Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Make Money On Ebay With These Following Ways - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money On Ebay With These Following Ways (458 Views)

CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ / MTN Considers Scrapping IPO Following Dispute With Nigerian Authorities / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Ebay With These Following Ways by Bukasonnuel(f): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Selling stuff online is a good way to make extra cash. For example, I bought a modem/router at a yard sale for $5 and sold it for $60 on eBay.

If you like that kind of profit margin, you might want to consider selling stuff on eBay or similar sites as a legitimate side hustle. You can make some serious money if you do it right.

For example, this mom makes $3,000 per month selling thrifted clothing on eBay. The key to success is doing it right.
Because of that, I am sharing the things to consider when selling stuff on the internet.

How to Make Money Selling on eBay
You can sell items on eBay successfully. You just need to know how to do it. Here are some tips for making money selling on eBay.

1. Buy Only Quality Items to Sell on eBay
Selling quality items on eBay is another important tip. I once bought an item with a broken accessory. I listed it at a price below one without any accessories.

I clearly disclosed that the accessory was cracked, but I still received negative feedback and it was a huge hassle. For that reason, I now make sure to only buy fully functional items that are in very good condition.

Don’t bother with sub-par products. Rather, focus on selling quality items in great shape and keeping customers happy.

2. Write Great Descriptions for Items You’re Selling
Writing a detailed description is very important, too. Be thorough with the details about what you’re selling. In addition, include any negative facts they might need to know.

For instance, if you’re selling a phone with a lower storage capacity, be sure to mention that “this phone has an 8GB storage capacity,” for example. Be honest.

Also, point out the item’s attractive features and benefits. For example, you might say, “This is a great starter phone for a younger child.”

Look at descriptions for similar products to get an idea of how to write your descriptions.

3. Stick With What You Know When Selling on eBay
Many successful eBay sellers buy items low and then resell them at a profit. To do this, work on reselling items that you are familiar with.

For instance, I used to work at Ultimate Electronics so I am very familiar with what different electronics are worth. That’s why, when I’m looking for stuff to resell on eBay, I focus mostly on finding good deals on electronics items.

What products do you know the most about? You’ll likely have the best results selling those types of products. For that reason, search for items in those categories to avoid taking unnecessary risks.

4. Write Great Descriptions for Items You’re Selling
https://www.dollarmind.com.ng/2019/03/31/make-money-on-ebay-with-these-following-ways/

(1) (Reply)

Website Builder Needed!! / My Client Needs Toyota Sienna For Hire Purchase / How To Start A Cyber Cafe Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.