Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole (618 Views)

PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections / APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole by KenOne: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is no more news that APC end is near but the question in the minds of people is when and how fast is it going to come.

Three persons that would kill APC or that have killed APC are as follows:

1) President Buhari factor- I know many APC supporters like me are not happy with president Buhari for been unconcern with what is happening to APC in the 36 state of the federation. A typical selfish man let me win my re-election whatever happens to other APC contestants is not my business. Now i can understand better why so people wanted their elections first then presidential election last.

What stops Buhari in marrying governance and politics together these two factors goes hand in hand, i see a man that does it not understand that he needs to play some politics to get governance right. The only paramount language for Buhari is I instead of WE in politics. Buhari's concern is only for his re-election and other APC contestants on their own election and re-election, after Buhari winning his re-election it is expected of him to go back to states APC and PDP are neck to neck and also campaign for the governors.

2)Oshiomhole factor - Adam Oshiomhole is another person that contributed to the woeful performance of APC, winning presidential election and performing badly in governorship elections does not make you a successful chairman because politics is local and the governors are the foot soldiers of any political party, so the more governorship election you win as a party makes you stronger and have edge over your close rival in next general election.

When Oshiomhole was vying for the chairman position i made a post why Oshiomhole should not be made the party chairman because he lacks the managerial know how to bring people of different culture, different views under one roof and come up with a common ground and position as the case may be.

We concern APC supporters, 80% APC governors and ministers advocated for a one year tenure extension for John Oyegun led national working committee, reasons given for the extention were that going into elective congresses that will usher in new ward, local, state and national excos close to 2019 elections will polarise the party.

3)Tinubu factor- Yes Tinubu has interest in 2023 presidency no doubt and it's within his right no doubt again but creating factions in almost all the states or trying installing your loyalist as against already existing party structure and leadership is what so many people in APC don't understand.

It is also on record that Tinubu went against the noble idea of the governors to extend Oyegun's tenure by one year because conducting elective congresses close to election will polarise the party and the party would not have enough time for conflict resolution and peace building process. Infact after they reached a resolution on that and to forward to APC National Executive Committee (NEC) for rectification.

Tinubu and Vice president Osinbajo went to president Buhari to convince him to rescind on the decision of extending John Oyegun's led national working committee tenure, and when elective congresses were held we all saw how the party became polarised, we had more or two factions in all the state even Lagos Tinubu's state was not left out Fauod Oki on my mind.

From Rivers, Kaduna, Kogi, Cross River, Delta, Adamawa, Bauchi, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Niger, Zamfara,Plateau, Nasarawa, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo and many more states. Tinubu was sponsoring people against the constituted party structure and leadership in various state, Rivers APC mainstream believes Tinubu is responsible for Rivers APC crisis because Magnus Abe says it to those who care to listen that Tinubu is supporting him for his governorship position, so when he failed to secure the party ticket he resulted to if its not me no other person.

The issue of who leads the 9th national assembly the senate and house of representative, Tinubu and Oshiomhole sat and decided who to be senate president and speaker and other position without consulting other party members like governors, ministers, 36 state party chairmen, and other stakeholders.

I see 2015 scenario playing out again, because Tinubu and Oshiomhole have stepped in the shoes of many party leaders such as governors, ministers, senators, house of rep members and other stakeholders that will make sure they twart Tinubu's permutations.

At this stage is save to say Tinubu's 2023 presidency or whoever he annoints come 2023 will not fly infact it will be dead on arrival because the enemies of APC will be within, so many in house fighting within APC because of 2023, Rivers APC not having candidates is fight for 2023 and nothing else.

At this point i don't see what will stop PDP from winning 2023 presidency because they've made so much gains in 2019 election because of Tinubu, Oshiomhole and Buhari selfish interest. Those that are hurt by Tinubu and Oshiomhole especially will remain in APC and fight back just like it was in PDP during 2014/2015 PDP members working against PDP.

PDP can't be in power an opposition party collects states they're incharge and controlling, PDP knows how to consolidate on power and manage it well whether by hook or crook they don't care. I can't imagine PDP losing their strongholds but in APC reverse is the case.

What happened to PDP in 2015 was a fairy tale it happens once in 100 years infact we can equate it to or likened it to when Leicester City won English premiership. If PDP comes backs to power in 2023 by 2027 they'll consolidate by winning 36/36 state, after all PDP did it in 2003-20011 in 1999 when they came to power AD and APP/ANPP were controlling so many states but from 2003-20011 PDP consolidated and only left ANPP with three state Zamfara, Borno,Yobe and AD/AC one state Lagos as against six state of the South-West.

APC winning presidential election starts and ends with Buhari he doesn't care if APC exist or remains formidable after his tenure, it all shows the selfish interest i earlier talked about I and myself and not We.
Re: APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole by ChrisMafian: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol just another ipob yoot spewing trash.

While his fellow loser TonyeBarcanista have been going from thread to thread protesting against Femi being the House Speaker. A position which is already confirmed. grin

1 Like

Re: APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
My Rivers brother, WE WARNED YOU!
Re: APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole by KenOne: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
My Rivers brother, WE WARNED YOU!

We knew is just that Buhari and Atiku are the same so is better Buhari completes his second term and leave.

Than Atiku fresh 8years term considering he's North like Buhari, so with Buhari second term the power sharing of North and South will not be aborted.

The game to check mate Tinubu and Oshiomhole has just began, some governors and minister saw their monkey hands in their soup. Pay back time .

El Rufai, Akeredolu , Fayemi, Yahaya Bello, Lalong, Yari, Amosun, Bagudu, Obaseki, Abubakar, Tanko Al Makura Amaechi, Ngige, Usan, and other ministers, including the cabals Babagana Kingibe, Baba Monguno are ready to have their own pound of flesh on Oshiomhole and Tinubu.

I don't see Lawan and Gbaja becoming senate president and speaker of the house because they're Tinubu choice
Re: APC End Is Near And Oyegun A Better Chairman Than Oshiomhole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
KenOne:

We knew is just that Buhari and Atiku are the same so is better Buhari completes his second term and leave.

Than Atiku fresh 8years term considering he's North like Buhari, so with Buhari second term the power sharing of North and South will not be aborted.

The game to check mate Tinubu and Oshiomhole has just began, some governors and minister saw their monkey hands in their soup. Pay back time .

El Rufai, Akeredolu , Fayemi, Yahaya Bello, Lalong, Yari, Amosun, Bagudu, Obaseki, Abubakar, Tanko Al Makura Amaechi, Ngige, Usan, and other ministers, including the cabals Babagana Kingibe, Baba Monguno are ready to have their own pound of flesh on Oshiomhole and Tinubu.

I don't see Lawan and Gbaja becoming senate president and speaker of the house because they're Tinubu choice
God bless you!

Buhari has been a very selfish man even while in ANPP and CPC. Have you ever wondered why his Governorship Candidate have always lost in the north save Shekarau/Kano? He's selfish

(1) (Reply)

Tender Unreserved Apology To Onnoghen Now, ADC Tells Buhari / If Not For The Killings In Zamfara... / Monthly Federal Allocation And Its Consequences!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.