Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash (689 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by icebird25(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
My wife took my phone and deleted my girlfriend Bisi's number and saved her own number as Bisi.

You see, someone had told my wife about Bisi my girlfriend but I didn't know.

I then got an SMS from Bisi asking for mobile money $2,500 usd.

I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed $2,500 usd for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently.

My wife gave me the money and I rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.

She did not acknowledge receipt of the money.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Bisi had received the money.

I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, *"Call me now."*

I got out of the house to make the call.

You can imagine my horror when my wife answered the call instead of Bisi!!!

It's been three days and I'm still standing outside.

I don't know how to get back into my own house!!!
*� Any advice for me please?*
Experts in this House please HELP me.
It’s about to rain and I’m still outside *MY OWN HOUSE*.
Re: Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by sapeleboi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
go inside and apologise with your 2 knees down

Re: Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by Vince77(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Haha. Funny.

This should be in the jokes section.

2 Likes

Re: Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by greatnaija01: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
shameless LIAR.... this has been on nairaland for more than a week

why are you copying someone else's trouble, why can't you wait till the devil sends your own customized issues?

THIS IS LAME ABEG

icebird25:
My wife took my phone and deleted my girlfriend Bisi's number and saved her own number as Bisi.

I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed $2,500 usd for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently.

My wife gave me the money and I rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Bisi had received the money.

I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, *"Call me now."*

1 Like

Re: Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by tyup(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
icebird25:

Is this a fucking Joke Lmao grin grin

Re: Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by lomprico(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Stale Joke undecided
Re: Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash by dollytino4real(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
please stay there let the rain fall sense on u bros bisi lover

(1) (Reply)

If You Like Sex And Romance Don't Be Shy Click The Link Below / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement / He Who Finds A Wife , Find A Good Thing Or Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.