Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,413 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Who Dumped These Ballot Papers In The Bush? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Dumped These Ballot Papers In The Bush? (919 Views)

INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta / Woman Arrested For Stuffing Food Cooler With Ballot Papers In Abia / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Dumped These Ballot Papers In The Bush? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2007
UNBELIEVABLE
Anambra election materials dumped in a bush
•Some were thumb-printed but most were blank
By DAVID ONWUCHEKWA, Nnewi
Saturday, April 28, 2007

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/apr/28/national-28-04-2007-01.htm

Dear Nigerians, the rape on our right as a people  to choose our leaders by the INEC, the Police, the PDP and the Federal Govt of Nigeria led by OBJ will not be allowed to stay.

More discoveries will be made, and we do hope and pray that those involved will be brought to book.

These men, deserves jail.

OBJ
Andy Uba,
Maurice Iwu,
Anambra State INEC commisioner,
Anambra State Police Commisioner
and all their partners in this deadly corruption.

If we must have faith in Nigeria, then we must be allowed to choose our leaders.  If the idea of One Nigeria is for a man from Ogun State to single handedly impose who will rule Anambra State, then the days of Nigeria are numbered.
Let us stop decieving our selves, election rigging is the worse form of corruption, for it is through that way that corrupt leaders are enthroned.

Say no to this fruad.
Say no to Internal Colonialism.

Dear Anambrarians, let us continue to keep faith and be calm. It is a matter of time, and Uba-sanjo will be digraced finally from Awka and never to arise again.  It is well with Anambra State.

Re: Who Dumped These Ballot Papers In The Bush? by smile4kenn(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2007
Go and ask IWu
Re: Who Dumped These Ballot Papers In The Bush? by olutomiwa(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2007
me,me,me,me,me,me,me,now that you know what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

This Election Cannot Stand (the Guardian, April 30, 2007) / Governor's Mum Kidnapped! / Fg Can’t Take Over Alamieyeseigha’s House - London Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.