Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (38441 Views)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lumpyy:
Na so ancestral curses dey start. Ode!
grin grin grin see finishing. Gyal like you get bad mouth like dis?
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Who gave him visa?? sad
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=emuyi post=77131045][/quote] is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
See how he rubbed the glory of his generation in the ground.

I don't know if I need to get checked, but I practically don't feel anything whenever I get close to a politician or celebrity.
Me too
Some times, I don't even look at them even when they're very close.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Na to do your work bro. I feel yiu
I tell you! we were not Allowed to take pictures, otherwise i would have had a whole Album full of pictures of them.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:

Tell us the 'notable' politician you've gotten close to....
Shut up!
Do you make use of your brain at all?
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:

Tell us the 'notable' politician you've gotten close to....
Even president of USA in my front won't move a muscle honestly.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by nicknorest: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
for his mind now he dey feel big boy
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by GuntersChain(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
some peeps do have a lot of time in their hands
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by etrange: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:

You and me both. NO! you don't need to get checked. when i was A security personal working for an Agency (G4S) used by Celebrities and politicians, i used to stand pratically inches Next to or behind people like beyonce and Jay Z, Anthony Joshua, Harry kane, Husain bolt, Niki minaj, Taylor swift, George clooney, Ariana grande, Prince Harry And many others. but i was never moved. We were not Allowed to take photos of them otherwise i would have had an Album full with selfies with them.

You were on duty, where you wan move go before? undecided

Never seen a security guard asking the subject for pics. Wouldn't that be unprofessional?

But wait o, only you guided all these people? You've made it in this life o grin

3 Likes

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
colestephan86:

I'm sure you have never seen Jackson perform live on stage , if you have I'm sure you will be dead by now . Lol
[/s]

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by ictjobber: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

I don't know if I need to get checked, but I practically don't feel anything whenever I get close to a politician or celebrity.

Same here
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
etrange:

You were on duty, where you wan move go before? undecided

Never seen a security guard asking the subject for pics. Wouldn't that be unprofessional?

But wait o, only you guided all these people? You've made it in this life o grin
grin true,

We were not Allowed, yes it would be unproffessional we would get sacked.

NO, not just me, there are ussually like 10 or 12 of us securities, for just one client. it was just a Job to me.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
[s]
gypsey:
You and me both. NO! you don't need to get checked. when i was A security personal working for an Agency (G4S) used by Celebrities and politicians, i used to stand pratically inches Next to or behind people like beyonce and Jay Z, Anthony Joshua, Harry kane, Husain bolt, Niki minaj, Taylor swift, George clooney, Ariana grande, Prince Harry And many others. but i was never moved. We were not Allowed to take photos of them otherwise i would have had an Album full with selfies with them.
[/s]

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:
[s][/s]
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
You couldn't even express your views in Written English what a dunce! grin
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Femi316: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nickijoy:
Give it to your kids as what ??
Tissue paper.....?
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Same here. I don't feel anything for any celebrity...except for Eminem, perhaps
Officialgarri:

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by BrokenCock: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
the glory of Odin...Wizzy the adventurer, Sailors squad! no hang leg for the matter of bastardz.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
You couldn't even express your views in Written English what a dunce! grin
It will never be well with you.
You jobless dolt. A dunce? Do I look like your mother?
Thunder fire you there
Bastard
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by carnal: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Pls, help me beg Wizkid to have pity on my friend Shola Ogudu and her son.plssssssssss
Seriously,what kind of pity?
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Garbage
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by marttol: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

you don't need to get checked,I'm also like that...I respect men but don't worship them.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

It will never be well with you.
You jobless dolt. A dunce? Do I look like your mother?
Thunder fire you there
Bastard
You still made no sense. You can not even express your views in written English. Don't think i can't find out were you live and your Contact details. It was easy hacking into Your Emails Already, You Illiterate supine Nicompoop! You probarbly didn't Remember you Added your Email when registering. Dumbo!

And when i find you i will Fu ck your mother in the Anus with a screw driver and fu uk you in the anus with my dick.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Ayobami7(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Toseenlove: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Yeah even me too. Just only to appreciate their struggle to the top, Nothing else. They are mere humans like me who were lucky coupled with their smart and hard work to have made It to the Top. There are many people who are smarter and more hard working who couldn't get anywhere In life.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Doyenro23(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Nickijoy:
Give it to your kids as what ??

Masturbating toys tongue tongue
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
You still made no sense. You can not even express your views in written English. Don't think i can't find out were you live and your Contact details. It was easy hacking into Your Emails Already, You Illiterate supine Nicompoop! You probarbly didn't Remember you Added your Email when registering. Dumbo!

And when i find you i will Fu ck your mother in the Anus with a screw driver and fu uk you in the anus with my dick.
Lol
See the dolt making remarks on someone's English grin
Retárded sick fùck Olodo grin
Go over the rubbish you composed and judge for yourself who really needs English lessons grin
Bastard dolt.
I live in Lagos. 114, Ogunlana drive, surulere. You can come with your gang and I promise you that you'll all be evacuated in body bags.
Then after, I'll order for that your old hag ugly whóre mother and filthy slùts sisters to be raped to death while your useless faggọt father watches.
I dare you fool to come even today as I'm at home and less busy.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by showafrica(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Wow, I thought it is only me, if I meet them at the airport or at close range, I just wave. Sometimes, I see a kind of face of ' see this black guy dont even know me'
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
Go over the rubbish you composed and judge for yourself who really needs English lessons grin
Bastard dolt.
I live in Lagos. 114, Ogunlana drive, surulere. You can come with your gang and I promise you that you'll all be evacuated in body bags.
Then after, I'll order for that your old hag ugly whóre mother and filthy slùts sisters to be raped to death while your useless faggọt father watches.
Exactly, you live in some slum in Nigeria, as i thought. i am sure you can see my pictures, if you are brave enough, show yours. you hide behind your cheap phones been rude. when confronted now you Run. show me your pictures so as to recognise you when i come to your slum.
Yes, i will fu ck you and your father in the anus.

You poor Illiterate pipsqick! It's easy to give a none existence Ogunlana drive Address From under your mother's bed.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Osisie(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2019
In 2010 while I was doing my IT at a TV station in Lagos. Wizkid came for an interview that time he dropped Holla At Your Boy and was really popping.

The guy walked pass me on the stairs. We just look each other troway face.

But when Olamide came around he played with everyone at the studio....we even took pictures.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
Exactly, you live in some slum in Nigeria, as i thought. i am sure you can see my pictures, if you are brave enough, show yours. you hide behind your cheap phones been rude. when confronted now you Run. show me your pictures so as to recognise you when i come to your slum.
Yes, i will fu ck you and your father in the anus.

You poor Illiterate pipsqick! It's easy to give a none existence Ogunlana drive Address From under your mother's bed.
Just come to the said address. I'll be waiting for you.
A bastard son of a whọre and a drunkard old fool faggọt father needs to be taught a life lesson.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by DabuIIIT: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
Bastard dolt.

Liar. There's nothing like that in Ogunlana drive, Ogunlana drive is not a residential area,it's a business centre area.

The only people residing at Ogunlana drive are Hausa mai guards watching over business centres and offices, unless you are one yourself..
ShakingSpear grin
Tell gypsey your OSHOGBO address
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.