Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (21897 Views)

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Mojisola Adeyeye: "I Inherited A Debt Of N3.2bn in 2017" - NAFDAC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by mrLhanray(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
most of these law makers should be disgraced out of office. they were voted to represent their constituencies, but they keep seeking bribes under the disguise of "oversight function". In a more developed society, citizens will be making moves to recall some these greedy and incompetent lawmakers(bribetakers)... Naija which way now, they won't allow this woman discharge her duties well

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Eze2000(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Igbos will do anything for money chukuemaka is a leader of committee on health care.

Is that the name of your father?

3 Likes

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by shadeyinka(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The Director-General of the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Mojisola Adeyeye, has revealed some ‘abnormalities’ she has experienced during her time on the job.

According to her when she assumed her role as NAFDAC DG, some House of Representatives members demanded bribes from her and even threatened her upon refusing to concede to their demand.

Nigeria is a big scam.

Oversight functions are just means of extorting Chairmen and Director-Generals of parastatals. When they don't cooperate, even the little funds that come to them are slashed to a point when their institution will collapse. If they cooperate, it becomes Evidence against them when they "repent".

I lost respect for our Legislatives after seeing them ask a perticular DG to settle them before they would attend to his budget presentation.

The Legislature is the first "Organised/Official Source of Corruption in the country. The Executive is the second organized source of corruption and the Public service is the third.

Unfortunately, each would want you to believe that they are "Holy"

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by farem: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
nuban07:
Madam don't be surprised, our lawmakers don't come visiting for nothing that's why they can be brutal just to win elections
Women are always a strict leader, if she is man I'm sure he might play along

Yes like Stella Oduah and Diezani, right?
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Axis313(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
luvkia:
Her husband, a Senetor.....
Her husband is the health minister
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by farem: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
ican2020:
was she actually a former dg, her present was not felt

Let's consider her absenT then!
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Alexunyime121(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
welcome to naija where everything always happen,madam give them poop or u lose your job ooo
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Kikzo4: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
[
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Igbos will do anything for money chukuemaka is a leader of committee on health care.
Get some life. How can you forget your sister and former Speaker Patricia Eteh bribery saga. What about your brother and former Speaker, Bank Ole open robbery in the House? Afonjaa want to eat without working. You must be a petty tribalist who hasn't travelled out of South West before. I pity your poor generation. You are in deep darkness

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Pee01: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
She is also referring to senator adeyeye her husband....
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by anytexy: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
ican2020:
was she actually a former dg, her present was not felt
I am with you. Dorah and Paul I know. This one I have never heard such name.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by eebraa(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
They forgot that your husband is a senator
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by masseratti: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
ejimatic:
. Bribery was introduced into the senate and house of rep by Obasanjo and promoted by Jonathan......It was Buhari who discouraged the act in Outgoing Senate and house of rep...He did not bribe them for budget approval unlike PDP inglorious era when they paid Billon's to approve budget..... Greedy senators and honourables
oga Buhari played ball... He just didn't use Ghana must go... He used same constituency allocation to play ball... He dragged it at 1st, but if he really had integrity he would av seen it through or challenged them at the Supreme Court, he didn't he played ball.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by lawkenoz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
masseratti:
oga Buhari played ball... He just didn't use Ghana must go... He used same constituency allocation to play ball... He dragged it at 1st, but if he really had integrity he would av seen it through or challenged them at the Supreme Court, he didn't he played ball.
dont mind that guy? he thinks saint buhari is incorruptible and different from the rest of our other politicians, him eye go clear soon.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by nuban07(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
farem:

Yes like Stella Oduah and Diezani, right?
You don't get my point. They don't get intimidated easily, they will fight back

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by konfused: 3:18am On Mar 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Whatever you think you wrote there is not an Igbo name, I wonder where you coined that from. Well, enough said, keep living in your grandiose delusions
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by jolyment: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

This is not about tribe, most Nigerians are very corrupt.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by dejt4u(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2019
her husband is also a lawmaker.. a serving senator representing Osun Central senatorial district in this current 8th assembly.. Senator Adeyeye Olusola
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by DavidEsq(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by signz: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2019
But NAFDAC is still very corrupt. To register your product, you'll need the help of NAFDAC consultants to FasTrack the process i.e bribe NAFDAC officials.

Importers still bring in goods without NAFDAC numbers by bribing nafdac officials.

Madam should first remove the forest in her eyes before talking about removing a log in another person's eye.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by kabarka(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2019
ELVISHOT:
the agency was ‘bleeding profusely’ from a paucity of funds.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/i-was-shocked-when-lawmakers-demanded.html?m=1
if this statement is anything to go by,then a lot of thing are happening under this woman's nose.
NAFDAC cannot be lacking funds.This is abnormal.
No wonder this woman is not felt in the industry,i've been watching.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by akinnux(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Demanding bribe has become a culture of all the Committee of the legislature whenever they are on the so called oversight duty. They expect the host agency to fully fund their convenience and grease their palm even when they have paid their due allowance by the national assembly. In fact, I feel strongly we should scrap one of the two arms of our bicameral legislature for Nigeria to move forward.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Terrorist, how is your life better? Doesoney flow to your room like erosion? Do you have free health and education? So you go to market without money and return home with your basket dull of food items? Tells how many years of power grabbing by your Fulani or afonjaa kingdom has made the lives of your people better. Is it not drugs and infant marriage that reign supreme in your tribe? What drove your people into terrorism despite many years of your people holding sway to power. Check the life of the next Igbo man close to you. You will see energy and hope. Tomorrow you will still be crying we want to take over your land. Of course, you cannot compete with any Igbo man in business or education. We come to your land and we conquer you. You must be ashamed of this zoo you call your country. Even Somali has gone ahead and you are here talking about power and position
Shame to you and the children of hate around you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.