Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) (45835 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilianofentse:
This is an old video. Op gather your facts before reposting and besides that is a fellow South African. This happened in a rural area in Durban two - three years ago.

It does not matter if the image is old or recent. The fact is that the South Africans are highly intolerant of other nationalities, especially Nigerians. We joined in the battle to end apatheid, played very crucial roles and secured their freedom, yet we get paid back in this manner. A day has to come where black South Africans in other countries would be made to pay the price.

Without the whites there South Africa would have been underdeveloped like other nations by their own black leaders.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by TheTourist: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
I wonder why nairaland is filled with old news today. Please mods should verify news articles before posting on FP.

Falsehood spreads faster than HIV

lilianofentse:
This is an old video. Op gather your facts before reposting and besides that is a fellow South African. This happened in a rural area in Durban two - three years ago.
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Why do these folks behave like our igbo brothers? angry
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by nobullshit(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bolowolowo:
If na Igbo, I no mind. Those folks have been ruining other countries for decades grin

Have to care about hundreds being murdered daily in Nigeria first . As for Igbos being murdered around the world, they knew what they are in for before moving over. Nigeria internally has to have a value for human lives before a Nigerian will be passionate to express care over human lives else where.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
thatigboman:
yoruba muslim. Who cares if u care or not
The guy must be an osu ipob jew tout
Those people nor dey hear word cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bighead9: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na by force to stay South Africa? I no pitty anybody wey die in the hands of those Idiots.

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
I don't believe he was singled out and just given a beaten, what actually happened?
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by klever18(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
false news spewing thrash
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by bencr7: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bolowolowo:
If na Igbo, I no mind. Those folks have been ruining other countries for decades grin
see ur life see hw hatred hv made u so useless that u can not reason well
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bolowolowo:

The evil you wish others is not far from you. Why do you people live in the same country and still wish one another evil? All you these tribal bigots, you're so disgusting people. Obo langido.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by henlogo: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
This is what a yoruba Muslim can say
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Please tell me how many South African are in Nigeria? Stay in ur country just like they stay in their country!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by bencr7: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:
The guy must be an osu ipob jew tout Those people nor dey hear word cheesy
useless fool tribal bigot kill u dere
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilianofentse:
Nigerian bloggers will just discover a random picture online and start cooking up bullshiit stories to match it up
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by ishawlar: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
It because they are lazy and dont go outside there country so they mentality is low. Rip
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilianofentse:

Hi sweetheart
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by naijajobx: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oh
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Imarnuel10:
How heartless are these people? They must have short memories. They forget so quickly how (almost) the rest of Africa was standing by them during the apartheid rule.
No foreigner is responsible for their misfortune, or poverty, or joblessness. Their laziness and vain lifestyle is responsible .
It's sadly ironic that they have become a symbol of the hate and evil they struggled against in those dark years.
Go and read again.
But this time, read to understand and not to reply.
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Who will save the black race?

Imagine this was done in white country you will see cry all over Africa how white people are evil. The truth is black people have failed as people and this needs to be acknowledged in order to fix our problem. I tell people if not for white South Africa will not be where they are today.

Tell me any black nation that is working someone should tell me please But why are we like this? Black people what is happening? Smh.

That is why if i see any fool wailing about racism I just smh we have done worst to ourselves compare to what the white man did to us. We should probably call this people back to come rule because I dont understand why no black nation is working.

I doubt if Africa can be fixed. Smh!!!!
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Rextizz(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilianofentse:
Bleep off, this isn't an old video, fucking wicked pigs.
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by amaniro: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilianofentse:

You're a South African or you're in South Africa?
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
01mcfadden:
Go and read again. But this time, read to understand and not to reply.
No thanks
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bossjakande: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
wit tears in my eyes I ask did u think did rite xhosanostra jaceblaze
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
wit tears in my eyes I ask did u think did rite xhosanostra jaceblaze

Cry me a river. Can't you read?
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bossjakande: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
barstards south animals who drink d blood of oda Africans dey are killers am crying as I watch d video. why did dey hate naija wen dey lived as animals as oyibo slave we fight for dem.
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bossjakande: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Cry me a river. Can't you read?
did dey kill him or not are those animals south Africa or not?
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
did dey kill him or not are those animals south Africa or not?

You got eyes, don't you? R-E-A-D
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by lilianofentse(f): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Cantonese:

It does not matter if the image is old or recent. The fact is that the South Africans are highly intolerant of other nationalities, especially Nigerians. We joined in the battle to end apatheid, played very crucial roles and secured their freedom, yet we get paid back in this manner. A day has to come where black South Africans in other countries would be made to pay the price.

Without the whites there South Africa would have been underdeveloped like other nations by their own black leaders.
I knw we can be cruel sometimes infact they bullied my mom because she is nigerian but because of my (late) dad, they left her alone. I am of dual nationality. I do not support xenophobia but this happened a long time ago and not everybody in SA supported that movement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bossjakande: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You got eyes, don't you? R-E-A-D
u have notin to say I know u are ashamed and try to use gragra and insult to cover it. u south animals are killers simple as ABC we fight for u but u pay us back by drinking our blood u pple will Neva know peace and face pains all ur life I declear all d disease in d world to be on south Africa. thurnda strike u all
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
u have notin to say I know u are ashamed and try to use gragra and insult to cover it. u south animals are killers simple as ABC we fight for u but u pay us back by drinking our blood u pple will Neva know peace and face pains all ur life I declear all d disease in d world to be on south Africa. thurnda strike u all

Hahaha @ bolded.

Believe whatever the Bleep you wanna believe.
Re: South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bossjakande: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
lilianofentse:

I knw we can be cruel sometimes infact they bullied my mom because she is nigerian but because of my (late) dad, they left her alone. I am of dual nationality. I do not support xenophobia but this happened a long time ago and not everybody in SA supported that movement
see is beta u choosed are u for us or against did u support dis or not. av Neva see a sought naija person b4 cos I beta be gay Dan marry dem. I never seen u in rooms before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burglar Caught In The Act, Faces Jungle Justice (Disturbing Photos) / Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother / El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.