Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture (18590 Views)

Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / ANAMBRA 50 YEAR DEVELOPMENT PLAN: Gov. Obiano Inaugurates Committee. / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by globemoney: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Happy for this news.
My relative is into this business and i learnt that it is been difficult for him to get his distributorship from the company they buy from in ibadan.
God is great.
Op, thanks for this piece of news. Just sent it to him.
cool
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by globemoney: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Zorbadezinc:
OBIANO THE CLUELESS DRUNKARD....ANOTHER UNFINISHED PROJECT LOADING...
Obiano is steady dealing with this miscreant with projects and achievements. Have you dreamt about Obiano today? Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by nwanyionitsha: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
globemoney:

cool
What is this?
I spoke to my relative now, and he already knows about it. They also have distributorship problems too and he says the quality of the feed isn't very good but they are watching now that the company is located closer home.
Nothing fantastic . Obiano has nothing here. He is just a governor.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by GeniusVincent(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Are u sure u ain't unhinged? Seriously uncouth dolt
Ikpongiton:
what is your cryproblem ,is ynur brain intact at all? Do you know the numbers of unemployed youths ,the plant will take from the street?
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Westsida: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
hokafor:
I wonder maybe he is expecting the government to invest in nijabet ,with investment like this a lot of peoples life will change and other investors will follow up.

I’m telling you bro. Things like this are what Naija needs to grow but people won’t just see it as they should. As a private company, all he needs is to make sure he’s producing a good fish feed then he should try and approach investors. They should create like 5 more of the same plants. Export can start to some countries even if not all. More opportunities can show up thru the path. Something happened in one country many years ago. There was a fish plant with a very large fish pond. Then at very close to its location, there was another rice plantation that’s growing slowly. The pond being in some steels got leaked and water started running out with lots of fishes. Before they know it, the rice farm had been filled with water & fishes. After sometime, they discovered there were rapid growth & of course less deficiency rice plant. The fishes instead of eating the plant root, they were eating the organisms that are disturbing the rice & the fish poo, serving as fertilizer. It brings about a process of Rice & Fish culture. They reduced the fertilizer. They were buying less Pesticides. Producing more of Rice with less $, exporting rice to other countries. Nature is very beautiful and there are lots of things that are still yet to be discovered.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
K
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by BonPatrick(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lol bro you are funny
maxweb:
Show us the plant na make we see

Abi na people walking we go chop
Op you Don craze o
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by wwwtortoise(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Yomit71:

am here, how do you want it done?

Whatsapp number on my signature
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Originalsly: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
I really don't see this huge plant as development/progressive. Nigeria is not a land locked country.... the ban on importation of fish is just common sense. The FG should prevent especially the Chinese from illegally fishing in our territorial waters.... confiscate their vessels and impose heavy fines on anyone found fishing in our territorial waters. That would allow our fishermen to thrive.... create employment and help make us self sufficient. This plant will kill apt of local fish farming businesses.... put the small man out of business. And why should we be promoting the eating of modified fish instead of natural fish? This fish company would kill the competition.... and when there is no competition... the price of fish would be left to the mercy of this company... and private companies have one aim.... make as much profit as possible.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by gameboyo: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:
1bn for fish? we really don't know what our problem is in this country.

Do you know how much we spend on fish importation alone?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Anambralstson: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
Grand Cereals plant Onitsha, Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by teepain: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
amaniro:
1bn for fish? we really don't know what our problem is in this country.

Considering that Nigerians spent about $1 billion on importation of fish in 2018, this looks like a step in the right direction.

If the cost structure of the import expenditure of $1 billion is further interrogated, we can arrive at something like:

Profit: $200 million @ 20%
Feed: $400 million @ 40%
Other expenses: $200 million @20%
Labour: $200 million @20%

The direct and indirect economic benefits of N1.2 billion investment in local fish production cannot be overstated, provided that the fund is judiciously managed.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by lawani: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
I hope this plant will produce for fingerlings which is fish at their smallest size, the feed is hitherto imported from Israel and etc.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by kikake: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Beautiful.

In Imo state, it can only be on the soil of the state capital zone.

Rest of Imo applauded like zombies.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by Emotionss: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
wwwtortoise:
cool
Someone please show this to okezie ikpeazu.
Umu-Abia deserve better.

Wholesalers needed.

Am interested in this business. How do we go about it ? I am base in P/H
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by wwwtortoise(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#990000][/color]

Am interested in this business. How do we go about it ? I am base in P/H

Whatsapp number is on my signature.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture by tck2000(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
maxweb:
Show us the plant na make we see
Abi na people walking we go chop Op you Don craze o
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Bukola Saraki Meets Obasanjo / Kano Govt To Reconstruct Demolished Iconic Silver Jubilee Monument / Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.