Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? (1932 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Or Nokia X5? Please Which One Is Better / Nokia 5.1 Plus(Nokia X5) Unboxing And Review After Android 9 Pie Update (photos) / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Klarge0137: 2:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Good morning guys!
am very confused here, i need a phone with the spec....

1. Android one
2. 3GB/32GB
Andriod 9 (Pie)

Now both phone has it .....i don't know which to get please help me.
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Slazim: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Seriously? Nokia no be infinix mate atal.
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tidedroid: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Klarge0137:
Good morning guys!
am very confused here, i need a phone with the spec....

1. Android one
2. 3GB/32GB
Andriod 9 (Pie)

Now both phone has it .....i don't know which to get please help me.
x5.better performance and nokia update their phones quickly i dont even think infinix understand the meaning of android cuz am not sure the note 5 is on pie yet

1 Like

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Wayne4uall(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2019
tidedroid:
x5.better performance and nokia update their phones quickly i dont even think infinix understand the meaning of android cuz am not sure the note 5 is on pie yet

U don't know anything about note 5, it has android 9 with a great battery life

1 Like

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Chuksteric(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Helio p60 isn't mates with p23.. Go for Nokia
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by guji12(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
tidedroid:
U jus dey talk anyhow.. My guy buy note 5 and leave nokia.. Nokia is dead for good..my note 5 is flawless with pie and great

1 Like

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tomiwa20(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
I left Infinix note 5 to buy Nokia X5 and I am not regretting it. I am loving the phone.

5 Likes

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
guji12:

U jus dey talk anyhow.. My guy buy note 5 and leave nokia.. Nokia is dead for good..my note 5 is flawless with pie and great
The words of an infinix fanboy or marketer!!!
So if your note 5 is flawless then i a X5 that has flaws Abi
Comparing Helio P23 in note 5 to P60 in X5

4 Likes

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tomiwa20(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
guji12:

you know nothing

4 Likes

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tidedroid: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
guji12:

my bro had note 5(infinix) and sold it to get the nokia x5 and gaming on d x5 is 10times smoother than on his infinix

3 Likes

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by dewhaley: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
It's like asking For Range Rover sport or Toyota Yaris..... Op Nokia anyday/anytime
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by phemsie(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2019
tidedroid:
my bro had note 5(infinix) and sold it to get the nokia x5 and gaming on d x5 is 10times smoother than on his infinix

Do you people buy phone for gaming? i just don't get, everybody will be talking about gaming whenever phones are mentioned. playing games when there are a lots of business and serious function to perform.

Hian!!!

2 Likes

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tidedroid: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2019
phemsie:

Do you people buy phone for gaming? i just don't get, everybody will be talking about gaming whenever phones are mentioned. playing games when there are a lots of business and serious function to perform.

Hian!!!
not just gaming, faster sofware updates,faster app opening,less stutter and better all round performance in general

1 Like

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm currently using the Nokia X5. Everyone in my street loves the phone. There's this egbon in my street too who's using the infinix note 5 stylus, immediately he saw my x5, he's planning to sell his stylus to go for Nokia. It will be great if you can go for the nokia x5. Even the note 5 stylus is not even beautifully made, nothing really special about it except the pen but once you hold that Nokia, I bet you those who haven't seen it before will be willing to have a glimpse of the phone

1 Like

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Sunday84(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nokia is already taking back is lost glory, I port from infinix note to Nokia x5 only thing I miss is the flash light that i always used as touch.
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by abdeiz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
How much did you buy yours? and was it from jumia?

Heftee001:
I'm currently using the Nokia X5. Everyone in my street loves the phone. There's this egbon in my street too who's using the infinix note 5 stylus, immediately he saw my x5, he's planning to sell his stylus to go for Nokia. It will be great if you can go for the nokia x5. Even the note 5 stylus is not even beautifully made, nothing really special about it except the pen but once you hold that Nokia, I bet you those who haven't seen it before will be willing to have a glimpse of the phone
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Klarge0137: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sunday84:
Nokia is already taking back is lost glory, I port from infinix note to Nokia x5 only thing I miss is the flash light that i always used as touch.

Bro....
Please be real and sincere...

How is this X5...
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Don't buy Nokia x5 from jumia. It's Chinese variant with no local warranty. Go to apapa, I can take u there if you want. Even slot doesn't have it. It's some Nokia shops there, You'd get the original.

You can ask more questions on my thread. See profile
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh I've used the Nokia x5, x6 and I'm currently using the Huawei y7 prime 2019. Well tbh I prefer the x5 to even the x6
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by YhungD12: 1:51am On Apr 02, 2019
xiaomi mi max 2 for sale 4/64 gb snapdragon 625 5300mah for 67k with free phone casing and screen protectors
location is lagos and can be delivered to any state
very negotiable. call or Whatsapp me on 07017732093 or 08101230540
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tosins(m): 3:29am On Apr 02, 2019
MyphoneandI:
Oh I've used the Nokia x5, x6 and I'm currently using the Huawei y7 prime 2019. Well tbh I prefer the x5 to even the x6

You saying x5 is better right , cuz am planing to get x6 soon
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Favbolu(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2019
MyphoneandI:
Don't buy Nokia x5 from jumia. It's Chinese variant with no local warranty. Go to apapa, I can take u there if you want. Even slot doesn't have it. It's some Nokia shops there, You'd get the original.

Where is there office in Lagos.
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by maeshal(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Please where in Apapa can I buy the phone . It is urgent
MyphoneandI:

Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by CLEVER123(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nokia x5 all the way.
I intend getting the phone soon
But I don't know if its available in phone retail outlets nationwide
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
maeshal:
Please where in Apapa can I buy the phone . It is urgent

Take a bike to "the roundabout where they change money"

You'd see phone shops there
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
tosins:

You saying x5 is better right , cuz am planing to get x6 soon
i saw people complaining about the x6 charging point be carefull
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tosins(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
i saw people complaining about the x6 charging point be carefull

Really
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
tosins:

Really
yes check online and on Niaraland phone section
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tosins(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
yes check online and on Niaraland phone section

Nawa ooo, same problem with 6.1plus ?
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
tosins:

Nawa ooo, same problem with 6.1plus ?
Unfortunately, am using x5
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by tosins(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
Unfortunately, am using x5
Lolz, any problem yet ? Cuz am scared of buying a phone of 70k plus which I can press anyhow
Re: ***please Help Nokia X5 Or Infinix Note 5? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
tosins:

Lolz, any problem yet ? Cuz am scared of buying a phone of 70k plus which I can press anyhow
no problem so far,i have been using the phone since 28t of last month,just buy another brand and be happy,with 70 you can get another good phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia X6 Or Nokia X7 Or Samsung A50 I Need Help / When Did You First Discover This?: Unveiling Your Chrome Browser's Hidden Game / Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 P6200 Or Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 P3100 ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.