Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari (5792 Views)

I Have Finally Being Justified Again For The Second Time about My Igbo brethren / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Even God will not forgive you for this your blatant lies. From 9th mile down to Okpudo. That's over 22klm roads already constructed since last year. Are you people born to give lies and Propaganda. Go to Okigwe down to Umuahia , Umumba, down to Aba, over 80 KLM almost completed.

Have you been there or are you typing from Birnin Kebi?I travelled from Enugu to Aba last december and not up to 5klm completed.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

Don't be deceived by APC media propaganda,matter of fact Buhari hasn't done up to 10km road combined throughout south east.
Enugu/PH express road its same story he have done like 2 and half kilometers in 4 years.

Stop lying, bro.
I've been following your comments patiently until this. What will hate and lying profit you?

I traveled on both roads (Enugu - Onitsha and Enugu - PH) and I can tell you that though, work on Enugu - Onitsha express way is slow but on going and the quality of work is good.

Enugu - PH is one of the best roads I've seen in many parts of Nigeria. The quality of work there is so good that, at first, I wondered why waste money laying concrete cast on the side of the road down to the center of both lanes, especially in Abia axis.

Just imagine someone confidently saying Jonathan paid for the job in 2014, about 5years ago? And the job is 5% done?

There is God o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Definitely your cousin has not made use of the road this year. Ask peace driver drivers, Eastern Mass transit driver, they make use of these roads per second. They will give you a true picture of the roads instead of the roads your cousin is selling to you

Did you see how she even answered the guy?

Q. Is it true that the Enugu Onitcha road is being constructed?

A. No.
They are doing some part of Enugu just one lane.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

Stop lying, bro.
I've been following your comments patiently until this. What will hate and lying profit you?

I traveled on both roads (Enugu - Onitsha and Enugu - PH) and I can tell you that though, work on Enugu - Onitsha express way is slow but on going and the quality of work is good.

Enugu - PH is one of the best roads I've seen in many parts of Nigeria. The quality of work there is so good that, at first, I wondered why waste money laying concrete cast on the side of the road down to the center of both lanes, especially in Abia axis.

Just imagine someone confidently saying Jonathan paid for the job in 2014, about 5years ago? And the job is 5% done?

There is God o!

You are confused and a big lier.We are not debating quality of road done,what we are debating is distance completed.
You hypocrites call and truth and fact hate while you perpetuate evil.I will be here to say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

What is the name of the town they are doing now?

Ugwuoba
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2019
bender79:
shut the f up!!! Sadistic slowpoke
are you mad? As in, dem swear for your entire lineage ni? U better carry ur self commot from my mention otherwise, dem go close this thread cos of me and you cos I am raw and vulgarly caustic. Don't try me... Don't even dare it!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

You are confused and a big lier.We are not debating quality of road done,what we are debating is distance completed.
You hypocrites call and truth and fact hate while you perpetuate evil.I will be here to say it as it is.

OK, now tell us.
Are the contractor and workers on site?

Is work on going as we speak?

Are some portions of the roads completed?

Since you are "not debating quality of road done, (but what you) are debating is distance completed," did the op or the fb user say the road projects had been completed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

Have you been there or are you typing from Birnin Kebi?I travelled from Enugu to Aba last december and not up to 5klm completed.

He's typing from ogbomosho
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Ugwuoba

How long is Ugwuoba from Oji river? grin
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by QuotaSystem: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

OK, now tell us.

Since you are "not debating quality of road done, (but what you) are debating is distance completed," did the op or the fb user say the road projects had been completed?

grin

What Jonathan failed to do for the East throughout his Presidency is what PMB is doing now despite their hatred for him.

Of course shame will not allow them testify of the excellent job PMB is doing for Anambra and Enugu states.

The beautiful testimonies of the superb quality of work from the God fearing Igbos is just enough smiley.

Sai baba talk na do cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

You traveled last December when work was "not up to 5klm completed," what about the one who traveled through those roads last week?
Since you agree that the contractors are on site, do you think the roads will still be at the same state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2019
QuotaSystem:

What Jonathan failed to do for the East throughout his Presidency is what PMB is doing now despite their hatred for him.

Of course shame will not allow them testify of the excellent job PMB is doing for Anambra and Enugu states.

The beautiful testimonies of the superb quality of work from the God fearing Igbos is just enough smiley.

What stopped PMB from driving on the road when he travelled from Enugu to commission the (painting ) of Ziks mausoleum in Onitsha last month? grin he would have broken his weak spinal cord in multiple gallops grin

Why did he fly with helicopter? grin
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2019
QuotaSystem:

grin

Sai baba talk na do cool

Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

OK, now tell us.

Yes,Contractors are on site and doing very little.
Yes, some few klms have been completed from the time of GEJ and with their snail pace it will take them a century to complete Enugu/PH road.
If they improve tomorrow I will applaud them for a job well done.That is me.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

You traveled last December when work was "not up to 5klm completed," what about the one who traveled through those roads last week?
Since you agree that the contractors are on site, do you think the roads will still be at the same state?

They have been on site since the time of GEJ doing very little and no magic have been done in 3 weeks that I left Nigeria.
With their snail pace it will take them a century to comeplete 200klm road started since 2013.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by bender79: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2019
I888:
are you mad? As in, dem swear for your entire lineage ni? U better carry ur self commot from my mention otherwise, dem go close this thread cos of me and you cos I am raw and vulgarly caustic. Don't try me... Don't even dare it!
bleep you.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

He's typing from ogbomosho

You maybe right but I thought that guy is aboki.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

They have been on site since the time of GEJ doing very little and no magic have been done in 3 weeks that I left Nigeria.
With their snail pace it will take them a century to comeplete 200klm road started since 2013.
Fear God.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Afamed: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

You maybe right but I thought that guy is aboki.
Non of you, from the east ,knows the terrain more than I do.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by bigpicture001: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
..fake roads without drainage....

Partial govt...we dont evn want buhari to build d road....stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Non of you, from the east ,knows the terrain more than I do.

Lol.Then prove me wrong.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Fear God.

God is God of truth and I am an apostle of truth.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Definitely your cousin has not made use of the road this year. Ask peace driver drivers, Eastern Mass transit driver, they make use of these roads per second. They will give you a true picture of the roads instead of the roads your cousin is selling to you
an uncle had his wedding. My cousin stay in Enugu and our village is Akwuzu which she also mentioned. So if an uncle had his wedding this year, which I couldn't attend cos I was tied down, but she did, is there a way to go from Enugu to Akwuzu without using that road?
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
What stopped PMB from driving on the road when he travelled from Enugu to commission the (painting ) of Ziks mausoleum in Onitsha last month?  he would have broken his weak spinal cord in multiple gallops  grin

Why did he fly with helicopter?  grin
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

but Lagos-Benin road was complete within that time frame... So why are we loving GEJ so much when he could barely give us a road?

Delta -Bayelsa road is another case of taking over 12 years (I don't know if they have completed it now) that one is even much worse.
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by I888(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
QuotaSystem:

grin

Sai baba talk na do cool
I don't like Buhari's style of ruling but I would thank him if he does that road.

I am not that bias. I will thank were appropriate and rebuke where appropriate.

There is also a road that links delta and Bayelsa when going to PH... Since OBJ tenure, that road has been like at slowest speed ever. It is as if they are always grading and regrading the road... Last I use that road was 2014,
Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by RichBoy247: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:
Actually nothing much has been done on that road. Nothing but the one Jonathan paid for in 2014.

I don't know where you got those posters to fake the posts up there but when you hit the ground, you will see the truth. Nobody uses the express again, people now drive through the old road done by anambra and enugu government.

I repeat again, this road is still a death trap for more than 95% of the road.

PMB is a smart man, he flew over this road from Enugu on helicopter to commission the (painting ) of Ziks mausoleum in Onitsha grin

Who wants to break his fragile spinal cord? grin

This hatred which your forefathers have planted in you is the reason why you are suffering from depression and hallucination, it is the same reason why you are begining to suffer from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

If you are a true son of your father, whenever you travel towards that side, you will not drive on a road repaired by your nightmare Buhari, instead you will drive in the bush till you get to your erosion ravaged hut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
I888:
but Lagos-Benin road was complete within that time frame... So why are we loving GEJ so much when he could barely give us a road?

Delta -Bayelsa road is another case of taking over 12 years (I don't know if they have completed it now) that one is even much worse.

Of course GEJ did nothing tangible for us.That is the truth and Buhari is not doing any better.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari by SLAP44: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
RichBoy247:

This hatred which your forefathers have planted in you is the reason why you are suffering from depression and hallucination, it is the same reason why you are begining to suffer from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

If you are a true son of your father, whenever you travel towards that side, you will not drive on a road repaired by your nightmare Buhari, instead you will drive in the bush till you get to your erosion ravaged hut.

Don't let hate destroy your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES / I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) / Gov. Yuguda Fires 6,000 Political Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.