Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (41198 Views)

Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / The Reality Of Life After Graduation / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by Icon79(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nne helep mi akes dem o wink

O pari

dominique:
So how is he different from the millions of people that ride okada daily? Because his daughter was in a viral video?
Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by LANDLORD72: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
sinaj:
What did they do with all the money they got
I have said it several time here that social media money is not real too much propaganda.
Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by bigjohn100(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
idonhammer:
You all misunderstood the poor woman. What she is trying to say is that nothing has really changed and they are not as rich as people think. Make una free the woman abeg. For this life, everybody get im own time to hammer.If your time reach even witches go dey sleep when u go hammer.

You are d only one who has said sumtin meaningful, everybody was just attacking her without using dia common sense, as it is very easy to criticise Dan to use wisdom........People tot she might av built mansion by now, she is just pouring her mind dat, is not what d world think it is....chai Nigerians, change start from u guys

1 Like

Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by bigjohn100(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
willyjacs:
she didn't complain abt her husband still riding okada.
She's only debunking the news that their house is now filled With money.
She told punch that her husband is still on his hustle.

What is the crime there?
She was asked questions which she explained nd answered....what were u expecting her to say?

God bless u dear, u really av d wisdom to think, others are just hyocrite

1 Like

Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by bigjohn100(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ikpongiton:
MY HUSBAND STILL DRIVES OKADA, can you imagine. So,he suppose to be driving a jetliner or submarine now? Yeye de smell. See delta woman with big eye

Wat do u expect her to sayIf u were asked d same question, wat will u say
Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by bigjohn100(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
JayEntaur:

Are you sure you read the story before commenting?
And, honestly, I'm surprised it's even coming from you.
You just followed the bandwagon & joined almost everyone in taking her words out of context.

She's not complaining that her husband is still riding a bike. Rather, she's correcting the erroneous belief, out there, that her family's made megabucks from the whole thing.
She's saying that their everyday life is basically still the same, save for Success getting her 3rd term fees paid & the government promising her a scholarship.

I know neither the girl nor her family, but it's good we don't take people's words out of context just to suit our narrative.

God bless u
Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Download another lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by shilenji(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
krushdripper:
Jesus said help the needy didn't he?
oga start helping every needy you see i give you five months you gon sef go turn needy
Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by willyjacs(m): 12:35am On Apr 03, 2019
bigjohn100:

God bless u dear, u really av d wisdom to think, others are just hyocrite
thanks bro..same with u.

That is the problem with alot of Nigerians; the ability to use their own head nd think by themselves.

They just follow trend blindly.....
Once 5 people say they hate something, the rest will start joining them .

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video by krushdripper(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
shilenji:
oga start helping every needy you see i give you five months you gon sef go turn needy
the yanpian amount of needy wet we get for this our obodo nigeria show say them well to do christians they hardly help matters, as in haardly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.