Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Northern Hospitality At Its Best. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Hospitality At Its Best. (4167 Views)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by osuofia2(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Naajjii:

Am not a Yoruba if you are trying to attack Yoruba it's your business , what am trying to explain is Igbo due to making money tend to forget their home and invest heavily on other peoples land. Besides most people are not comfortable investing heavily in Igbo Land because it can be easily hijacked because anything money attracts lots of attention in the East. I guess nature designed it that way or it was acquired over the years this money money, Ego Ego thing and culture.
oga answer his question.. why are the Yoruba's not investing in Hausa land since they claim the Igbos are not accommodating ?
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Bro forget talk, investing in Igboland is highly competitive cos the Igbo culture encourages competition not monopoly hence the Yoruba's cannot withstand that.

There is nothing in Igboland to invest in. Igbos are running away from their land and you want Yorubas to go there and invest? Igboland is unstable because they have been singing biafra since 1967. Yorubas are investing inthe most competitive countries in the world. There is nothing competitive in igbo land. While igbos are more into buying and selling, Yorubas are more into workmanship.

1 Like

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Olu20090:
The fact is Hausa people in general are good people until they were conquered by Fulani, which started the indoctrination responsible for the menace you see today amongst them. If you pay attention to the so-called three major tribes in Nigeria, Igbos and Hausa (not Fulani) are actually the most patriotic and believe genuinely in One Nigeria. Go to Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Rivers, Imo, you will see Hausa people who are doing business there, have lived there for 20 plus years, speaks Igbo fluently. You see the same dynamics with Igbos in the North and both Igbos and Hausas in the West. But the cancer of the three major tribes is afonja. They don't travel out of their region, highly tribalistic, they are scared to leave their region because of their wicked nature; think others think like them, you will never see them in the North, nor in the East in high number. Yet they will sale you snake oil that they believe in one Nigeria.

You wawa piglets will never fail to show how unfortunate you are. What brought Yoruba into this? And doing your stupidity under a Yoruba moniker because you are ashamed of who you are. There are more Yorubas in the north than ibo you fool.

1 Like

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

oga answer his question.. why are the Yoruba's not investing in Hausa land since they claim the Igbos are not accommodating ?

Who told you Yorbas are not investing in Hausa land?
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by osuofia2(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2019
ProudDick:

You wawa piglets will never fail to show how unfortunate you are. What brought Yoruba into this? And doing your stupidity under a Yoruba moniker because you are ashamed of who you are. There are more Yorubas in the north than ibo you fool.
An average Yoruba man is greedy and lazy, that is why the Igbos are buying all their lands
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by osuofia2(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2019
ProudDick:

Who told you Yorbas are not investing in Hausa land?
how many of them statistically, few
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

An average Yoruba man is greedy and lazy, that is why the Igbos are buying all their lands

Yorubas greedy and lazy? Lol. People will laugh at your stupidity.

How many plots have you bought? Igbos can only buy Yoruba land in their dreams. All the land you bought does not even equal the land a single Yoruba man has. You can keep fooling yourself if it makes you losers feel good.

1 Like

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

how many of them statistically, few

Ipob bureau of statistics you mean?

1 Like

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by bastardmod: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2019
meccuno:
or disintegrated.

I love you... No homo
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by osuofia2(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
ProudDick:

Yorubas greedy and lazy? Lol. People will laugh at your stupidity.

How many plots have you bought? Igbos can only buy Yoruba land in their dreams. All the land you bought does not even equal the land a single Yoruba man has. You can keep fooling yourself if it makes you losers feel good.
haha i de laugh you. Go to Lagos and Ibadan you will be surprise, do you no the numbers of Igbos in Lagos state govt? to the extend of representing them in the national assembly. Igbos would produce Lagos state Gov. soon
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2019
ProudDick:

You wawa piglets will never fail to show how unfortunate you are. What brought Yoruba into this? And doing your stupidity under a Yoruba moniker because you are ashamed of who you are. There are more Yorubas in the north than ibo you fool[b][/b]

Above in bold got me laughing. Hahaha...Northerners reading this will be saying in their mind " Dahiska Afonja wahali"
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by Naajjii: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

Osofia of whatever is that your name, go and ask them yoruba people why they don't invest in Hausa land. They are your brother from the south you understand them better than I do.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by osuofia2(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Naajjii:

Osofia of whatever is that your name, go and ask them yoruba people why they don't invest in Hausa land. There are your brother from the south you understand them better than I do.
i am waiting for their answers because they claimed ibo land is not conducive for them now i asked why are they not investing in Hausa land because Hausas are doing business across Nigeria and they one of the most hospitable people in Nigeria yet because of the nature of the Yorubas "Greed' and wickedness they wont go down north.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by Naajjii: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

i am waiting for their answers because they claimed ibo land is not conducive for them now i asked why are they not investing in Hausa land because Hausas are doing business across Nigeria and they one of the most hospitable people in Nigeria yet because of the nature of the Yorubas "Greed' and wickedness they wont go down north.
Mr man , there are lots of Yoruba up here in the north, just like we have lots of Igbos . But the way people perceive Igbo (iyamiri) is different. People see you in a negative way as cheats , inferior, dubious , ritualist etc . Am not sure why it is so probably due to the way you people behave or how you come off but am sure lot of you are good people.

1 Like

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by Yorubaskullmine: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Remove Fulani from the north and you'll see a peaceful north
True. Those fulani's are demons.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by meccuno: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
bastardmod:

I love you... No homo
shocked
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

haha i de laugh you. Go to Lagos and Ibadan you will be surprise, do you no the numbers of Igbos in Lagos state govt? to the extend of representing them in the national assembly. Igbos would produce Lagos state Gov. soon

Okay. The political gains you got in 2015 have all been reversed due to your loud mouth. It's too early to argue with illiterates.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olu20090:

Above in bold got me laughing. Hahaha...Northerners reading this will be saying in their mind " Dahiska Afonja wahali"

Wawa. I can see you have never been to the north. There are more Yorubas in the north than ibos. Yorubas are into the nooks and crannies of the north and you might not even be able to differentiate a Yoruba from a northerner in the north. Ibos are confined to a particular location selling their goods along major streets and markets. Yorubas just don't go about making noise.

1 Like

Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
osuofia2:

What do you mean by 'invest'? Yorubas live in every states in Nigeria. So your investment is what I don't understand.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Naajjii:

I have to let you know na, in case the time comes you people will start complaining that we are Ecowas and all that.
Point of correction, Biafra would gladly become central Africa than wanting to have anything in common with those bloody west African parasites. grin grin grin
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
ProudDick:

What do you mean by 'invest'? Yorubas live in every states in Nigeria. So your investment is what I don't understand.
95% of yorubas outside their region are on federal civil service, no real visible, tangible and concrete investment to show for their presence.

Unlike the Igbos, you feel their presence anywhere they settle in terms of commercial and social investments.
So don't get it twisted and don't divert the focus.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by Naajjii: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Point of correction, Biafra would gladly become central Africa than wanting to have anything in common with those bloody west African parasites. grin grin grin
Good for you people, that is the best region for you people you don't fit in west due to the way you behave you are better off together with group of rebels and warlords of central Africa. We will help to facilitate your quick acceptance to that region.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
95% of yorubas outside their region are on federal civil service, no real visible, tangible and concrete investment to show for their presence.

Unlike the Igbos, you feel their presence anywhere they settle in terms of commercial and social investments.
So don't get it twisted and don't divert the focus.

How many people are on federal civil service in Nigeria? Btw, there are more igbos on federal civil service according to the list released in 2015. I only see igbos in markets. They are not into any investment other than buying and selling and remitting their profit home. Yorubas are into a large range of commercial activities. I guess your illiteracy makes you think only buying and selling are commercial activities. Yorubas are into IT, auto repair, computer engineering, building, furniture making, fashion designing, a whole lot of commercial activities I can't mention. These are some list of Yoruba investment all over Nigeria; Glo, banks, flour mills, etc, not some one man buying and selling business.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
ProudDick:

How many people are on federal civil service in Nigeria? Btw, there are more igbos on federal civil service according to the list released in 2015. I only see igbos in markets. They are not into any investment other than buying and selling and remitting their profit home. Yorubas are into a large range of commercial activities. I guess your illiteracy makes you think only buying and selling are commercial activities. Yorubas are into IT, auto repair, computer engineering, building, furniture making, fashion designing, a whole lot of commercial activities I can't mention.
Guy, do you really want to do this?

Are you really sure you wanna embark on this apparent futile journey of yours?

Cos I'll start busting your bobbles starting from your locality.

I'll joyfully use your parameters as yardstick in elucidating your stunted knowledge and unpardonable ignorance.

If you're really in for this, throw forth a challenge by simply quoting me.
Re: Northern Hospitality At Its Best. by ProudDick: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Guy, do you really want to do this?

Are you really sure you wanna embark on this apparent futile journey of yours?

Cos I'll start busting your bobbles starting from your locality.

I'll joyfully use your parameters as yardstick in elucidating your stunted knowledge and unpardonable ignorance.

If you're really in for this, throw forth a challenge by simply quoting me.

What parameters do you have other than your delusion? Saying 95% of Yorubas outside the Sw are into federal civil service shows the level of your stupidity. How many people are even employed as federal civil servants in Nigeria? Are they up to 5% of the total population?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Only Igbo And Yorubas Could Unite, If Only / A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander / Moremi Shrine Must Replace That Church At Ooni Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.