Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45352 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ZaraGift: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
BabaAlabi:
Widespread poverty in nigeria may make us cynical but it shouldn't make us lose our humanity and sense of fairness. This lady helped propel the little girl's family to success. She played a big part, purposefully or not, in that family's lucky story and she deserves something. She did nothing wrong in crying out for justice.

For that family to shun her completely shows they were not only poor in finance but also poor in morals. I am just glad kind-hearted Nigerians still remain in this country.

so what about other kids in the same school and same condition with small girl
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by nwakaibeya1: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
John 6,60-68>> In the Kingdom of JESUS Christ that has come back to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ,everyone is a suspect be you whoever on earth,anywhere in the world&beyond,no matter your title&we speak&say investigate it by all means if you know JESUS CHRIST,afterall as his follower you should defend falsehood about his time&season,more so if we say investigate, that his Kingdom has comeback to revenge&judge people unknown to those who claim to know&those that are spiritually ignorant that wants to fight the fight of the powerful& talk in support of so so&so should be wise& learn about the spiritual&that is why we tell those who wish to know that NIGHT IS ONE&LIGHT IS ONE &NIGHT IS THE PLACE TO KNOW WHO IS WHO,EVIL OR GOOD,there are no pretenses at NIGHT and in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so figure it out and why not ask deep spiritual questions even as i have declared to the world that kingdom of JesusChrist has comeback to revenge& judge people >>I speak spiritually and reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and unbelievable truth about practical JESUS CHRIST not theology or Genesis to revelation stories hence all things that happened there in bible has practically repeated itself in this generation #Be wise and investigate the revelation as we have authorised the whole world, it's a gradual process.... Mathew 13,13-15
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Jaqenhghar: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
hisgrace090:

So telling you to stop hatting is now an insult?
Sorry Sir.. na me do mistake. I should have known better lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Evidenx(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2019
hmm... if only she knows. I shut it there.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by BrokenCock: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2019
MPESA:
Believed it or not God used this little girl named success to bless her in finance and probably work will be very sure and easy for her upon completion of her NYSC and so many breakthrough coming her ways from this Success story.
...there are other better police in that church who need lesser amount , not this ungrateful barny ... why not gv her the cash quietly thru bank transfer? Na only God go punish fake preachers for this Naija sha ...i dey shame on my brethren behalf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by BrokenCock: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2019
BrokenCock:
...there are other better pple in that church who need lesser amount , not this ungrateful barny ... why not gv her the cash quietly thru bank transfer? Na only God go punish fake preachers for this Naija sha ...i dey shame on my brethren behalf
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Nigeria is a country you must not take anything with light hand. Just imagine a business proposal that took me 2 months to researched and drafted lacking behind because of lack of capital but here is someone that become a videographer for 1hr or lesser getting 3m already like seriously

May we do the right thing when our call is about to be pick in Jesus name
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by lloyds(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2019
The lady posted the video to mock the small child and her family. . i believe . .

So why will a pastor for that matter be paying her this much.

I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ikorodureporta: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Morafuker didn't u hear where Prophet Jeremiah said he wanted to renovate the school but government has taken over
Is dat the only school around? What's d essence of giving her 2 Millie 4ka??

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Gulher: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2019
All the people criticizing this are being hypocritical.., because we are all praying for this kinda thing to happen to us one day.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by owowa145(m): 2:49am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by owowa145(m): 2:51am On Apr 01, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided

What does Kim Kardashian do sef. Be careful bro when u speak life is about soft money.

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Phon1x: 2:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Her true nature showed when she started demamding money for something she did for likes..mean while for those still degenerating success family..when success mother accused her of collecting 570k from the account and was demanding a joint account she suddenly went quiet and has not debunked that success mother was lying...
Am not hattng on the money she is getting..but if she keeps behaving like a money hungry hoe..she is going to get what comes to those who set greed above all else
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Spatta: 2:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Honestly! Greed brings people into Bondage, While i am not totally against the gesture of kindness, the way this lady exposes the greed and jealousy of her heart by requesting for reward for a mere act of kindness shows the level of decay and inhumanity in the Nigerian society

In the 70, and before then, People help you without asking for favor in return
You will practically beg people to be compensated and for kindnesses and for their own reputation and honor most times you'll hear responses like this
"I did it for God"
This girl in her video and demands make me want to puke, she showed how cheap she was
apparently, she made the video to despise the little girl, she seemingly enjoyed the comical part and wanted to shame the little girl on social media
But God has His ways in the wind, He turned into success's glory and honor, then her greed {this lady) was activated and she was eyeing the money and donation and wanted a compensation

Now to the "gifter",
If only people know the motive and source of money being peddled by the so called Pastors, They will run 4-40 away from them, these so called Pastor who love to publicize their gesture of kindness and make the camera rolling to be seen doing deeds,
If only people are aware what these boys do with their destinies when they gift them money, they will not collect a dime from these men
From today, Keep an eye on this lady, you will see how that the money is not particularly to improve her, but it is a passage through some dark parts yet unknown

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Abeos(m): 3:06am On Apr 01, 2019
My own she's supposed to be in camp so she ran out camp to the collect the 2 mills, that means camp officials too wan collect share shaparly
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:12am On Apr 01, 2019
This same lady has been settled by poor Success's parents, on two occasions.
Why was she given such an amount, by that Prophet? How many unemployed youth in his church, that watched that? We are sickly sick as a nation.
That nasty Stephanie stood blocking the little girl's luck. The prophet, ought to know that. Employ the lady and stop dashing her money. It's sickening. She's shameless and unsympathetic. What nonsense. Churches and mosques with no factories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:12am On Apr 01, 2019
This same lady has been settled by poor Success's parents, on two occasions.
Why was she given such an amount, by that Prophet? How many unemployed youth in his church, that watched that? We are sickly sick as a nation.
That nasty Stephanie stood blocking the little girl's luck. The prophet, ought to know that. Employ the lady and stop dashing her money. It's sickening. She's shameless and unsympathetic. What nonsense. Churches and mosques with no factories!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Awoo88: 3:18am On Apr 01, 2019
Make dem tell us the real story
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Aphroditee(f): 3:22am On Apr 01, 2019
nwakaibeya1:
John 6,60-68>> In the Kingdom of JESUS Christ that has come back to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ,everyone is a suspect be you whoever on earth,anywhere in the world&beyond,no matter your title&we speak&say investigate it by all means if you know JESUS CHRIST,afterall as his follower you should defend falsehood about his time&season,more so if we say investigate, that his Kingdom has comeback to revenge&judge people unknown to those who claim to know&those that are spiritually ignorant that wants to fight the fight of the powerful& talk in support of so so&so should be wise& learn about the spiritual&that is why we tell those who wish to know that NIGHT IS ONE&LIGHT IS ONE &NIGHT IS THE PLACE TO KNOW WHO IS WHO,EVIL OR GOOD,there are no pretenses at NIGHT and in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so figure it out and why not ask deep spiritual questions even as i have declared to the world that kingdom of JesusChrist has comeback to revenge& judge people >>I speak spiritually and reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and unbelievable truth about practical JESUS CHRIST not theology or Genesis to revelation stories hence all things that happened there in bible has practically repeated itself in this generation #Be wise and investigate the revelation as we have authorised the whole world, it's a gradual process.... Mathew 13,13-15
iv been trying to pay my sch rent of 40k for the year all to no avail

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Tina25(f): 3:42am On Apr 01, 2019
God have different ways of blessings and changing our story.
Happy new month � lovlies.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by kalufelix(m): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Fix match..
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by olufemi247(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians!]
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by 9jaRealist: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2019
oloriLFC:
Make me see go find pikin wey I go video. I gass to blow undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by 9jaRealist: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2019
I have no problem with her being GIFTED money...
But I have a problem with her DEMANDING money.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Stephanie said it herself that she made the video for people to see and laugh so what exactly is your point?

Where and when did she say so...
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
thank u......Ur education is handicapped

I feel sorry for you.. I can see you are in pains. You will continue to be in pains as people people progress in life while you remained cursed in your retrogressive life.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2019
stuffs4me:

I feel sorry for you.. I can see you are in pains. You will continue to be in pains as people people progress in life while you remained cursed in your retrogressive life.
it's not hard to decipher an educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by stuffs4me(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
it's not hard to decipher an educated illiterate

Unfortunate being. See how pained and upset this goat is just because someone got a cash gift.

Is it your money? Why are you in serious pained God blessed the young lady.

I'll not quote you again.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Fidelismaria: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Good for her

Check my signature
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Blazebond(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2019
This same girl that scammed the little girls mother of over 400 k.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Tina25:
God have different ways of blessings and changing our story.
Happy new month � lovlies.
This is not God changing someone's life, but a prophet doing d wrong thing. I know there are many dedicated members of his church dat are in need of help. God cannot tell you to leave ur members nd go bless a lady outside with 2 millions. Bible says "do good to all men especially does of the household of christ",which starts with ur church members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.