Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. (19507 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by bhella10: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2019
b
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Sanchez01:

Why do guys sound like this most times? In 2015, we had a Muslim President, a Muslim Senate President and I sure as hell believe Dogara isn't a Christian and the opposition cheered Saraki for nearly four years without considering the all-round Muslim factor. Religion, right now, is your headache rather than candidates that can deliver and do what is expected of them.

Some of you are in a sorry state.
yakubu Dogara is a Christian, he worship at winners chapel.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Is FFK a rep member....stupid afonja
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Is FFK a rep member?....stupid afonja
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by eDoctorr(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
mention how many reps that endorsed him.

Stop arguing with them. Gbaja is going nowhere.

I still don't know why I must support Gbaja because he is a Yoruba.

I'm a Yoruba, first class Yoruba sef (Ibadan).
Anybody can become Speaker, but Gbajabiamila is a No.

What is the essence of your intelligence and brilliancy when u are an errand boy for a drug lord.

God bless Seyi Makinde.
God bless Oyo state.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by MinCeteris: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2019
Okwyjesus:
I like this man but hate anything APC including the ones from my church. I just hate APC bcs they hate Igbos.

Igbos hate APC, and APC hate Igbos.

One - One draw.

You can't sow cassava and harvest yam.

Whatever you sow, you shall - - - -

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by RemiTinubu(f): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2019
[s]
codinglang:
This guy speaks with two sides of the mouth sha, tribalist!

btw, I have only seen my dog once today
[/s]
trash
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by RichBoy247: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
You Can't Become Our Speaker, PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila
#Gbam

But your brother, in-law and lord FFK the drug addict has endorsed Gbajabiamila nh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
bender79:
How has religion served your purpose in this country? You sound unreasonable
it served our purpose so much in Nigeria. All the two religion will be well represented in the affairs of this nation building.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
RichBoy247:

But your brother, in-law and lord FFK the drug addict has endorsed Gbajabiamila nh.
that's April fool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by eDoctorr(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2019
RichBoy247:

Lolzzz. Same FFK that you guys said he has no political value and can only bring bad luck. So you can now rejoice on his endorsement.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2019
eDoctorr:

What is the essence of your intelligence and brilliancy when u are an errand boy for a drug lord.

God bless Seyi Makinde.
God bless Oyo state.
exactly on point , even there are some lawmakers in oyo state that are vieing for the speakership seat. The speaker too should be a Christian.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Kennydoc(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Sanchez01:

Why do guys sound like this most times? In 2015, we had a Muslim President, a Muslim Senate President and I sure as hell believe Dogara isn't a Christian and the opposition cheered Saraki for nearly four years without considering the all-round Muslim factor. Religion, right now, is your headache rather than candidates that can deliver and do what is expected of them.

Some of you are in a sorry state.

Can you bet a million naira over the point in bold?

The matter is even worse now because the acting head of the judiciary is also a Muslim, so all the arms of government are going to be led by Muslims.
Will Nigerian Muslims and Muslim groups (including MURIC) have kept quiet if it was Christians occupying all those positions?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2019
You are not Yoruba . You are a bastard. The voice of the Yoruba is one. Femi is the speaker
Johnnyessence:
You Can't Become Our Speaker, PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila
#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2019
You see...you are not Omoluabi...you are a bastard
eDoctorr:

God bless Seyi Makinde.
God bless Oyo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by MinCeteris: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
back to sender in thousands fold.
How can a Muslim be Senate president and another Muslim the speaker in a religious sensitive nation like Nigeria? Apc must have smoked weeds. Their religious intolerance isn't hidden. It's well with Nigeria

Don't forget so soon. See the 7th national assembly with the Executive composition (2011 - 2015)

1. President of federal republic of Nig. - GEJ (Christian)
2. Vice President - Namadi Sambo (muslim)
3 Senate President - David Mark (Christian)
4. Deputy Senate - Ike Ekweremadu (Christian)
5. House Speaker - Aminu Tambuwal (Muslim)
6. Deputy Speaker - Emeka Ihedioha (Christian)

4 out of 6 were Christians, were you not born then?

Don't let people begin to dig out old issues that will cause more problems for the country.

Let us focus on competence.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by eDoctorr(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You see...you are not Omoluabi...you are a bastard

Your forefathers are bastard.

What was Dimeji Bankole's achievement as a speaker?

Olubunmi Etteh nko?

Tribalism kill u there.

Idiot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by abu12: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2019
alot of pdp member will defect to apc, because they are going poorer, they can't stand another 4 year of hunger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by soothsayer2: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2019
APC watch your back... may the Almighty God deliver us from the hand of fiend pretending to be a friend.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Wantedmiller: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Okwyjesus:
I like this man but hate anything APC including the ones from my church. I just hate APC bcs they hate Igbos.

Be sincere to yourself .......Igbos hate APC and not the other way round. Why you said that is because you don't understand politics.

Bamboo no go work finish and monkey go chop.

In case...... na Igbo man dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Kenmatt(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2019
FFK should stop running his mouth as if his mouth has diarrhea.

If he thinks he is a wit, he should test his popularity at the poll and see how he will fail woefully.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by know: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Drug addict supporting another drug addict..... Like deep calleth unto deep shior
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash

Thanks for identifying as trash

btw, I have seen my dog, it is doing fine

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by aremuforlife(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Okwyjesus post=77157750]I like this man but hate anything APC including the ones from my church. I just hate APC bcs they hate Igbos.
APC don't hate Igbo's but Igbo's do.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by RemiTinubu(f): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2019
codinglang:

Thanks for identifying as trash

btw, I have seen my dog, it is doing fine
I'll continue to report you to the authorities

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
That is PDP for you oooooooo

PDP believes in freedom!

They associate value to an individual

If Fani was to be in APC now, they would have sanctioned him for anti party activities

why should pdp wasted a minute on FFK ,a man won't can't even win his street for pdp...is that one a member grin FFk support is inconsequential ,my advice to him is to visit the SE n conquer more prominent wives of dignitaries & leaders.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s]I'll continue to report you to the authorities[/s]

O ma se o!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by hush15: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
can you post his tweets here.

One of the very reason PDP will always better APC. No APC members solicit for opposition and survives but PDP is all embracing as long as the can relate with you qualities that ca n affect people positively
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. by RemiTinubu(f): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

O ma se o!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
claptrap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Mark Rutte, Netherland Prime Minister In Abuja / Two Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti / Senate, Reps Disagree On 2016 budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.