Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. (3191 Views)

Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
VERY SAD
A beautiful lady (name unknown) is seen in a video shared on social media been concurrently stabbed to death and beheaded.

The location, reason and assailants of this grievous crime is yet to be ascertained.

Stick with us for more details...

See Painful Video below:

https://www.newzmpire.com/2019/03/beautiful-young-lady-brutally-murdered.html

Re: Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
The video is quite old. Watched it last year. So disturbing. I don't think it's in Africa.
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. by Chipink(f): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't think its Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Young Lady Brutally Murdered And Beheaded In The Bush. by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
I think it happened Mexico or Columbia sometime last year. She was part of a drug cartel and got captured by a rival gang and beheaded.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Three Big Boys Pass Out After Smoking "Colorado" In Sholuyi Gbaga / They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR / Two Female Pastors Strip Unclad In A Public Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.