Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case (775 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by sophsia62: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, has returned to preaching on the pulpit.

Fatoyinbo pulled a large crowd on Sunday as members were seen screaming and jubilating as he climbed the stage for the first time since Busola Dakolo accused him of raping her.

He wrote: “The past few days have been very sobering on me I have taken time to seek spiritual counsel form Christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing report in the media.

“I have solicited their guidance on actions I should take that is honoring to our Lord Jesus Christ and the work he has called me to do.

“Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of COZA and owing to my love for Lord’s work and the sacred honor of my calling I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.”

This came on the heels of protests asking the cleric to step down over the allegations leveled by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola.

The celebrity photographer had alleged that the COZA founder forcefully raped her when she was young.

https://www.akelicious.net/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-returns-to-pulpit-amid-rape-case/

Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by muzically(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
After few years, only few people would remember what happened. Everything would get back to normal
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by Smithkafors(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice 1,life moves on....
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by Nemesis909: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians sef.
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by MossadAgent: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is why the jihad is winning

With devils like this one, Judas Osunbade and Ananias Adeboye, why won't God punish us with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by thesicilian: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
They should stage another protest since they have nothing better to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by Skyfornia(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
sophsia62:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, has returned to preaching on the pulpit.

Fatoyinbo pulled a large crowd on Sunday as members were seen screaming and jubilating as he climbed the stage for the first time since Busola Dakolo accused him of raping her.

He wrote: “The past few days have been very sobering on me I have taken time to seek spiritual counsel form Christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing report in the media.

“I have solicited their guidance on actions I should take that is honoring to our Lord Jesus Christ and the work he has called me to do.

“Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of COZA and owing to my love for Lord’s work and the sacred honor of my calling I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.”

This came on the heels of protests asking the cleric to step down over the allegations leveled by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola.

The celebrity photographer had alleged that the COZA founder forcefully raped her when she was young.

https://www.akelicious.net/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-returns-to-pulpit-amid-rape-case/

The OP ended up telling us only his speech before stepping down. What of his speech today??
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To Pulpit Amid Rape Case by abbadavid: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
As we anticipate MOTINROBA we can pls visit the below link and listen to ALL THE GLORY this was my first song I bet you, you wont regret it.

https://soundcloud.com/user-860152343/tindeckcom-abbadsinger-all-the-glory

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Mojo Spiritual Products For Sale / Video: Angry Pope Francis Slaps Hand Of Woman Who Refuses To Let Go / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.