Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' (19413 Views)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by Funkybabee(f): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
You guys have never stop this yeye drama between alex and ccee
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by stephleena(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
see dregs..limping into my mentions.. I'm selective..not all is worth my reply.

1 Like

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by aminugambo(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
BBNaija and their many twists
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by livelymatilda22: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:
Shame don catch you..Yoi have nothing to say... Tell Alex to go back to school since no endorsement is coming her way.. Tobi's sick is not endorsement.Tobi and Leo have fvcking dumped Alex.. Lol

Cee-c, Nina and Tobi are getting endorsements and making money

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Are you talking about the same Alex that cried and almost killed herself when Leo left, only to end up sleeping with Tobi (who outside big brother is Toni's friend)?

Now that Tobi has fvcked and Dumped her, what is now her gain?
She lost Leo... Lost Tobi.. Lost her integrity..

Tobi even said it during the reunion that he will prefer to marry Anto... Lol

Alex is a snake who always uses crying to cover her devilish act and this is the kind of friend you want..

Just pray for your brother to have a girl like Alex and her the Leo treatment
Comprehension can be hard sha...
I said nothing about the kind of friend I want, I only talked about the kind of friend I wouldn't want. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by Adakintroy: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vikkoh:
FTC..
Modified: I'm tired of seeing anything about BBN on NL! Ah don taya! Ahh han Wetin na! E don dey dey boring!!

Before you know now it'll hit FP

Bros u never tire reach me. But am not complain this is just campain. The election will soon start.

1 Like

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by Tabitha03(f): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
May you not be used and dumped like Alex. No wonder she's Unusual. Poor Alex..... Cry Cry Baby.
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by folake4u(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
yettymuse:
I must be from another world cos I wonder how this people cannot monetize this energy they put up on social media being a mere FAN!.. Arrrgghh!!!!

Aswearrugawd! embarassed.

Happy new month Aunty yetty smiley
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by maldino: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Truth is always bitter...and Y did she allow Tobi to be in her hotel room at the first place...and she claimed that Tobi was having problem with the key to his hotel room maybe that was Y dey spent d night together..wat happened to the hotel management in rectifying the key issue..Lies...just know that U hv betrayed a friend...and if U were really a friend U would hv done everything possible to resolve their dispute...

2 Likes

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by doris4u(f): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:
Lol...I was actually lost with the snatching talks..

Did tobi ever said he was dating or married to CeCe?..
It's, simple treat ur man the way CeCe did and lose him to Alex.. A man's peace of mind is Paramount to him.
They said Alex is ugly, tacky and a school drop out.. yet she gives the so called classy and schooled ones sleepless night..This life sef
Alex is bitchy that's the simple truth. Have a friend like her at your own risk
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by Larryslim(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
See what grown ups are doing, some of them are way older than Alex.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by sophiathefirst: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is absolutely no doubt that there is an oil of greatness resting on that girl called ALEX. There is something unusual and uncommon about her. There is a grace of height resting on her. Mark my words for the coming years. I know one inclined for stardom when i see.

Richdad
kiss
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by sophiathefirst: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
May God protect my baby Lexy kiss

1 Like

Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
folake4u:

Aswearrugawd! embarassed.

Happy new month Aunty yetty smiley
happy new month sweetie kissMay this new month bring forth Good tidings. Amen.
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by Zombicmodz: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Instead of all this bbn rubbish. These people should just act an orgy blue film m2m m2f f2f and put it on dvd. I will buy.
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by folake4u(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
yettymuse:
happy new month sweetie kissMay this new month bring forth Good tidings. Amen.

Thank you very much Ma. You too. smiley
Re: Alex’s Fans Drag Vandora For Calling Her A ‘man Thief' by fyneguy: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
stephleena:

Tobi tried all the tricks in the fvckboi book to sleep with Ceec, just to even up with his G, Miracle, in the house, to no avail. His ego was bruised. That's why he excitedly told Miracle, when he did it with Alex lol. It's a pity Alex fell cheaply for it

"Get yourself a Tobi" mantra that Alex used to spite Ceec has made her a laughing stock, today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) / First Pictures From Basketmouth’s Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.