Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (113577 Views)

Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Secrets Behind Regina Daniels Luxurious Life Style / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by makabia(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
virgoquin:
useless politicians that we have around here

look at the idiot spending and squandering his States resources on top of pussy and we wonder why delta state is still underdeveloped upon all the huge allocations it receives.

later they will blame buhari
jealousy go kee some pipu grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by salford1: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Like we don't know her pvssy is earning the sudden riches. Lol

It's only a matter of time before her sponsor is exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by victor8269: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
This is unfounded but if it's true.... It will be very very bad. lipsrsealed
It's so true. His last born was my classmate till 2010. The boy was always complaining of how his uncle kept bringing half of the whole nollywood kpekus n writing Cheques like a Meeting secretary without ceasing, while his School fees remained unpaid. I see him running to the bank every morning jumping 4am bus to the bank and I wonder how people could be this wicked. God please instead of a useless bro, convert him to money, I don't mind

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2019
So this is the man using her glory to renew his wealth. If you think a man will just wake up be splashing on money on one small wayward innocent girl you must be high on menstration except she's using charm for the man, if otherwise she's just a mere spiritual tools that's used to appease to the gods that bring him money when he's done with her glory she will port to another wayward victim

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by victor8269: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Xaos:

Pete Edochie and Co have mansions and expensive houses. The fact you don't know shít about that is because of shíts like you that'll gap and question their success that's why most of these veterans privatize their lives... BTW, if you think the no of movies an actor acts tantamount to his/her wealth then you don't know shít.
I know Pete's main house. I pass there to greet him often. The man drives an old Jeep. Y do u think Yul is hustling?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by stieyven(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Emvico34:
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by stieyven(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Oblitz:
Big god
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by fuckboys: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2019
lonelydora:

She's Delta not Igbo
what tribe from Delta? Is delta now a tribe? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Jaqenhghar: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2019
emeijeh:
No wonder!

So she is dating her grand dad's mate?

Akpurupbumbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Akpurakpu mbem grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by fuckboys: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Xaos:
The comments on this thread is prove that NL is a safe haven for vile and cruel poor church rats! Look at how threaten these ‘adults’ are by this young girls success!

Lol. I can't believe this... So because she's a woman, and she's young and beautiful — your little pea brains can't fathom why she is successful and thus she has to be an ‘olosho’

grin

Well if you think prostitution pays why don't you send your daughters, sisters & mothers out there moda4kers!
please explain to me what you mean by the word successful?

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Hotzone(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2019
No time, if u have money, marry ten wives...officially!
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2019
lonelydora:

She's Delta not Igbo
We the south-south grin

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2019
yvelchstores:
This is unfounded but if it's true.... It will be very very bad. lipsrsealed

there's an element of truth in every rumours.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by victorian(f): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2019
If king Solomon could marry 1000 women, who are we 2 judge.

Abeg free the babe! Na her pussy do am for am.

If Toyin Lawani is disgracing herself online, showing all sorts, even appearing stark naked online to land a big god or gods . How much more this small girl.

It's her choice. That's the only way they know how to make it in life.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Emvico34:
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls
hahahaha..ode, stupid boy..may I help u cut am off and give to poor...as u no dey grateful for d one God gv u...u think say na everybody wey get t*** dey enjoy...lol

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by nextstep(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Emvico34:

Funny... but after thinking about it... all these men giving away cars and house... they were all born with preeq... and there are hundreds of thousands of them - successful men.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2019
highcollide:
Sometimes I wonder how this women would survive if God didn't give them pussies.

dem go open mouth for us make we pour

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by horlique(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Jakasibo:
Lately, teen actress, Regina Daniels has been agog on the internet brandishing her newly acquired exotic cars, a new house for her mother and an expensive Rolex wrist watch valued at a whopping N3 million.

While little miss Daniel’s sudden wealth and growing affluence sparked off serious controversy on social media with many already raising eye-brows, e-nigeriang.com can now authoritatively reveal the man behind her current status.

His name is Prince Ned Nwoko, a former House of Reps member from Idumuje-Ugboko in Anioma North, Delta State.

Prince Ned Nwoko, a lawyer, businessman and politician, owns one of the biggest resorts in Africa, Camp Ned; which sits on 43,000 hectares of prime and lush land at his hometown of Idumuje-Ugboko which also serves as a love haven for him and his lover, Regina Daniels.

Married to four wives and has children, Ned Nwoko has been the one splashing cash and spoiling Regina Daniels silly with expensive gifts. He bought her the expensive cars; the house in GRA Asaba which the actress brandished on social media a couple of days ago,as well as the Rolex wristwatch.

An insider revealed to e-NIGERIA! Exclusively that Mr. Nwoko sometimes flies the actress to Abuja on his private jet to one of his cozy homes where he also enjoys quiet times with her.

Hate or like her, Regina Daniels gives no damn. She wrote on her Instagram a few days ago, ‘I love making those that hate me already hate me more.’

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that Miss Daniel’s mom, Rita Daniels is also aware of her daughter’s relationship with Mr. Nwoko, gives her support and has ever since been getting mouthwatering gifts from the billionaire politician.

e-NIGERIA! reporter also learned that recently, Ned Nwoko married one miss Nwakaego Ukachukwu, his special adviser on legal matters and also gifted her a N20 million BMW car as well as a posh mansion in a high-brow area in Abuja.

Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003.

Nwoko is a Muslim. He represented Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency and sponsored over 22 successful bills as a member of House of Representatives.

https://www.e-nigeriang.com/ned-nwoko-the-man-behind-regina-daniels-cars-house/amp/
Nollywood now is just a place for high class prostitutes.. that's how someone will act a 200 thousand naira movie next she is buying N400M house in lekki

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:
If king Solomon could marry 1000 women, who are we 2 judge.

Abeg free the babe! Na her pussy do am for am.

If Toyin Lawani is disgracing herself online, showing all sorts, even appearing stark naked online to land a big god or gods . How much more this small girl.

It's her choice. That's the only way they know how to make it in life.
Be reasonable. You're going to raise your daughters in this same society. I hope you're going to free your daughters when they start sleeping with their grandfathers mates

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by victorian(f): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2019
highcollide:
Be reasonable. You're going to raise your daughters in this same society. I hope you're going to free your daughters when they start sleeping with their grandfathers mates

Well by God's grace I will raise my daughters to make right choices in their lives.

How another person choose to live his or their lives is none of my business, that's what I'm pointing out.
You all can wail and insult them from now till tomorrow, they will ask u? Has anyone ever cared how we eat, pay rent and take care of ourselves?

The answer is no one has ever cared how they survive. And no one will.
Because we all have our own for body to solve.

I don't castigate, I don't condemn people especially when it has to do with selling their bodies for money. They know where the shoe pinches. And are ready to go all the 10yards to survive and live in luxury.

Nobody helps, nobody cares, so allow them take care of their needs, the way they see it fit. It's none of our business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by sowilli: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:

Well by God's grace I will raise my daughters to make right choices in their lives.

How another person choose to live his or their lives is none of my business, that's what I'm pointing out.
You all can wail and insult them from now till tomorrow, they will ask u? Has anyone ever cared how we eat, pay rent and take care of ourselves?

I don't castigate, I don't condemn people especially when it has to do with selling their bodies for money. They know where the shoe pinches. And are ready to go all the 10yards to survive and live in luxury.

Nobody helps, nobody cares, so allow them take care of their needs, the way they see it fit. It's none of our business.
Gunmen will one day come steal kill and rape your children or even you and I will like to hear the society repeat the bolded like you have said. Let’s stop this how person live their life talk. Speak for the truth and what is right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by OnyesomJ(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2019
My People, Everyone lives their Choice of Live

Note that Money Rules

All This Luxuries Life’s Are All Vanity!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by 1Sharon(f): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Xaos:
The comments on this thread is prove that NL is a safe haven for vile and cruel poor church rats! Look at how threaten these ‘adults’ are by this young girls success!

Lol. I can't believe this... So because she's a woman, and she's young and beautiful — your little pea brains can't fathom why she is successful and thus she has to be an ‘olosho’

grin

Well if you think prostitution pays why don't you send your daughters, sisters & mothers out there moda4kers!

So you think she amassed all those resources from Nollywood alone?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Riddler32: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2019
The fifth and last wife, if her game is tight and up to date.

Kingseex1:
Meaning she might become a fourth wife

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:

You're going to have daughters tomorrow. Be careful of your utterances. Life can surprise you.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by victorian(f): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2019
sowilli:
Gunmen will one day come steal kill and rape your children or even you and I will like to hear the society repeat the bolded like you have said. Let’s stop this how person live their life talk. Speak for the truth and what is right.

Lol, you don't need to insult or curse. Cause your curses will not work on my children and me. You are cursing your children and yourself. Amen.

I dont need to waste my time on someone who is delusional.

If e pain u so much, she's sleeping with man old enough to be her grand father, go and arrest her, and arrest the mum and the grandfather join. Or better still use cane flog all of them.

Ode! You have your life issues, u Neva still solve till date, another man own is paining u.. Lol

Your mumu na follow come!

Smhhhh

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by victorian(f): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2019
highcollide:
You're going to have daughters tomorrow. Be careful of your utterances. Life can surprise you.

I will still not condemn people , that's the plain truth.

You know why?

Condemnation changes no one. It even makes the person's heart to be more hardened than ever Or lost forever.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by phantom24: 1:12am On Apr 01, 2019
ever wonder why occultic men & politicians freely throw money at women? as u dine with d devil don't forget that he gives nothing 4 free.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ChisomK9(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2019
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by sowilli: 1:13am On Apr 01, 2019
victorian:

Lol, you don't need to insult or curse. Cause your curses will not work on my children and me. You are cursing your children and yourself. Amen.

I dont need to waste my time on someone who is delusional.

If e pain u so much, she's sleeping with man old enough to be her grand father, go and arrest her, and arrest the mum and the grandfather join. Or better still use cane flog all of them.

Ode! You have your life issues, u Neva still solve till date, another man own is paining u.. Lol

Your mumu na follow come!

Smhhhh
bow is my post an insult. You are the one insulting. If you don’t have enough wisdom to defend or make a point, you keep shut. Don’t come with the silly talk” don’t judge how people live their life” . Now that I have painted a picture how these lifestyles can affect your life, you are insulting. Get sense !

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by baby124: 1:22am On Apr 01, 2019
This girl wants to destroy her own life. Why did she post the evidence of these things? It really pays to live a quiet life...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.