Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (50062 Views)

Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Woman Throws Maid Down From 2nd Floor Of Building In Lagos, Injures Her (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by baratech: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Next level poverty... Such brutality over indomie
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na! ZThere'z more to it zthat meetz za eye. Its either because of cassava, tuber of yam or cucumber but not indomie
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by ishawlar: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Se ogun laye ni. Ogun abe le? Indomie war!
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
It's not because of indomie... there must be a long history of things the injured sister did to the other. After a long time of taking it, I suppose the sister just blew up. Well, after returning from hospital, she will know to mind her tongue grin grin
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Firefox01: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Igbo women are becoming not just an epidemic to other people's children but to their own relatives! Spits!

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by yaks77: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
zoba88:
A lady identified as Chisom has inflicted injuries on her sister because of Indomie.Initially I doubted the story until one of the persons who live with them confirmed the story.Below is what Prince who shared the photos wrote...

'Look at what sister did to her sister just because of ordinary indomi noodles, what a wicked world, Chisom I pray for your quick recovery . the wicked one shall not go unpunish Amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-what-heartless-nigerian-lady-did-to.html

I don't get why some women are Soo wicked that some of them will betray their
children,brothers destiny to feel among group of friends or scum wicked family membersthat are scum that they should never be have considered as friends in the first place.Men are not exempt but if a woman stands for her brother, children,the probability of this happening is 0
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Justinba1997(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
hahhhhh ayemi nitori idonmie,EMA wa gbami bai.did matter pass me angryhahhhhh ayemi nitori idonmie,EMA wa gbami bai.did matter pass me
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
this one pass indomie matter. don't be surprised one is dating a guy the other likes

1 Like

Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
shut up, which hunger? wicked ipob.

mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2 & 3 violated
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by truthisgood: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok un cooked and fresh ironical indomie kkkkk
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Next time if u see somebody indomie u go give am distance
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
hmmmmm, and her parents didn't act?
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
...but how can the society be cured of stupidity?
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by marvel2011(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
zoba88:
A lady identified as Chisom has inflicted injuries on her sister because of Indomie.Initially I doubted the story until one of the persons who live with them confirmed the story.Below is what Prince who shared the photos wrote...

'Look at what sister did to her sister just because of ordinary indomi noodles, what a wicked world, Chisom I pray for your quick recovery . the wicked one shall not go unpunish Amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-what-heartless-nigerian-lady-did-to.html

Problem of late marriages.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Sixpack(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
indomie? hmm there should be more to this. but the sister wicked shaa
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blame your bad mouth not indomie
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Newmans: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wow, this is not ordinary indomie if you mean the type inside trousers then I agree with you, serious.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Imagine the wickedness, because of indomie. That girl that stab her sister will soon find her way to Lagos soon like 90% of them do. She will now carry Tinubu matter on her head as if he is her father who used the money meant for her education to obtain chieftaincy title and red cap. Evil soul,chisom hope you see that Yoruba people are not your enemies as they made you believed,you see now that a man's for are those of his household.
Chisom I wish you quick recovery undecided
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2019
There is more to this than noodles (underlying hatred for each other).
All I know is that, this is the beginning of the war between them.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by danot1030: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Chisom
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by deltateam: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Datazone:

I'm not an Igbo, but I don't think it's true. Maybe you are just unfortunate to have had dealings with the hot tempered and shameless ones

It could be because of the crowd he mixes with.
Re: Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) by xavierx: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup / Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.