Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45346 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by mctfopt: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oddsman:
Why will Nigerian youths now believe in working hard to be successful, when we keep rewarding mediocrity?

Mediocrity reigns supreme. Nobody recognizes hard work again. Let me keep reading before a nincompoop identifies me as a hater for hating on the money recipient for "unmerited favour" or "divine breakthrough" or whatever it is people say when mediocre works get rewarded. SMDH.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided

The prophet has helped you go and help the rest. Okoko
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Divay22:

Then remove that signature of yours
Cause in your own words "That's what makes Nairaland.. Nairaland " tongue

I don't wish to... I want the abusers and bashers to have a change of heart and repent from their insulting ways... tongue
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by mctfopt: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Neoteny:
Nigerians....

...i marvel at the things that go 'viral'.

Everyone, politicians and clergy and bloggers and assorted riffraff all pretending like Success' case is unique, conveniently forgetting the thousands of children whose schools are far worse, or do not even have the opportunity Success has.

Meanwhile this girl is just getting money for attempting to exploit that kid's situation. The video was recorded for likes and the lols until the media magnified it to something else.

We love playing the ostrich, our heads are all buried in the sand embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
I understand where u are coming from...but u failed to understand the ulterior motives of Stephanie.

How will you know the motive of Stephanie are you in her heart.
She just recorded a video and you concluded her heart.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ThothHermes: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Make your self an open channel of blessing and blessings will definitely flow your way. She deserves it.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Dino98: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

She actually made that video to make fun of the girl but God turned it around...the she went about complaining that people are helping success but they forget her.

If you listen to Success...the way she talks is funny and that's the angle this girl wanted to use and gain views and likes and she is demanding money. Person never clear her well.

Thank God sha...she has gotten 2m. She go still enter news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
fuckfuckman:

How will you know the motive of Stephanie are you in her heart.
She just recorded a video and you concluded her heart.
learn to think deep....this scenario is exactly like that lunatic that was asked to spell 'collins'.the video was a mockery of the man's state,but later backfired.

a typical example of good Samaritan video that went viral was the picture/video of a family of lunatics that was posted by a corper in cross River/akwa ibom
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ThothHermes: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
stagger:
Meanwhile there are many pupils like Success all over the place.
And so what?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by barallanee(f): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

your not jealous my dear,i.understand u

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Donjazzy12(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
AlexReports:
Stephanie The Lady Corper Who Filmed Success Gets N2M Cash By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland [VIDEO]

2 million naira cash!!! Stephanie the Lady Corper who filmed little Success sent home from School cos of fees has just been given N2million cash by Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland Church in Warri.

Watch video
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/stephanie-lady-corper-who-filmed.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHEKJc9X-SM
This is so not real. What of Success, the little girl herself whose father still rides Okada?

These god of men are worthless!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WarriAproko: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rubbish... Like call it jealousy. This is so stupid. Must u show d world if u are donating money. What does she even deserve for all this. So many people out there begging for a meal. Pastor dashing peoples tithe and offerings for nothing as if the girl needs help too.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria and mediocrity is like 5 and 6.... some 8yr old that are being chess champions (and making 9ja proud) are overlooked while this NONSENSE is rewarded?!?!?

can someone pls explain to me why this useless woman deserves any reward whatsoever?!

all you follow-follow deluded ignorant xtian should come and tell me if that is what you hope to get when paying tithe to these fraudsters in robe.... KAI!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WarriAproko: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Donjazzy12:

This is so not real. What of Success, the little girl herself whose father still rides Okada?

These god of men are worthless!
is he the only one still riding okada.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Donjazzy12(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
WarriAproko:
is he the only one still riding okada.
Is she the only one who posts videos?

What are they giving her 2000000 for?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This is a joke too far. She's getting reward for what exactly? For a video she didn't send to instablog?

For her outcry for shaming the Success family for not giving her a share?

For what exactly?

For turning this generous act of Nigerians into a money making venture?

I am not understanding

Because they deserved it. One motherfvcker greedy family

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WarriAproko: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
sad I pity christians. Been decieve by god of men.. Using tithe money to dash one aproko
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Sarang(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

She did everything. What did you do? Nonsense!!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WarriAproko: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Is she the only one who posts videos?

What are they giving her 2000000 for?
me self tire dem dun turn public beggers. They are not the only poor people around. I dont see why nigerians make it look as if they did a very big something
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by czarina(f): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
barallanee:
your not jealous my dear,i.understand u
Thanks jor.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fucck her... Fucck the pastor... Fucck the money. You getting wealthy over someone else's lack of it.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

[b] All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. [/B] What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

U no get joy at all. Did you know if that pastor had been helping people before? And in case you didn't know, you're not in any position to tell him who to help and who not to help. Jealousy kill u there
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WarriAproko: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
i have donated alotto orphanage without noise. Even gave beggers foods on the street on my birthday without noise.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by iyapont: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
she supposed to be in camp now
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:

Blow cos of 2million
Poverty na bastard grin

Only Intellectually poor people would say 2million naira is not money. Even Dangote can't say that because he knew how he started. If people like you are given 2 million naira, I'm sure that you wouldn't know what to do with it and it is not even like you've counted 500k in your life. We know people like you, empty barrel
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by WarriAproko: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
maasoap:

U no get joy at all. Did you know if that pastor had been helping people before? And in case you didn't know, you're not in any position to tell him who to help and who not to help. Jealousy kill u there
come dat pastor make alot in his church. He nor dey help only him workers and maybe d ones he wan show for tv say him help. Person wen dey sell water of life 2000, and so many things.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stephenolamide(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
So should we now fry our catarrh?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by iswallker(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrisy everywhere...she is now rewarded for mocking success?

what how Nigerians will start doing viral videos to make more
Go and mock someone let's see...[center][/center]
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Glink2018(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

Are you jealous?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by creepsyme(f): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
AlexReports:
Stephanie The Lady Corper Who Filmed Success Gets N2M Cash By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland [VIDEO]

2 million naira cash!!! Stephanie the Lady Corper who filmed little Success sent home from School cos of fees has just been given N2million cash by Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland Church in Warri.

Watch video
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/stephanie-lady-corper-who-filmed.html?m=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHEKJc9X-SM
2million for what?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

Go collect am na
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by AngelicBeing: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.