Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR (3190 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
This just happened yesterday night. This is a latest cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Lagos state Nigeria. As u can see they have already opened his intestines they were still using their heavy boots to scatter his jaws.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

WATCH ON MY GOOGLE DRIVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JH-14LMOrSfFNn5rnbR93OIR14ATztKu/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bastardlyrich
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by OBALOLA55(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Bastardlyrich
POST IT HERE OR YOU GETAT angry
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
PHOTOS

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:

In this same 10:20 it has been posted. Is there any thread I don't post what is in the title? I'm just mentioning a Nairalander.

Oga no be me dey do u.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
More PHOTOS

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:

And when I say watch on my Google drive there are mainly videos. Since Google drive is the only manageable way to post these videos as YouTube can't tolerate them.

4 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by OBALOLA55(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cultistupdate:

And when I say watch on my Google drive there are mainly videos. Since Google drive is the only manageable way to post these videos as YouTube can't tolerate them.
TAKE A SCREENSHOTS
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TAKE A SCREENSHOTS

Oga like I said no be me dey do u. There are always screenshots.
And when I say video I mean video I do post them. Check my past record
In just few minutes you're started attacking me.

Well.make we no quarrel.

If u wan watch the video open the Google drive. The pictures are the screenshots below. Thanks.

Say no to cultism and confraternity violence

9 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Goldbw122(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
What shall it profit you ... Hmmm na wa

1 Like

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by OBALOLA55(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Well.make we no quarrel.

If u wan watch the video open the Google drive. The pictures are the screenshots below. Thanks.

SHEY YOU DEY WHINE ME NI shocked angry
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SHEY YOU DEY WHINE ME NI shocked angry

no sir

6 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by negro77: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Cultistupdate:

no sir
LoL free that guy
Oboiiii that video so ehn… nor be here

2 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 2:52am On Feb 13, 2022
negro77:
LoL free that guy
Oboiiii that video so ehn… nor be here

Na so o guy everyday everyday.

And there is no media reporting it
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Jacobx007: 3:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Yoruba people get problem
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Rotimi47: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2022
What do people gain from Cultism

Next to nothing!!

Known circle of Cultism..

The group of this one killed may retaliate in a very brutal way to prove they ain't cowards or chin chin like their rival call them on social media or to prove they're more brutal or stronger and as such are not killed like fowls like their rival claim they do to them on social media eg. NL; just to prove a point and as such the violence continues or simply get out of hand as the rival will also fight back to prove a point that they're strong.

Thought ( Likely Reasons for these wars)

1) These cult clashes or wars may be political in nature as the rival may want to weaken or reduce the influence of the other group for the opposition party they support, which want to take over the state or the incumbent political party which they want to keep as the ruling party.

2) Territory grab or take over

3) Trade dispute or sharing formula of money received from politicians etc.

Which ever way you look at it, cultism is bad as valuable lives and people's futures are destroyed..

Parents, families, friends and Government should try and enlighten active cultist, young children and youths in general against the ill/danger of cultism.

There is profit in education and labor even though, that country is hard as people say.

Please let people know and understand that - No gain in Cultism!!!!!!

#SayNoToCultism

2 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by general111(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2022
They all know that they will die one day through the same means.
The guy lying on the floor now could have killed many others too.
If you are a cultist, your time dey come

2 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by donziller(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg who know scores

2 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
general111:
They all know that they will die one day through the same means.
The guy lying on the floor now could have killed many others too.
If you are a cultist, your time dey come

Actually the time dey come
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Bastardlyrich

Now you're not seeing this. U see the tribalism u have programmed yourself to see
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Very good. Pls they shouldn't settle oh. And like I said the other time, pls don't warn people to beware of cultism. I enjoy seeing them killing each other.... It gives me pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Cultistupdate: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Vickyvice:
Very good. Pls they shouldn't settle oh. And like I said the other time, pls don't warn people to beware of cultism. I enjoy seeing them killing each other.... It gives me pleasure.

embarassed
Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by SatanicSatanist: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Well.make we no quarrel.

why do u waste your time explaining to all this useless cultist

3 Likes

Re: They Opened His Intestines They Were Still Matching His Throat - VIDEO CULT WAR by Southernigbo: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
do we still need anyone to prove to us that all these cultists are into the works of the ppl of hellfire or that they are devil inspired?

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement For Sale At Promo Price / A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue / Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.