Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (65084 Views)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alezzy13: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2019
hollywater:
She never reminded for money, she only answer a question, which every good thinking Nigeria knows is the right thing to do, if not that the family of that small girl are greedy.

Are you sure? One version even claims she was demanding the banks to open a joint account with her and Success so she could have access to the funds.

This was after she had allegedly received about 500k from the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Omoluabi16(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Bet9ja6666:
[color=#770077][/color]See Below
idiot

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
she could have been a VOICE to more children but ended her heroism when she demanded to be PAID.
A voice with empty wallet right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Ruddyman(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Is she now a celebrity for recording Success?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Greenback: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Can someone please define beautiful .... Ayam not understanding ooo! undecided

There are thousands of 'beautiful' people who would wish to be educated and graduates and serve as corpers and make their families proud.
Do you know what it means to be a graduate and a corper?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by hollywater: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2019
alezzy13:

Are you sure? One version even claims she was demanding the banks to open a joint account with her and Success so she could have access to the funds.

This was after she had allegedly received about 500k from the mother.
Go and watch her interviews.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2019
The greedy gal u mean
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by namiji2598: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2019
Ruddyman:
Is she now a celebrity for recording Success?
I tire for our country ooo
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Her greedy antics made me cringe. And someone will one day put her in his house as a wife!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
midolian:

I think beauty has to do with camera quality...

Beauty depends on who's looking.....u need to see the babe my neighbour married.........if I'm given 10million dollars to m date her even if the world won't see me...I won't do it
But this dude can move mountains for this girl....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by rxgodwin(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Please which one is street orientation
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by surveyProf(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

As rough as it sounds you're right. She lost the opportunity to be an international celebrity and figurehead, but what do I know?

Voice does not pay bills.
She can still get it back. She should now put in the effort to become a social media influencer.

But will she do it? By now I expect her to have interviewed another girl and uploaded the video on her page instead of this post she made.

That's how ppl fade for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by encryptjay(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

You too dey lie. I'll dash a Nairalander the sum of 250k if you can prove here that you attended university
Are you in Abuja/Kaduna, lemme do part-time work for you and get paid grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by ThothHermes: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

As rough as it sounds you're right. She lost the opportunity to be an international celebrity and figurehead, but what do I know?

Voice does not pay bills.
There was no guarantee that she would have become anything from that video. Better to take what you have.

A bird in hand...
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2019
encryptjay:

Are you in Abuja/Kaduna, lemme do part-time work for you and get paid grin

I'm into IT stuffs. Are you computer literate?. I base in lagos
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Beauty depends on who's looking.....u need to see the babe my neighbour married.........if I'm given 10million dollars to m date her even if the world won't see me...I won't do it
But this dude can move mountains for this girl....

My ex girlfriend is not good looking. And see, I can move mountain for her. I loved her that way. when we were dating, I have many female friends who are beautiful an used to push me for a relationship but I wasn't just interested. At times, its notabout beauty, its just about bonding

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by elonize(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

She would have made more money if she's passionate about raising other Children like Success.

She'll be offered financial rewards without asking for it. Unfortunately, majority Nigerians thinks of Profit before Service.
u have a point sha,dats y i fear d love of money,it can make anybody tink like an insane human being
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by encryptjay(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

I'm into IT stuffs. Are you computer literate?. I base in lagos
Okay, just saw your location on your profile. Yes, I'm computer literate.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

My ex girlfriend is not good looking. And see, I can move mountain for her. I loved her that way. when we were dating, I have many female friends who are beautiful an used to push me for a relationship but I wasn't just interested. At times, its notabout beauty, its just about bonding

U actually really really love her.....and u see her as not good looking??
As u actually see her as ugly??

I'm not understanding
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U actually really really love her.....and u see her as not good looking??
As u actually see her as ugly??

I'm not understanding

She lacks fine face. But bro, she get breast..... I mean breast..........and bossom I can die for. I still long to rest my big headon those two orange of hers
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2019
encryptjay:

Okay, just saw your location on your profile.
Yes, I'm computer literate.

Yea. Let's roll. I have some projects at hand
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by ignis: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by PapaAdanna: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2019
She is a greedy hoe.
End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by baratech: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Zanotty:
who be dis one,who voice help for naija,voice won't pay d bills.collect money bounce

Lolzzz cheesy
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

She lacks fine face. But bro, she get breast..... I mean breast..........and bossom I can die for. I still long to rest my big headon those two orange of hers

Are u sure u are inlove with personality or u are inlove with sexuall experience that her body delivers??...time will open ur eyes oooo...u know those things are temporary right??
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by encryptjay(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

Yea. Let's roll. I have some projects at hand
Okay, mailed you.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2019
elonize:
u have a point sha,dats y i fear d love of money,it can make anybody tink like an insane human being

That's why the Bible says "Money is the root of all evil".
Shortsightedness is Evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.