Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! (9971 Views)

Is Mother Mary In The Book Of Revelation? / History Of Mothering Sunday / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2019
dallex10:
Hope that sperm thief (Linda) won't celebrate mother's day. She should wait for baby Mama's day.
not hard to detect wasted sperms on this forum, sebi u have a mother? some one else will say same to her
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by sumgelem(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothering Sunday to my mom and all the mother's in the house.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Smile4daddy(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2019
I love you mum Mrs Dorcas J. Avede

May God keep you alive to enjoy the fruits of your Labour Amen!
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Divay22(f): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2019
I just want to book space tongue
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2019
pearcy:
R.I.P mom. cry

Sorry about that ����
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by ajstar: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mother's day!

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Lexicon123: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2019
We really can’t celebrate our mothers enough and we don’t need dedicated days to do that. But is it just me wondering how many of those days we’ve got?!

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by EXCOBALY: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mother's day to my beautiful mum out there
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by GenesisNugwa(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers day. I love you mumHappy mothers day. I love you mumHappy mothers day. I love you mum
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by EXCOBALY: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mother's day to my beautiful mum out there
Mum I luv you so much
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by MelaninGold(f): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Foolishmasses:
I didn't know my mother, been trying to live since I was 3....no joke here. Reason why I hate everything around me.

Happy mother's day to those of you that have and don't take them play oo...abeg
It Is well with you, dear. God loves you too ,ok.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by stieyven(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2019
orisa37:
Praise God for His "Cooking Pots":
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Uchesis: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2019
shevon:
I can't, she died 8 years ago cry
Mine was 4 years ago.

BTW, hw many mothers day do we have in a year?

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Awoleesu(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Orisa mi!

That goddess has no rival, No equal!
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Rozaytee: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2019
shevon:
I can't, she died 8 years ago cry
still celebrate her she lives on

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Rozaytee: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Foolishmasses:
I didn't know my mother, been trying to live since I was 3....no joke here. Reason why I hate everything around me.

Happy mother's day to those of you that have and don't take them play oo...abeg
it is well
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by benjanny(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mothering Sunday mama.Gone but never forgotten

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by tolor: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2019
24biznes:
Lost my Mom when I was barely a year old due to Divorce and depression... I don't even have any memories of her..God bless her Soul.. Thanks to my Uncle that raised us from childhood till last year.. God bless his Soul too but Since then things have not been funny @ll for Us as Currently I'm in a really need of my school fee of 42k and i will be so glad if I can get any Help from here.. This has been weighing me down academically and Otherwise truly and I'm just being depressed these days. I'm Being really sincere here and Pray someone understands God bless us all.. Call No: 09061621089. A lady seriously asking for help...
. This one don turn am to format.. Chaii nighaz shocked
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Karrima: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mother's Day to my mum. I love you so much mum. May God continue to bless you and keep you strong for me. U go ride my car very soon. Love you!!!
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Chibabi(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mothers' day to my beautiful mum...... Wishing her long life

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by scopusng(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Happy mother's day to my mother. May God continue to bless you.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Shaev7(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Dear Mama, there are no words that can express how I feel.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Finest641(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
I love you mum
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by chikevictor(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hapi mother's day to all d mothers in the world especially my mum, my one and only mum, stainless beautiful woman, eziafakaego, may god keep u safe, strengthen you and bless u all d days of ur lives. Amen
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Olotito77: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Celebrate your mum. Mine was the best angle I have ever met, she went to heaven October 2000 so Mothers Day to me has went from that year.

I'm deeply hurt by my angel's exit even though i'm almost 50,but I thank got for her 58 kind years.

Please those of you who has mothers , please appreciate them now they are here.

Happy Mothers Day to you.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by sanmitee(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
I celebrate my wonderful mum, of blessed memory. I can never forget you mum.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by EmpressT(f): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
I am so glad that God made you my earthly mother. You are the original image God has made me to be. You have raised me up to be strong, brave, independent, loving and kind. I am just short of words Mama. I know that the challenges you are going through right now will end with tears of joy. I will never be ashamed to show you off to the world and scream with my voice to tell you how much I love you, how much you mean to me. When the world, your family turn their back against you Mama, by the strength and grace of God, I'll surely stand by you with everything I have as a woman. And whosoever tries to strike you down in any form, may they dry up like the fig tree Jesus cursed. On my happiest day Mama, you will be my mother on that day and no one will replace you in Jesus name. May God prolong your days to benefit all the things you have laboured for. I pray for you Mama that your heart will be filled with peace, love, happiness all the days of your life on earth.

My greatest gift from Jesus to you Mama is Salvation in Jesus name - AMEN.

I love you mum beyond words.

1 Like

Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by fortunechy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Happy Mother's Day to my sweet mum
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by orisa37: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Woman is the name given for the Ribs of Adam. It's not God's Name.
Mother makes them natural Pots.
Re: Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! by Halopy: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Eventhough you are not here, I bring you love and happy mother’s day wishes. More so today 31st march is your birthday. I remember you every moment and I loved all the moments we have shared to have a special bonding. Live on sweet mom. I love you always.
Happy mothers day and happy birthday mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses / Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.