Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him (25715 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by zoedew: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
#wiseman

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by computer0810(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:
Same adeboye the occultist that raised a magic wand in redeem camp and asked all redeem members to pray to the magic wand
A lot of things are getting clearer
True Christians take ur stand cool
werey....nothing good can ever come out of i

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by computer0810(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:
Same adeboye the occultist that raised a magic wand in redeem camp and asked all redeem members to pray to the magic wand
werey....nothing good can ever come out of u
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Ohraykon: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Were you there?

Now I believe you are tired of life.

And your life, I hope you know what to do with it.
shut up ur yeye adeboye is a freemason take it or leave it
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Smartwave: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
cocaineaddict:

In Ogun state and afonjaland
"YES" and we love him. Deal with that, though you love calling your own names e.g Rev. Fr. Mbaka.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Burgerlomo: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
yuanexchanger:
God is good

All the time and all the time God is good cool

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Burgerlomo: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
That's nice cool
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by cocaineaddict(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Smartwave:
"YES" and we love him. Deal with that, though you love calling your own names e.g Rev. Fr. Mbaka.
I don’t like Fr mbaka
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by JastSiryin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Upon all that one, him go still thief the money wey him wan thief. Mtcheew!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by bigtt76(f): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
This one just going upandan presenting certificate to everyone instead of strategizing and planning his government. I wonder who next he's going to present it to - MC Oluomo? cheesy

gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Ogun Gov-Elect, Dapo Abiodun paid a courtesy visit to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, General Overseer, The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). Gistvic Reports.

During his visit, he also presented his Certificate of Return to the foremost man of God.

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/ogun-gov-elect-dapo-abiodun-with-pastor.html

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Mrpojj(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
olagbola45:

Like oyedepo is for pdp now I realize y oyedepo dey go up and down cos of atiku....dude is jealous of adeboye smh

Make una try leave childish talk na
U are not kids
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by farem: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
otokx:
RCCG is a strong Nigerian Global brand.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by farem: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ganiyat72:
Nothing new here, Adeboye is a known APC card carrying member.

Shebi na you gee am card. Make u tell us im card number na
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by farem: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Atom007:

Keep shut nigga....what did he do now. He has not been swear him so y is he slow. Haba fear God son of men hate
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by farem: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:

Your Monika says it all.
Your reasoning is out of this world.
Your signals from the land of the dead is strong!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Tocco(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
May God forgive you..

tiredoflife:
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by oderemo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
As i see it Dapo abiodun will be one of the worst government to rule ogun state. Hope i am wrong.
My hatred for that onifila gogoro ibikunle amosun stemmed from the fact that he simply mismanaged the state funds and had no future plan on how the state will harness its numerous potentials. he was fighting his enemies on all fronts and hardly can you win such battle.
Now to this placard displaying dapo, this is just my frank opinion after watching his interview on telly,
he came across like someone bereft of technical ideas on how to rule the state, lack confidence and not his own man hence surrounding himself
with Ogd, buruji, and those ppl that will take us no where.
anywhichway, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by tiredoflife(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Were you there?

Now I believe you are tired of life.

And your life, I hope you know what to do with it.

Type adeboye and magic wand
Its on YouTube
Its not hard to verify
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by tiredoflife(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Tocco:
May God forgive you..

Yes he has
U type adeboye and magic wand on YouTube
Its not hard to verify
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by kareemkamil(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na today, Adeboye your tithe & your offering don sure for Ogun State burget.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by kokoboy4life(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
JastSiryin:
Upon all that one, him go still thief the money wey him wan thief. Mtcheew!

Even Mr Adeboye is fully aware that the man will steal from the public purse, politicians and pastors are one and they collaborate to continue to deceive Gullible Nigerians
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by lloyds(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Most of these elected leaders always go to Pa Adeboye to pray. . Most of the recent Presidents in fact.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by SojiCash(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2019
OboOlora:
E remain to carry am go ooni’s palace.

This Dapo Abiodun is a slow dullard!

What of your Dad
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by Tocco(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bros! I'm a Redeemite.. He would always release a disclaimer before he does things like that, you follow/do at yourn risk and volition.. Every man of God takes instruction from God.. When the children were asked to look at the snake hung on a tree/cross, what happened? When Moses' rod turned to a snake? When Moses' rod parted the red sea?

tiredoflife:

Yes he has
U type adeboye and magic wand on YouTube
Its not hard to verify
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him by tiredoflife(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Tocco:
Bros! I'm a Redeemite.. He would always release a disclaimer before he does things like that, you follow/do at yourn risk and volition.. Every man of God takes instruction from God.. When the children were asked to look at the snake hung on a tree/cross, what happened? When Moses' rod turned to a snake? When Moses' rod parted the red sea?

Hehehehehe a disclaimer
Really did u just say this
Are u for real or did someone put a gun on ur head and ask u to do this
Ur own risk
I give up
So u now equate the snake on a tree with out right rising of a magic wand in church
Its like someone brings a goat to offer to an idol in church yet put a disclaimer
May God have mercy on ur soul cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Adams Oshiomhole's Gym Session Prior To Post-Inauguration Party / Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.