Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari (5796 Views)

I Have Finally Being Justified Again For The Second Time about My Igbo brethren / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
I888:
bros no vex o. I should have asked before rushing to post this lol.

Don't be deceived by APC media propaganda,matter of fact Buhari hasn't done up to 10km road combined throughout south east.
Enugu/PH express road its same story he have done like 2 and half kilometers in 4 years.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ojiofor:

Don't be deceive by APC media propaganda,matter of fact Buhari hasn't done up to 10km road combined in throughout south east.
Enugu/PH express road its same story he have done like 2 and half kilometers in 4 years.

Only with SUKKUK funds grin
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Only with SUKKUK funds grin

I travelled those roads under construction during xmas and new year.No be only SUKKUK funds na SKUNK funds.LOL.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
SLAP44:

How someone will be in Ogbomosho and telling me about a road that passes my father's land beats me?
Why do you people prefer life of self denial. From Akwuzu down to Umunya, the construction has started since last year and still on going. I passed through these roads late last year and Feb 2019.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ojiofor:

Don't be deceived by APC media propaganda,matter of fact Buhari hasn't done up to 10km road combined throughout south east.
Even God will not forgive you for this your blatant lies. From 9th mile down to Okpudo. That's over 22klm roads already constructed since last year. Are you people born to give lies and Propaganda. Go to Okigwe down to Umuahia , Umumba, down to Aba, over 80 KLM almost completed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by midolian(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
That first poster is a wide chested frustrated ingrate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
I888:
you were right bro... I just asked my cousin now.

See what she said.

Definitely your cousin has not made use of the road this year. Ask peace driver drivers, Eastern Mass transit driver, they make use of these roads per second. They will give you a true picture of the roads instead of the roads your cousin is selling to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afamed:

Why do you people prefer life of self denial. From Akwuzu down to Umunya, the construction has started since last year and still on going. I passed through these roads late last year and Feb 2019.

No, the construction actually started over 10 years ago, and cannot be completed.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

No, the construction actually started over 10 years ago, and cannot be completed.
Counter my argument instead of sounding silly. Dispute if there is no road construction from Umunya down to Akwuzu as we speak. Don't forget to dispute if from 9th mile / Enugu down to Okpudo /22klm roads have not been completed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Counter my argument instead of sounding silly. Dispute if there is no road construction from Umunya down to Akwuzu as we speak. Don't forget to dispute if from 9th mile / Enugu down to Okpudo /22klm roads have not been completed

You're still sounding like a pained person. In my first post I said very little has been Done in 20 years. You're still celebrating 22km in one side of over 70km road, only one lane cannot even be completed?

In fact, go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by oyatz(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2019
The Jonathan /PDP administration didn't do much for the S/east in terms of infrastructure.
They benefitted mainly from FG appointments.

Okoroawusa:

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought GEJ finished this road to 100% n when Buhari took over he brought excavators to remove the asphalt n then rewarded it to RCC owned by a Fulani man?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by KotalKahn: 1:23am On Mar 31, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao

the post and topic clearly states;

New Post (Enugu Onitsha Road
Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari)

then he came with jargons of how It was all gej without substancial proof.
Yet, he accused of deviating by playing along with his useless theories. seriouvsly? grin

He is a classic case of bad belle. They can't see anything good from the ones they love to hate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

You're still sounding like a pained person. In my first post I said very little has been Done in 20 years. You're still celebrating 22km in one side of over 70km road, only one lane cannot even be completed?

In fact, go and sleep.
Very little done in 20years but out of which PDP was in power for 16 years. The question should have been , why are people from your region still worshipping the same party that has done little or nothing for you in the larger part of the years you wailed about. You wail around the one that has brought development to your region but comfort the one that has underdeveloped your zone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Very little done in 20years but out of which PDP was in power for 16 years. The question should have been , why are people from your region still worshipping the same party that has done little or nothing for you in the larger part of the years you wailed about. You wail around the one that has brought development to your region but comfort the one that has underdeveloped your zone.

PDP under Obasanjo started and completed Onitsha -Owerri road 100%. No noise, no lies or propaganda.

APC keeps lying about the most insignificant of things, lying about the second Niger bridge, lying about this road many times last year, lying about everything. We will never support a Buch of liars who has no real achievement apart from lying.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
KotalKahn:

He is a classic case of bad belle. They can't see anything good from the ones they love to hate.

APC always love to boast about things. If we keep quiet you will all insist APC has completed the road.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
vicdom:

You are very right... I think I over estimated. Because they haven't even reached Oji-river self...but the have started working from Onitsha then coming back to join that road... Okay, let me give then 15%

They have passed orji river since last year, the progress of the work these days is quite impressive 40% completed

Enugu-umuahi road 75% completed

Quality completion ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2019
greatiyk4u:

They have passed orji river since last year, the progress of the work these days is quite impressive 40% completed

Enugu-umuahi road 75% completed

Quality completion ooooooooo

What is the name of the town they are doing now?
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Yorubaskullmine: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
Ngige Minister of works. This man mumu sha. I plied the road 2 weeks ago about 2 percent of the road is under construction hopefully they will get to 20 percent by 2022 by the this current 2 percent would have gone bad again
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol caught lying between the teeth so shamelessly.

Life of any pained, disgruntled, embittered ingrate grin.

Sai Buhari is doing what his enemies could not do for themselves
cool
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

PDP under Obasanjo started and completed Onitsha -Owerri road 100%. No noise, no lies or propaganda.

APC keeps lying about the most insignificant of things, lying about the second Niger bridge, lying about this road many times last year, lying about everything. We will never support a Buch of liars who has no real achievement apart from lying.
You are neither here nor there. From Apc is doing nothing in Onitsha / Enugu roads, to Obasanjo completed Owerri / Onitsha roads. People like you don't know what you really want in life

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Amuocha: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2019
After 4years, APC could not move an inch on this site? Useless government
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

What is the name of the town they are doing now?
Secessionists are propagandists. Go to Umunya down to Akwuzu. You will see the roads under construction. Typical village headmaster

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Amuocha:
After 4years, APC could not move an inch on this site? Useless government
Majority of you are living in self denial. Meet Eastern motor drivers and peace transit driver, they will put you in shame. They will tell you the present improved roads in the East. Don't just hide behind your phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Secessionists are propagandists. Go to Umunya down to Akwuzu. You will see the roads under construction. Typical village headmaster

So, you jumped from Umunya to Akwuzu (Awkuzu ) when they asked you which place they are after Oji River?

So They Have Done From Oji to Akwuzu? grin

Mr. Stranger.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Majority of you are living in self denial. Meet Eastern motor drivers and peace transit driver, they will put you in shame. They will tell you the present improved roads in the East. Don't just hide behind your phone

I take it you get you own info from peace drivers. We are on ground. Stop asking peace drivers who still struggle to overtake me on the old road built by enugu and anambra government. Ask me.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

So, you jumped from Umunya to Akwuzu (Awkuzu ) when they asked you which place they are after Oji River?

So They Have Done From Oji to Akwuzu? grin

Mr. Stranger.
Typical village headmaster, so you have not visited the roads, but you are on line spreading propaganda that the roads have not been done. shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

You are neither here nor there. From Apc is doing nothing in Onitsha / Enugu roads, to Obasanjo completed Owerri / Onitsha roads. People like you don't know what you really want in life

APC is doing nothing but propaganda, if it pains you, sorry.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

I take it you get you own info from peace drivers. We are on ground. Stop asking peace drivers who still struggle to overtake me on the old road built by enugu and anambra government. Ask me.
Stop running your mouth. I have put a challenge to you. Deny if Onitsha/ Enugu roads were the in same condition when PDP left power in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

APC is doing nothing but propaganda, if it pains you, sorry.
Its not new . Secessionists are propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by nonsobaba: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2019
I am from Anambra state and I testify that serious reconstruction is going on from umunya to awkuzu by the very reliable RCC. Many thanks to President Buhari and Governor Obiano who mounted pressure on the minister of works to commence work on that horrible stretch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2019
nonsobaba:
I am from Anambra state and I testify that serious reconstruction is going on from umunya to awkuzu by the very reliable RCC. Many thanks to President Buhari and Governor Obiano who mounted pressure on the minister of works to commence work on that horrible stretch.

Only about 0.3% is what you are thankful for? Where did these people come from . The place you are talking about is incomplete, only one lane and has been bad in over 10 years.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by bender79: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2019
I888:

Those OP in the post is a friend on my list and so I couldn't doubt his assertion. His statement indicates it is still on going which I believe is part of the road, another extension, not the entire road. So let's see what happens. But if you say the roads have not gotten a single works, please post video when you get the chance.
shut the f up!!! Sadistic slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sambo: Why We Need Value-Driven Education System / Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / PDP Asks Court To Sack Zamfara Lawmakers Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.