Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church (35432 Views)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / 'I Was Born A Muslim' - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Preaches Religious Tolerance / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by kylexynaija: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Bolanle Ninalowo, a Nollywood actor who was born a Muslim has revealed that though he is now a Christian, he has never been to church.Bolanle Ninalowo who spoke in an interview with Sunday Scoop, said he has never been to church even though he is now a Christian because he renews his covenant with God in his room. The actor who said he believes in tithe said; 

“When I was going through dark times, I started reading my Bible and began to understand better how life works. Don’t forget that I was born a Muslim. I have never actually been to church to worship but I renew my covenant with God in my room. It has worked for me over the years, though I realise I may have to go to church at some point. However, I would feel more blessed worshipping with my wife because without her, things wouldn’t be complete.”“Yes and I pay tithes every day. Not by going to church and giving someone my money but by touching lives in whatever way I can.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/though-now-a-christian-ive-never-been-to-church-bolanle-ninalowo/

15 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by itspzpics(m): 4:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Tooor

Slay queens Scatter the dance floor, as they Dance Without Bra at a party, Watch Video => HERE
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Okayng: 5:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Ehen.. You don mean it

August Alsina Talks Relationship With Jada Pinkett On New Song >> See The Lyrics Here

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2019
Like seriously
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by fatymore(f): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2019
We know why now...

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by FlirtyGist: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2019
[url][/url]
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
angry

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by sukerefakere(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
what says you jesusjnr
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Our yeloba Muslim will not like this now death threat waiting for him grin
But no weapon formed against you shall prosper

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by abbaapple: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
angry

Confused being lipsrsealed May Ogun deliver you! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
.........and Jesus weeps

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by realstars: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Home alon Christian
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by BravoDe: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
The bleached gateman...Una wehdone

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by harkandey(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
you try

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by salisy: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chairmon just say you converted to Paganism

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Preshy561(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
West and North are turning up for Jesus!!

Bless be his holy Name.

11 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Meritocracy: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Someone who never been to Mosque to pray as a muslim claiming conversion to Christianity. Born into Muslim family doesn't make you a muslim, if you don't practice Islam you're not muslim even if your father is Sheik or Imam. The way I'm seeing his forehead compare to his complexion shows that he never observed any obligation as Muslim.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by kufre2010: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Only if you will be able to withstand the death threats
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by specco(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Confused being lipsrsealed May Ogun deliver you! undecided
Darkness can never deliver/overpower light.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Uyi168: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Baba whatever rocks ur canoe..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Richdad50(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by kufre2010: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Like Buhari like Muslims, everything about them is death threats, saoking in blood, body bags

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:
Someone who never been to Mosque to pray as a muslim claiming conversion to Christianity. Born into Muslim family doesn't make you a muslim, if you don't practice Islam you're not muslim even if your father is Sheik or Imam. The way I'm seeing his forehead compare to his complexion shows that he never observed any obligation as Muslim.
sharap joor the thing pain you reach bone marrow

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by alBHAGDADI: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Your testimony shows you aren't a Christian. No one becomes a Christian by just reading the bible. You must have someone to explain it to you preach to you then get you saved. That's how you become a Christian. As for tithe, you are not paying it when you give it to whoever you like. It belongs to God and it should be given to his house. That's why God said bring ye the tithe into my store house.

You are still a Muslim dude

11 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Kingspin(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Christianity believe in freedom
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Kingspin(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:
This is a side talk. People are born into Christian or Muslim home end up becoming one.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by SaintLucia: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
OK like Bolanle Ninolowo like Bobrisky. Welcome to Christianity.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Your testimony shows you aren't a Christian. No one becomes a Christian by just reading the bible. You must have someone to explain it to you preach to you then get you saved. That's how you become a Christian. As for tithe, you are not paying it when you give it to whoever you like. It belongs to God and it should be given to his house. That's why God said bring ye the tithe into my store house.

You are still a Muslim dude
Tosdam:
Na ur own problem be Dat....
na wa o......so na pesin dey save another person abi na Jesus christ?

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by mgdimagaladima(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
You mean
all thiz confusion is because of woman!?!?

Ur wife should keep it up
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by maxtop(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Your church is in your mind. It's your heart. Read the bible, do unto others as you want them to do unto you, keep all the commandment lobatan!!!!

Will will end up paying tithe if you attempt going to church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other / Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.