Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (38442 Views)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Liar. There's nothing like that in Ogunlana drive, Ogunlana drive is not a residential area,it's a business centre area.

The only people residing at Ogunlana drive are Hausa mai guards watching over business centres and offices, unless you are one yourself..
ShakingSpear grin
Tell gypsey your OSHOGBO address
grin
Lol
Another jobless fool wan buy market...
You can gang up with him to come to my base. When you get there, you'll know if it's a residential place or not.
Just shout NAIRALAND 7 times in front of the house and I'll respond. BTW, it's a two storey house.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by emuyi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense?
it was a mistake, I tried deleting it, but don't know how.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by DabuIIIT: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
Another jobless fool wan buy market...
You can gang up with him to come to my base. When you get there, you'll know if it's a residential place or not.
Just shout NAIRALAND 7 times in front of the house and I'll respond. BTW, it's a two storey house.

Shattap there. Masha/lawanson is my hood, I've strolled past that 114 and I can't find any amala Mai guard.. come to Masha r/about with your gang nah
grin
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
emuyi:
it was a mistake, I tried deleting it, but don't know how.
Never mind, i ve seen your other comment. cheers!
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Liar. There's nothing like that in Ogunlana drive, Ogunlana drive is not a residential area,it's a business centre area.

The only people residing at Ogunlana drive are Hausa mai guards watching over business centres and offices, unless you are one yourself..
ShakingSpear grin
grin
Exactly! grin grin He is not brave Enough, He is tough While Hiding under his mother's bed and dishing out threats from his cheap phone.

Honestly, If he gave me his Real Address i would have shown him what real men are capable of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Shattap there. Masha/lawanson is my hood, I've strolled past that 114 and I can't find any amala Mai guard.. come to Masha r/about with your gang nah
grin
Forget that kid, Don't waste your time indulging him, He is still living at home with his Mother and Enjoying free food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by DabuIIIT: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
Forget that kid, Don't waste your time indulging him, He is still living at home with his Mother and Enjoying free food.

You got it

1 Like

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
DabuIIIT:

ShakingSpear grin
grin

omo big head, why una wan finish this guy Na eh,make una allow am enjoy Nairaland small biko!Gypsey just dey laugh now oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dragging his or her children into his or her stupidity is my only problem. Stupid fan.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Gentleziggy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
D man in question will b shedding bitter tears of regret when his children becomes single fathers in d future
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by penplus: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry
Officialgarri:
See how he rubbed the glory of his generation in the ground.

I don't know if I need to get checked, but I practically don't feel anything whenever I get close to a politician or celebrity.

You're not alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.