Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Silent War In Atiku’s Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silent War In Atiku’s Camp (34072 Views)

Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by gotnel: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Source: The Nations
Alert: Yoruba Media

Believe it at your own peril. We have the original data and results from those area are satisfactory
Jokes. Nigerians of Northern extraction voted massively for buhari during the presidential election.
If you are in doubt, ask Atiku why did he lost his polling unit to buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by olagbola45(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Agbaletu:
Dankwanbo also compromised. Gombe state used to be PDP stronghold not until 2019 elections.
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and Dankwanbo are betrayers.

And you forget pmb won in gombe in 20I5?
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by MetaPhysical: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
nonsobaba:
Dankwambo didn't betray Atiku. The Gombe people were so determined to vote APC all through that they swept dankwambo out alongside other PDP candidates without thinking twice. Kwankwaso and Tambuwal are the traitors, no doubt. Now that Kwankwaso has lost kano, it is most likely going to be Tambuwal/Wike in 2023 if Wike survives the current situation in Rivers.

Even Wike worked against Atiku. People failed to pay attention when Wike was parading Sokoto frequently visiting Tambuwal and Sultan. Wike moved PDP Primary to his home turf to raidroall other conteatants and force a win for Tambuwal. When Atiku emerged the PDP loyalists werw not happy. He made it worse by picking another defector, not a party loyalist for VP.

If you teuly want to know who worked againat who, ask Gbnga Daniel.

2 Likes

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by RemiTinubu(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sinner1:
APC camp already in fear, they have come up with their divisive antics... Tambuwal,/obi, tambuwa /wike. The bottom line is that atiku will get his stolen mandate and no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again.
you're right

they want to make it look like the poll was credible cheesy

we understand the tactics
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by NaMeAboki: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
ambu2:
The truth is that Buhari is loved by average Northerner. Neither Kwankwanso nor Tambuwal can interfere in this love affair. So I don't think blaming them is right.

100% correct; some ppl just cannot handle the truth - instead they would rather play the ostrich.

2 Likes

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dannyset:
But their server said they won everywhere na
How can buhari, a very tall man, look almost close in height to osibanjo, a very short man?
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by nonsobaba: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Even Wike worked against Atiku. People failed to pay attention when Wike was parading Sokoto frequently visiting Tambuwal and Sultan. Wike moved PDP Primary to his home turf to raidroall other conteatants and force a win for Tambuwal. When Atiku emerged the PDP loyalists werw not happy. He made it worse by picking another defector, not a party loyalist for VP.

If you teuly want to know who worked againat who, ask Gbnga Daniel.
You are right.
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by PapalsBulls(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:
you're right

they want to make it look like the poll was credible cheesy

we understand the tactics
[/s]
Trash.
Buhari is loved all over the North.

Kiss the truth
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by globemoney: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sinner1:
APC camp already in fear, they have come up with their divisive antics... Tambuwal,/obi, tambuwa /wike. The bottom line is that atiku will get his stolen mandate and no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again.
See this daydreamer. The election has been won and lost ask Gbenga Daniel, if Atiku had any case, Gbenga Daniel his campaign DG won’t have abandoned him. Atiku lost. Stolen mandate ko. Atiku couldn’t even defend the mandate in his own polling unit where he lost and you expect him to do so in court lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Afamed: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Believe it at your own peril. We have the original data and results from those area are satisfactory
But according to Atiku / INEC server, both states were won by Atiku now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
I said so too

FOR SALE this wan no be scam oh call this number 07036989487

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Kingspin(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
INEC should release the main result to the public first
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Sinner1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
globemoney:

See this daydreamer. The election has been won and lost ask Gbenga Daniel, if Atiku had any case, Gbenga Daniel his campaign DG won’t have abandoned him. Atiku lost. Stolen mandate ko. Atiku couldn’t even defend the mandate in his own polling unit where he lost and you expect him to do so in court lol
dont forget PDP atikus party is the government in his state, gbenga Daniel is just one of his campaign DG and he acted the normal Yoruba way(betrayal)im not suprised. A ruling party that struggled via rigging, intimidation and using the military to win an election is that one a party? Apc have reached its Waterloo, ask amechi,oyegun and others
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by ElsonMorali: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Original data from igberetv.com abi? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by rexwalters: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

What of Nairaland,Seun & co,Yoruba brethrens do you doubt them also?Useless ethnic Bigot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by computer0810(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
kingemzy5:
2023 is for olawepo hashim nobody else grin f**k Tinubu f**k osinbajo f**k kwankwanso f**k tambuwal f**k El rufai f**k all of them..... If we no vote olawepo hashim wetin we gain grin
early madness
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Oddsman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Come 2023, presidency is going to the South
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by rexwalters: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sinner1:
dont forget PDP atikus party is the government in his state, gbenga Daniel is just one of his campaign DG and he acted the normal Yoruba way(betrayal)im not suprised. A ruling party that struggled via rigging, intimidation and using the military to win an election is that one a party? Apc have reached its Waterloo, ask amechi,oyegun and others
Loser shut your trap,shameless,unapologetic Failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by OgundeleT(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
if they blamed kwamkwaso and tambuwa for losing kano and sokoto respectively, who should they now blame for losing atiku polling unit? awon werey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by CoolAmbience(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
seunmsg:

Wike/Tambuwal is more likely if PDP retains Rivers state. Wike will not hand over the party’s ticket to a northerner in 2023.

Wike....

President of which country?

Una nor dey taya for joke sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by RemiTinubu(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:

Trash.
Buhari is loved all over the North.

Kiss the truth
[/s]
sorry i forgot to follow grin

claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by computer0810(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Sinner1 post=77125014]APC camp already in fear, they have come up with their divisive antics... Tambuwal,/obi, tambuwa /wike. The bottom line is that atiku will get his stolen mandate and no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again. With such comment permit me to say which ever tribe u belong r d most shallow minded in dis country....na person born u so...u can beat chest oh
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by CoolAmbience(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dannyset:
But their server said they won everywhere na

My brother, I am now confused.

I thought Atiku won on the INEC server? What is the anger for again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by tsdarkside(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
ambu2:
The truth is that Buhari is loved by average Northerner. Neither Kwankwanso nor Tambuwal can interfere in this love affair. So I don't think blaming them is right.

dont mind them....in interviews many northerners said they will vote buhari,but local level they will vote fee dee fee....

atiku is a fool....

next presidential elections will be very interesting indeed....

their nigeria will test how far the democratical process has matured....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by PapalsBulls(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:

sorry i forgot to follow grin

claptrap and stupid trash
[/s]
Trash trash trash trash trash.
After your silasnwude moniker was banned you brought devilhimself after that you open this one grin.
If you like open 1 million monikers in a day and resurrect those dead monikers of yours, write in different pattern, I will still catch you.

No retreat no surrender

Kiss the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by madridsta007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
ZAWs:
by Rilwan

A QUIET war is going on in the camp of former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the just concluded elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The camp of the former Vice President is said to be very angry with the governor of Sokoto State, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, and former Kano State governor, Alhaji Musa Kwankwaso, over the votes he got from Sokoto and Kano states during the presidential election.

Associates of the former Vice President believe that the two PDP chieftains did not wholeheartedly work for Atiku’s success in the presidential election because they were scheming for their own presidential ambition in 2023. The belief in Atiku’s camp is that Kwankwaso and Tambuwal preferred that President Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) won the election in the belief that he would quit the political scene after his second term while his domineering influence would vanish.

Atiku’s presidency, on the other hand, they were believed to have reasoned, would eclipse their influence and their say in the PDP during the eight years he would spend in office, while their popularity would wane considerably.

Atiku’s camp is said to be particularly peeved by the high number of votes the PDP garnered in the two states during the governorship election as opposed to the party’s poor performance in the two states during the presidential race. It would be recalled that the PDP could only muster 391,593 votes in Kano and 361,604 votes in Sokoto State during the presidential election, while the party polled a whopping 1,024,713 votes in Kano and 512,002 votes in Sokoto during the governorship race.

From the rumblings in the party, the PDP seems to be hell bent on zoning the presidential ticket to the north again in the 2023 elections.

http://thenationonlineng.net/silent-war-in-atikus-camp/

The Nation, Tinubu’s Paper grin
I commend them anyway. Their adroitness and expertise on propaganda is second to none in Africa.
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by RemiTinubu(f): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
After your silasnwude moniker was banned you brought devilhimself after that you open this one grin.
If you like open 1 million monikers in a day and resurrect those dead monikers of yours, write in different pattern, I will still catch you.

No retreat no surrender

Kiss the truth
[/s]

lol catch me?
you're the one being hunted
at least I have dedicated my life making sure i sanitise nairaland from trolls and bigots

at least you now watch your comments before posting unlike before you use to insult everyone
I'm fully out for you guys and I'm not going to back out till all trolls are sent to sleep by the great mods grin

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by PapalsBulls(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:

lol catch me?
you're the one being hunted
at least I have dedicated my life making sure i sanitise nairaland from trolls and bigots

at least you now watch your comments before posting unlike before you use to insult everyone
I'm fully out for you guys and I'm not going to back out till all trolls are sent to sleep by the great mods grin

kiss the truth
[/s]
Balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by RemiTinubu(f): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[/s]
Balderdash.

e pain am well well
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by Oldsilver: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]

No retreat no surrender

Kiss the truth
The problem with our friend here is that he just can't change his pattern. The mods know it, the forum members know it and we know it. He's just a stale old jobless troll
Re: Silent War In Atiku’s Camp by archangel1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
ZAWs:
by Rilwan

A QUIET war is going on in the camp of former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the just concluded elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The camp of the former Vice President is said to be very angry with the governor of Sokoto State, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, and former Kano State governor, Alhaji Musa Kwankwaso, over the votes he got from Sokoto and Kano states during the presidential election.

Associates of the former Vice President believe that the two PDP chieftains did not wholeheartedly work for Atiku’s success in the presidential election because they were scheming for their own presidential ambition in 2023. The belief in Atiku’s camp is that Kwankwaso and Tambuwal preferred that President Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) won the election in the belief that he would quit the political scene after his second term while his domineering influence would vanish.

Atiku’s presidency, on the other hand, they were believed to have reasoned, would eclipse their influence and their say in the PDP during the eight years he would spend in office, while their popularity would wane considerably.

Atiku’s camp is said to be particularly peeved by the high number of votes the PDP garnered in the two states during the governorship election as opposed to the party’s poor performance in the two states during the presidential race. It would be recalled that the PDP could only muster 391,593 votes in Kano and 361,604 votes in Sokoto State during the presidential election, while the party polled a whopping 1,024,713 votes in Kano and 512,002 votes in Sokoto during the governorship race.

From the rumblings in the party, the PDP seems to be hell bent on zoning the presidential ticket to the north again in the 2023 elections.

http://thenationonlineng.net/silent-war-in-atikus-camp/
The Nation Newspaper/ APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / Amaechi Ends 2016 With Inspection Of Construction Of Port Harcout Airport(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.