Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community (27457 Views)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Afamed: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
RoyalUc:

Ojiofor, SLAP44 and Co
I use most of the roads in the east most often. It daily beats my imagination when I see these children of hate saying PMB has not done anything for them in the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Afamed: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:
Reading
Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by RoyalUc(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

I use most of the roads in the east most often. It daily beats my imagination when I see these children of hate saying PMB has not done anything for them in the east.

grin

I think the rational Nigerian knows the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by SLAP44: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Shame on you.
Stop letting your poor home training show on public domain.
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Afamed: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Stop letting your poor home training show on public domain.
Shame on you again for seeing the truth but still believe in lies.Those who are morally trained wouldn't describe black as indigo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Ojiofor: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Afamed:

Kip kwayet aboki,Why haven't Mr.President commission one of those roads he constructed in south east?
Which road in SE have this administration completed and commissioned in SE region?

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by RoyalUc(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

Kip kwayet aboki,Why haven't Mr.President commission one of those roads he constructed in south east?
Which road in SE have this administration completed and commissioned in SE region?

Ojiofor my guy!

I think those questions should be directed to Ike!
What do you think grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Michaelkings: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Your English Teacher should be flogged.
so you don't know abbreviation again,i think you need to go back to kindergarten
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Omolaiya: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2019
Some of U Yoruba's just talks anyvhow! U guys shld keep shut....what nonsense!! Is buhari using his personal money to do d road....we that owns d oil Niger Delta dat u pple use to steal and send to ur Governors in d s/west and north.....if is U pple that own d oil in ur soil u wound not have allow us to even have access to it....Nigeria could have be divided for long..... Parasites & Betrayals is wat u pple are.[/quote]

so igbos are now claiming to own Niger Delta.....

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Sheggy13(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2019
Britishcoins:

Buhari has no option than to support the works because he is Nigeria president and not northern president, as for Ekweremmadu, I praised him because he utilized the same resources shared to his fellow senate, what if he misused the money like other senators?
He has an option. As far as the average Igbo man knows, he's a Northern President and not Nigerian one. He's not under any compulsion to do projects in specific parts of the country. He could choose to prioritize, but he's open hearted enough to do these kinds of projects in a region where he is hated passionately and would never support him even if he brings heaven down there. Most politicians do things in places where they hope to get votes in return. Inspite of Buhari knowing he would not get any meaningful votes in the South East and would get scorn and hate in return, he's doing things like this there. Only few reasonable opposition politicians like Ekweremadu and Obiano understand this, unlike saboteurs like Saraki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by saintandsinnerz: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2019
midolian:
Hairy wide-chested bitter ingrates...

If Buhari truly hates the Igbos as they claim, the 5% vote is not even enough to attract drilling of a borehole in the east by his government...but see him doing in the east what he has not done in Daura

Buhari is just too honest for my liking. angry angry
Can you shut that your hate-filled mouth! Is the SE not part of Nigeria? Are they are not paying their taxes? Is the money Buhari's private money? Just shut the fuccck up

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Apoztl3(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Britishcoins:
I will vote for Ekweremmadu over and over again, he has done what no man has done in entire SE, today oduma, nenwe and all the neighboring towns has the best road network in the entire Enugu state.

Okro which is one of the biggest crops in oduma is now gold, due to good road network, may my children never experience what oduma used to be due to poor road network.

I am happy more road are still be constructed....

Ekweremmadu, dike eji eje MBA 1 of Oduma....
We love you because you have us in ur heart.

Federal polytechnic Mpu has just been awarded..
More goodies still to come.

Best senator of Nigeria...
Bro, Ikeoha is a machine...

Proudly Odumarian
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Godson32(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Only this one, na wah o. Buhari u no dey try abeg.
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Afamed: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

Your ignorant is beyond redemption
Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Afamed: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

Re: Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community by Ojiofor: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afamed:

Your ignorant is beyond redemption

Answer my questions and forget my ignorance Mr Knowledgeable.
When will your president commission his road projects in South east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Fuel Price Increase Looms In Nigeria / Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.