Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp (65250 Views)

Long, Black Snake Spotted At A Hostel (Video) / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by KenModi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
alphaNomega:

As rough as it sounds you're right. She lost the opportunity to be an international celebrity and figurehead, but what do I know?

Voice does not pay bills.

That happens usually when a person is short sighted. If she had kept on with what she had portrayed herself to be, trust me, she wld have had endorsements in the long run, maybe even a UNICEF ambassador position but thats all gone to the wind because of money which if given she won’t even remember what she did with it four years from now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Passionate1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
femidejulius:
U mean the greedy lady who jokingly recorded a video to mock a little angry girl that later became a viral video is now a Corps member?
She doesn't have a heart of gold. I really don't like her.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by iswallker(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Can someone please define beautiful .... Ayam not understanding ooo! undecided

If they give Stephanie to you, you will not do her strong thing bah... wink

Na hypocrite full nairaland... grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by starstaz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pretty girl . But she too like money. instant money. No strong will in building Brands. Names come to mind like: Funmilayo Ransome kuti: Zainab of Zaria: Abia women etc.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by starstaz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Passionate1:

She doesn't have a heart of gold. I really don't like her.

Yeah. I concur. U hit d word with right cord.

HEART OF GOLD. By now she ought to be dining with leaders of men. A lesson for all of us.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Ayobami7(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
好的
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by joedejoe: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
You can't give what you do not have. It takes a selfless and compassionate to do what she did without asking for compensation.

It is like the original intention was to mock the girl, her parents as well as the school but she was surprised at the viral results. If she had known and may be wanted to assist the poor girl, she would have struck a deal with the parents. She needs Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by starstaz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Conclusion:::/With the drift of comments I see so far it showed we so much love her but we are all dissatisfied for a little mistake and golden opportunity she kicked away. Wishing her Best of luck in life. She has little lesson to learn from this moving forward.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by ofiko123(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nice one..she is serving her father land..
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
So this is the lady who wanted to get paid for taking a video and posting on social media. I'm sure she posted for likes and clicks. Then she got greedy.
Nonsense
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by LegalOpinion: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
midolian:

I think beauty has to do with camera quality...

Uh Say!!

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by TemmyT002(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by esecoal(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
your head is working well...she sold her destiny for chicken feed

Imagine she goes around, monitoring standard of teaching, visiting health centers, sneaking up on civil service welfare and stuff, or even just concentrating on children genuinely not favored to school...Imagine the support she will get if she decides to get an NGO, If UN even recognizes her as an ambassador..Ok thats asides...lets say she evens open a blog or Instagram and starts posting videos of displaced children and all that, imagine d followers she would get?? she done miss road

greatnaija01:
she could have been a VOICE to more children but ended her heroism when she demanded to be PAID.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by esecoal(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
you are in my mind exactly

KenModi:

That happens usually when a person is short sighted. If she had kept on with what she had portrayed herself to be, trust me, she wld have had endorsements in the long run, maybe even a UNICEF ambassador position but thats all gone to the wind because of money which if given she won’t even remember what she did with it four years from now.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by deltateam: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:
she could have been a VOICE to more children but ended her heroism when she demanded to be PAID.

She didn't demanded tongue to be paid. She only said she also needed attention.

Its human nature. You are not better than her. Don't sit and judge.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by ThaRealist: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

Yea. Let's roll. I have some projects at hand

I am a computer literate , graphics designer and content developer..proficient with Adobe Photoshop , Corel draw and Microsoft office suites ... And I am a fast humble.learner ... Kindly message me on oniongraphics92@gmail.com .. safe boss
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by sheyoroniyen(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
greatnaija01:

thunder fire voice......and heroism kee you there........even the success family sef stingy.....sharp gurl ask for her share..
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Ezi1993(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
For your affordable catering services in Portharcourt,,pls call 07082880393
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by RichardKajola(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:

She would have made more money if she's passionate about raising other Children like Success.

She'll be offered financial rewards without asking for it. Unfortunately, majority Nigerians thinks of Profit before Service.
You just spoke my mind, we always think short term instead of long term.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Bar1941(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zanotty:
who be dis one,who voice help for naija,voice won't pay d bills.collect money bounce

Now that she don collect her lashes, hope her eye don clear.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by femidejulius(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
deltateam:

She didn't demanded tongue to be paid. She only said she also needed attention.

Its human nature. You are not better than her. Don't sit and judge.

I don't know if you have been following the news but she did demanded to be paid. She is a greedy lady who deserve nothing. She recorded that video for cheap 'likes' on social media. She never had the love of her poor girl at heart nor was she concerned a bit about her welfare.

The video became viral unexpectedly and she then wanted a bite.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bros i can work anything for you abeg I'm in Lagos and i am actually jobless. Please help me
alert01:

I'm into IT stuffs. Are you computer literate?. I base in lagos
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Ha. Her eyebrows sha lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by fatymore(f): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2019
alert01:
.\

I'd have, if yu are here with me. You remember the saying only a weak man beat a woman? I just notice that saying is a myth. I'll beat you and your weak ass boyfriend will still have to beg and pad my shoulder for beating u

Stopeet..
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
fatymore:

Stopeet..

Lols. God morning dear
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by fatymore(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
alert01:

Lols. God morning dear
I sell bedsheets

and Do you know Outlook?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by alert01(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
fatymore:

I sell bedsheets

and Do you know Outlook?

What's outlook? Can it increase the size of my banana?. That was the main reason fatimah my ex left me
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Suf20: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
After going through all the whole comments from page one to this current page all i see and read was pained youth who will refuse to understand the kind of country they live in. Stephanie did not demand for money if she did she is not wrong cause if my play pays i demand to be paid or if my mockery as some term it pays i demand to be paid is it your mockery? Why not try and do your own mockery and see if it will leave your wall. If you are suggesting she could have being a voice, why the suggestion? Why not take up the opportunity she have left behind for you or the opportunity she have help unravul. Why did you guys decide to feel bitter in a choice someone have made, why not make your own choice now and benefit from this opportunity as you all have design. Why not go about seeking parents consent and start making your own video. I hate it when you claim to be flawless and rather committing more flaws. Please each and every one should go and work on his or her advice to stephenie and come back here and give testimony of the outcome.

PS: am seriously in need of a job
Re: Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
alert01:

You too dey lie. I'll dash a Nairalander the sum of 250k if you can prove here that you attended university

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.