Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail (736 Views)

Denrele Edun: I Was Flogged By My Female Cousins On My 20th Birthday / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by NwafadaMedia: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Recall that last week, a woman was mercilessly beating to the point of almost passing out by two other women for allegedly sleeping with the husband of one of them.

It was gathered that the woman whose husband was cheating with the woman came to attack her with her friend who had also had similar experience and decided to vent the whole anger and frustration of her disappointment at the woman. She was even the one who beat the cheating woman more than the actual woman whose husband was being slept with.

However, after investigation and judgement in the court, the husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting Okafor Ogochukwu at her residence in Ezimezi village in Amawbia Anambra state.

However, after investigation and judgement in the court, the husband and wife, Ifeanyi Azota and Azotani Toochukwu and their family friend Ogochukwu Nwankwo have been sentenced to prison for assaulting Okafor Ogochukwu at her residence in Ezimezi village in Amawbia Anambra state.

Read also how Tonto Dike Caught E-Money cheating in Dubai. Read here===
https://nwafada.com/2019/03/01/looks-like-e-money-and-lilian-esoro-are-the-cheaters-tonto-dike-caught-in-dubai-photos/

The husband bagged 16 months imprisonment with a fine of N200,000, the wife and her friend bagged 9 years imprisonment each, for conspiracy, blackmail, deprivation of liberty and assault occasioning harm.

Read more, see more photos here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/03/31/update-the-two-women-who-flogged-another-woman-bag-9-years-in-jail/

Re: Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by LilSmith55(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good for them
Re: Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by Phygo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Minor mistake major disaster.
Re: Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by Iyamar(f): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahajhajahahajajjhaja stay safe 9years chai
Re: Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by Iyamar(f): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wow that's nice... Shame on them
Re: Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by Patrick33(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
i know they probably wont do the 9 years..they can be granted parole or something after some time...but after 1 night in prison..your brain will be back to default settings grin
Re: Update: The Two Women Who Flogged Another Woman Bag 9 Years In Jail by Skyfornia(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Best news...

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Again! / Prostitute Beats Man Over Money For Short Time In Anambra (photos) / Is Regina Daniel’s Game Plan Not Better Than Linda Ikeji Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.