Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (114375 Views)

Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Secrets Behind Regina Daniels Luxurious Life Style / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Richy150(m): 4:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Jakasibo:
Lately, teen actress, Regina Daniels has been agog on the internet brandishing her newly acquired exotic cars, a new house for her mother and an expensive Rolex wrist watch valued at a whopping N3 million.

While little miss Daniel’s sudden wealth and growing affluence sparked off serious controversy on social media with many already raising eye-brows, e-nigeriang.com can now authoritatively reveal the man behind her current status.

His name is Prince Ned Nwoko, a former House of Reps member from Idumuje-Ugboko in Anioma North, Delta State.

Prince Ned Nwoko, a lawyer, businessman and politician, owns one of the biggest resorts in Africa, Camp Ned; which sits on 43,000 hectares of prime and lush land at his hometown of Idumuje-Ugboko which also serves as a love haven for him and his lover, Regina Daniels.

Married to four wives and has children, Ned Nwoko has been the one splashing cash and spoiling Regina Daniels silly with expensive gifts. He bought her the expensive cars; the house in GRA Asaba which the actress brandished on social media a couple of days ago,as well as the Rolex wristwatch.

An insider revealed to e-NIGERIA! Exclusively that Mr. Nwoko sometimes flies the actress to Abuja on his private jet to one of his cozy homes where he also enjoys quiet times with her.

Hate or like her, Regina Daniels gives no damn. She wrote on her Instagram a few days ago, ‘I love making those that hate me already hate me more.’

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that Miss Daniel’s mom, Rita Daniels is also aware of her daughter’s relationship with Mr. Nwoko, gives her support and has ever since been getting mouthwatering gifts from the billionaire politician.

e-NIGERIA! reporter also learned that recently, Ned Nwoko married one miss Nwakaego Ukachukwu, his special adviser on legal matters and also gifted her a N20 million BMW car as well as a posh mansion in a high-brow area in Abuja.

Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003.

Nwoko is a Muslim. He represented Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency and sponsored over 22 successful bills as a member of House of Representatives.

https://www.e-nigeriang.com/ned-nwoko-the-man-behind-regina-daniels-cars-house/amp/

Could this be true? Coz I'm confused!

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by mastar111: 4:14am On Apr 01, 2019
But I thought she has a boyfriend that was singing one Indian romantic song for her that time. grin

Funny guy. Singing Indian love song, while an old man somewhere is buying her house. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Edusouls(m): 4:19am On Apr 01, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Lmao shut up abeg. If you were a woman, you'd do worse so just shut up your self righteous mouth and beg God to bless you so you can bless young girls in return lol. What future is at stake? Runs girls are getting married to good men and are having children every Saturday, so whats your point lol. As if marriage is even a big achievement. Abeg rid yourself of all that bile and jealousy and beg God to bring you back to your next life as a beautiful woman grin grin grin
you have just exposed who you are and your personality, no morals,manners, decency,self esteem, and the worst is no more fear of God in you.runs girls getting married every Saturday is not the case, the truth is that they are the cause of calamity and lots of misfortune in homes and they jeopardize the well being of unfortunate man that end up with them as partner due to the curses heaped on them from dirty past,you lost girls have mortgaged your souls to the world and devil, please don't mislead the younger ones..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 01, 2019
oh shattap grin grin grin
Edusouls:
you have just exposed who you are and your personality, no morals,manners, decency,self esteem, and the worst is no more fear of God in you.runs girls getting married every Saturday is not the case, the truth is that they are the cause of calamity and lots of misfortune in homes and they jeopardize the well being of unfortunate man that end up with them as partner due to the curses heaped on them from dirty past,you lost girls have mortgaged your souls to the world and devil, please don't mislead the younger ones..
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Bridget95(f): 4:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Valleys:
The old man just wants a fresh blood.
For more money.

If you know,you know.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by nedubest(m): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2019
behind every woman's suCcEss, na man dey give am for back

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by freemi(m): 5:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Emvico34:
this life get as e be. See this small girl life don change because her kpekus dey intact. Me wey don tey for this life still dey strugle to chop food. Baba God abeg next time no give me preeq again . Na to.to i want pls
lols

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by freemi(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2019
virgoquin:
useless politicians that we have around here

look at the idiot spending and squandering his States resources on top of pussy and we wonder why delta state is still underdeveloped upon all the huge allocations it receives.

later they will blame buhari
i wil never blame buhari again
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by freemi(m): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2019
martineverest:
Nigerians aren't too gullible and credulous...they just believe everything

same way they believed Davido bought private jet...who told u the wealth Regina is flaunting is hers or this man actually bought them.?
she mite b lying. Na jst camera packagn
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ChristineC: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2019
enkay2go:
The kind of comments here eh, na wa. Wetin concern una? If it's easy, go and try it. Leave the babe alone, shuo.
All way na way.
all way is no way. this is the prevailing mindset that will continue to keep that country unproductive and a third world.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Stormborn86: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2019
etoman1:
Some girls are just useless . To born girl for nija d fear me. Just born male child and rest well cos our girls are just useless and cheap . How can she be comfortable receiving this old mans WIFI . Forgetting that she will marry someday . I bow for una
Raise your daughter right and you won't have.to worry. Teach her to be financially independent. Teach her she can acquire things without getting money from men. Be a responsible Father and provide her needs as best as you can then continue to pray for her. No need to be scared.
What about the rate at which teenage boys are going into money rituals, will you say you won't have kids because of that?

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by 01mcfadden(m): 6:20am On Apr 01, 2019
emeijeh:
No wonder!

So she is dating her grand dad's mate?

Akpurupbumbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anywhere belle face na front bro
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Deltatoto: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Jakasibo:
Lately, teen actress, Regina Daniels has been agog on the internet brandishing her newly acquired exotic cars, a new house for her mother and an expensive Rolex wrist watch valued at a whopping N3 million.

While little miss Daniel’s sudden wealth and growing affluence sparked off serious controversy on social media with many already raising eye-brows, e-nigeriang.com can now authoritatively reveal the man behind her current status.

His name is Prince Ned Nwoko, a former House of Reps member from Idumuje-Ugboko in Anioma North, Delta State.

Prince Ned Nwoko, a lawyer, businessman and politician, owns one of the biggest resorts in Africa, Camp Ned; which sits on 43,000 hectares of prime and lush land at his hometown of Idumuje-Ugboko which also serves as a love haven for him and his lover, Regina Daniels.

Married to four wives and has children, Ned Nwoko has been the one splashing cash and spoiling Regina Daniels silly with expensive gifts. He bought her the expensive cars; the house in GRA Asaba which the actress brandished on social media a couple of days ago,as well as the Rolex wristwatch.

An insider revealed to e-NIGERIA! Exclusively that Mr. Nwoko sometimes flies the actress to Abuja on his private jet to one of his cozy homes where he also enjoys quiet times with her.

Hate or like her, Regina Daniels gives no damn. She wrote on her Instagram a few days ago, ‘I love making those that hate me already hate me more.’

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that Miss Daniel’s mom, Rita Daniels is also aware of her daughter’s relationship with Mr. Nwoko, gives her support and has ever since been getting mouthwatering gifts from the billionaire politician.

e-NIGERIA! reporter also learned that recently, Ned Nwoko married one miss Nwakaego Ukachukwu, his special adviser on legal matters and also gifted her a N20 million BMW car as well as a posh mansion in a high-brow area in Abuja.

Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003.

Nwoko is a Muslim. He represented Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency and sponsored over 22 successful bills as a member of House of Representatives.

https://www.e-nigeriang.com/ned-nwoko-the-man-behind-regina-daniels-cars-house/amp/
the most useless politician in delta state.we will work for him he will not bring out money that’s why he keeps loosing elections but to spend on woman no Dey hard am it’s him that also made chika ike.regina and her mom are prostitutes ned does not use condom he is lashing mom and daughter

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Idonvex: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Meanwhile,corper who video Warri girl success has got 2M naira reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPhH7YC7iQA
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by naturefellow(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2019
yvelchstores:
This is unfounded but if it's true.... It will be very very bad. lipsrsealed
what are you waiting to find out again aunty? Even some Hollywood stars don't live ostentatiously like most our present day nollywood actresses. That lifestyle, source of wealth is very questionable.
If you are very fortunate to make it big, why not enjoy yourself quietly, rather than decietfully advertising yourself to unfortunately gullible Nigerians all over SM for reasons as validation or to inspire jealousy?
There are hardworking, successful moneybags out there who don't have a life on social media. But observe them closely, they have healthy social lives, live large, grace high-profile events, galas and functions. They don't need to market themselves, like all these online/Instagram prostitutes. They're gold!

Remember the old adage, 'empty barrels make the most noise'?

Maybe I should share the modern day version with you...

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by naturefellow(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Ned for ChiNEDu

That's cool!
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by naturefellow(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Ned for ChiNEDu

That's cool!
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Seems you haven’t read this text in the below image grin, Seun has stated he, nairaland is not responsible for what you post.
So who is responsible for promoting uncomfirmed news by pushing it to front page.
There is a reason this forum has mods.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by DabuIIIT: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2019
Valleys:
The old man just wants a fresh blood.
I was 1000000% sure that it was one Baba somewhere that was bankrolling this fine babe. Make I hear say na movies. People wey don spend years in that industry no go even buy Kia Rio talk of Benz.
Anyways, she is working hard with her natural talent. "Who are my" to judge?

"WHO AM I"

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Diso60090(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Contact me for Prince numbers 250k per number
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by PapaAdanna: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Her mother is very aware, who is even sure if the man is not chopping the mother and diluting it with Regina.
I for say, better people for the industry never make such money... Na dis one

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Rubbiish(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2019
folake4u:
Regina Daniels is a disgrace to all honest and hardworking women out there if this news is true.

Tueh! undecided.

I always wonder how young girls get attracted to older folks old enough to be their father and sleep with them.

No. I will not blame the man because I believe in the Economic's 'Demand and Supply' rule. Where there is high supply, there will be high demand.

This generation is cursed.
Madam shut up!
All u ladies lambasting her are not different from her, just waiting for the opportunity to arise, u guys will do worst

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Isoduwa(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2019
Correct girl �� wey get sense Abeg use your corn � catch fwol because those small small lazy Nigerian youth go just destroy that fresh hoe without gain

Man na man �� old or young
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by ridbell01(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2019
virgoquin:

look at the idiot spending and squandering his States resources on top of pussy and we wonder why delta state is still underdeveloped upon all the huge allocations it receives.

your own still better now compare your state with rivers state you will thank God
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Jman06(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2019
I used to like this Regina Daniels girl until her latest display of whoring lifestyle.
Must she prostitute herself because of money

Can't she and her family make do with what she's legitimately earning from Nollywood until she makes it big??

I'm highly disappointed...

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2019
enkay2go:
The kind of comments here eh, na wa. Wetin concern una? If it's easy, go and try it. Leave the babe alone, shuo.
All way na way.

Farm tool.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Pavarottii(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2019
virgoquin:

Abeg tell me 5 states that's more developed than delta state.
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by LZAA: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2019
immhotep:

We the south-south grin

Cc lzaa
grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Pavarottii(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Edusouls:
Hypocrite...
Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Josh44s(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2019
folake4u:
Regina Daniels is a disgrace to all honest and hardworking women out there if this news is true.

Tueh! undecided.

I always wonder how young girls get attracted to older folks old enough to be their father and sleep with them.

No. I will not blame the man because I believe in the Economic's 'Demand and Supply' rule. Where there is high supply, there will be high demand.

This generation is cursed.

Grandfather

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2019
No be everybody wey go school lo mo iwe
Eni to mo way lo mo iwe
Awon omo way
Any which way na way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.