Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,871 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church (35500 Views)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Dreambeat: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
This one is just confused
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by APCpackandgo: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good one
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by wonder233: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
I don't care, his religious inclinations has nothing to do with me.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by wyqay: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
your headache
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by daddio(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
Our yeloba Muslim will not like this now death threat waiting for him grin
But no weapon formed against you shall prosper

NO BE ONLY YELOBA MUSLIM, NA ALL MUSLIM DEM, E DON BECOM KUFFAR AND NA DIE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Jesuslvzme(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congrats bro.. May the Lord strengthen u
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by sweetjohn(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
. na wa o......so na pesin dey save another person abi na Jesus christ?
can you go to America by yourself without taking a flight? No, same way with Salvation. The Bible said "salvation comes by hearing the word of God", it is humanbeing that will give the word not Jesus, Jesus own is to continue where you stop, he does the conviction and washing away of sin. Your own is to open your mouth to talk (preach), the person wanting salvation own is to believe and confess with his mouth
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Rapuru14: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bro sorry to say it. You're not right.
alBHAGDADI:

Your testimony shows you aren't a Christian. No one becomes a Christian by just reading the bible. You must have someone to explain it to you preach to you then get you saved. That's how you become a Christian. As for tithe, you are not paying it when you give it to whoever you like. It belongs to God and it should be given to his house. That's why God said bring ye the tithe into my store house.

You are still a Muslim dude
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Rapuru14: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bro you're very wrong

sweetjohn:
can you go to America by yourself without taking a flight? No, same way with Salvation. The Bible said "salvation comes by hearing the word of God", it is humanbeing that will give the word not Jesus, Jesus own is to continue where you stop, he does the conviction and washing away of sin. Your own is to open your mouth to talk (preach), the person wanting salvation own is to believe and confess with his mouth
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Getdowntobiznes: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Your testimony shows you aren't a Christian. No one becomes a Christian by just reading the bible. You must have someone to explain it to you preach to you then get you saved. That's how you become a Christian. As for tithe, you are not paying it when you give it to whoever you like. It belongs to God and it should be given to his house. That's why God said bring ye the tithe into my store house.

Who dey use the tithe?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by gbooti(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:
Someone who never been to Mosque to pray as a muslim claiming conversion to Christianity. Born into Muslim family doesn't make you a muslim, if you don't practice Islam you're not muslim even if your father is Sheik or Imam. The way I'm seeing his forehead compare to his complexion shows that he never observed any obligation as Muslim.

I wonder oo... A well practiced Muslim will not convert to any religion for any reason, i dont think he was born into Muslim family
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by sweetjohn(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rapuru14:
Bro you're very wrong

say why I am wrong and what you think is right.
Remember after Jesus appear to Paul on his way to Damascus why didn't he Jesus convert him but rather send him to Barnabas?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by alBHAGDADI: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rapuru14:
Bro sorry to say it. You're not right.
explain
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Ohraykon: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:
Someone who never been to Mosque to pray as a muslim claiming conversion to Christianity. Born into Muslim family doesn't make you a muslim, if you don't practice Islam you're not muslim even if your father is Sheik or Imam. The way I'm seeing his forehead compare to his complexion shows that he never observed any obligation as Muslim.
islam kee u dia mumu
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Ohraykon: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

mumu u dont av sense
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Depathologist: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:
What has his forehead got to do with practicing Islam. You hypocrite, you are waiting to see the black dot to confirm he's a practicing Muslim! Now, tell how many Arab Muslims (the real owners of Islam) have you ever seen with the black dot on their forehead?

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by ArchAngelos999: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Reading Bible doesn't make you a Christian. Believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus for your sake is what makes you a Christian(born-again)
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:
Be confusing yourself with dirtiness, you know Muslims by one dirty spot on the forehead?

Go to Saudi and see polished Muslims without any dirty spot up there.

And they practice Islam more than all these dirty things here.

I see that spot as a fanatic sign.SMH

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by adeshna: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kingspin:
This is a side talk. People are born into Christian or Muslim home end up becoming one.

He's saying he never prayed or never prayed regularly as a Muslim, so he never knew the connection with God. He's just a Muslim by name.

Lot of Muslims don't know Islamic teachings, their parent gave birth to them, they only learn Arabic alphabet for two three years and drop out. They don't know the teachings, connection with prayers. So they can change easily.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Rotimi47: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
Amen in Jesus Name. grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by poseidon12: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kentuforchrist:

When it comes to religion, the Yorubas are tolerant. They believe you can practice whatever religion you want. It is the Hausa/Fulani that threaten violence over one's choice of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by kareemkamil(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mumu post
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by MDBoss(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
you were not a Muslim in the first place... it is better to face ur acting career than saying nonsense. Respect yourself pls
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by aalangel(f): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
kylexynaija:
Bolanle Ninalowo, a Nollywood actor who was born a Muslim has revealed that though he is now a Christian, he has never been to church.Bolanle Ninalowo who spoke in an interview with Sunday Scoop, said he has never been to church even though he is now a Christian because he renews his covenant with God in his room. The actor who said he believes in tithe said; 

“When I was going through dark times, I started reading my Bible and began to understand better how life works. Don’t forget that I was born a Muslim. I have never actually been to church to worship but I renew my covenant with God in my room. It has worked for me over the years, though I realise I may have to go to church at some point. However, I would feel more blessed worshipping with my wife because without her, things wouldn’t be complete.”“Yes and I pay tithes every day. Not by going to church and giving someone my money but by touching lives in whatever way I can.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/31/though-now-a-christian-ive-never-been-to-church-bolanle-ninalowo/

You're not paying any tithe...you're just giving to the poor and there's a separate reward for that.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Majid1990(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
He is talking as if he is a practicing Muslim keep quite jare
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Ugee12: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
aalangel:

You're not paying any tithe...you're just giving to the poor and there's a separate reward for that.
Tithe is mosaic law and doesn't exist in the new testament.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Oktech2002: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

How does store house translate to sanctuary
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Superman94(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meritocracy:

like Salah right? check the crown Prince of Saudi if there's any sign on his forehead.... people online here would just type trash without thinking
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by IMAliyu(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Ok.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I Was Born A Muslim, I Am Christian Now, Never Been To Church by Cityguy: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
. na wa o......so na pesin dey save another person abi na Jesus christ?
Exactly! Who has not heard that Jesus Christ saves or that He is the way? In essence, he has the 'preaching'. It is the Spirit of God that convicts and will his mind, he believed God and confessed. Where the 'another' person holds the key here na im I no know oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Benson Pictured With Nneoma Okorocha In Government House, Owerri / Anita Ukah Biography, Age MBGN 2018 Winner, Lifestyle, Family (Pictures, Video) / Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.