Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry (24117 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by unclexofficial: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2019
A Nigerian couple who met on Twitter are set to marry, as they both agreed on taking the forever decision and are already using the #wemetontwitter. The soon-to-be bride who announced their engagement on same platform, revealed how she always envied couples who wrote their epistle with the Hashtag #Wemetontwitter. 

She tweeted; I have always envied Couples who wrote their epistle with the Hashtag #Wemetontwitter but today!!! TwitterNG, Today!!!! Your Girl is using the same hashtag!!!! I said Yes to forever with my favorite human.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/nigerian-couple-who-met-on-twitter-set-to-marry/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by decatalyst(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Babe is still using style to cover the identity of her man.

Smart, wise girls grin

But is that the ring?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Madam open his face na...
Wait! his head looks like dat of my neighbor ooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Headlesschicken(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2019
grin This 700 naira aboki ring, well all ring na ring...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by HajimeSaito(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Happy Married life to them.

Happy Birthday to Mannabbqgrill, Deomelo and Sarrki. May you celebrate many more April 1st.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by yanabasee(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Madam open his face na...
Wait! his head looks like dat of my neighbor ooo

Like your neighbor whom you've been serv¡cing??

Kpele....!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by dohhnutt1(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
someone help me with any moderator number or admin of nairaland i want to advertise on nairaland pls

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Miracle4Sure: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Good
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by agarawu23(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Good for una.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Larryfest(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin This 700 naira aboki ring, well all ring na ring...
Lol...it's the thought that counts..
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by DBossNG(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Reelmii: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2019
decatalyst:
Babe is still using style to cover the identity of her man.

Smart, wise girls grin

But is that the ring?
are u looking for ur ring

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2019
#EndSARS
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Good for them.

Doesn't really matter where you guys met, all that matters is the happiness therein.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by iamawara(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Better cover ur man babe. E-snatchers dey everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2019
unclexofficial:
A Nigerian couple who met on Twitter are set to marry, as they both agreed on taking the forever decision and are already using the #wemetontwitter. The soon-to-be bride who announced their engagement on same platform, revealed how she always envied couples who wrote their epistle with the Hashtag #Wemetontwitter. 

She tweeted; I have always envied Couples who wrote their epistle with the Hashtag #Wemetontwitter but today!!! TwitterNG, Today!!!! Your Girl is using the same hashtag!!!! I said Yes to forever with my favorite human.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/Nigerians couple's hop metro-set-to-marry/

Congratulations!!! Luck you guys, I'm happy for you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2019
They should be used to their lies by now grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by freemanbubble: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Offpoint1: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2019
I can't wait for it to crash in 3 months time

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by wonder233: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2019
I don't care, they can get married, it has nothing to do with me.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Jaytecq(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Nairaland nko?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Some are there ignoring pm lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ictjobber: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Good for you guys

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by KevMitnick: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Groovenaija360:
VERY NICE

BADDEST

MAVIN RECORDS NEW ARTIST REMA FREESTYLES A TRAP SONG

FANS GO GAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0jemzMTuOM
Not bad, not bad at all. Don Jazzy must treat him well. This might just be Marvin's big break.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by stocklot(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2019
congratulations, share your first night pics also

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.