Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (10632 Views)

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex / 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:13am On Apr 02, 2019
ijc999:
Top of the moment to you!

I am John a staff of Renmoney Microfinance Bank.

Do you know you can get up to #6,000,000.00 loan as a salary earner and Over #2,000,000.00 loan as a self-employed individual(with both registered and unregistered business) from Renmoney without guarantor or collateral(with guarantor required for higher business/corporate loan) within 48-hours as well as invest with us for great returns and the security of your fund fully assured?

Contact John on 070381631877(Call & WhatsApp) or Jike@renmoneyng.com for more details.

You can be fully assured that I am ever ready to give you every necessary attention that will enable you experience every bit of our culture at Renmoney.

Regards.[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by MetaPhysical: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2019
mubby4real:
Why do guys tell girls they are cumming during sex?
I know a lot of men tell their babes during sex when they are about to cum that they are cumming, i just want to have different opinions about this.
For me why i do it is to let the babe know that the show is about to finish.

Its a way of telling her "DON'T move..." so my shots can hit target.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Me I no dey tell my girl but if she hear me I don dey shout

Aaaah eeeeeeeh iissssssh uuuuuuuh yes baby like that, she will know am coming. She usually respond by noon baby wait for me give me that Kula grin
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by harizonal123(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2019
I do that just to get her opinion whether to finish the show or we should continue. At times she says baby pls don't come yet...meaning I have to refire my steam engine. My top priority is her satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2019
adaksbullet:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know this kind topic dey always sweet ur belle,

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by tempest01(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2019
She tells me shes cumming.
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2019
I tell her so she'll know the movie is about to finish and if she doesn't cum with me den she's On her own

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by otunbalamba: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2019
me I'm always cumming on my own.. cheesy so i got no one to tell grin
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by adaksbullet: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2019
SmellySperm:

I know this kind topic dey always sweet ur belle,
are u knew me?
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by mubby4real(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Iamicekid:
I don’t tell a girl am cumming ooo, I just cum stand up and go wash up and come for the next round
Bahd guy cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2019
adaksbullet:
are u knew me?
yes ma
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by adaksbullet: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2019
SmellySperm:

yes ma
whom are u used ma for?

Were are u knew me from?
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by 1wunmi: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2019

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by markhalifa(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
dreamwords:
U mean ur semen is faster than ferrari?
lol,daht got me laughing hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
adaksbullet:
whom are u used ma for?

Were are u knew me from?

Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Because they kiss and tell angry
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by schumastic(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Because they kiss and tell angry

That's not true.
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
schumastic:

That's not true.
Just teasing.. cheesy

But tell me why do guys announce it?
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by schumastic(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Just teasing.. cheesy

I don't know about other guys but I announce mostly when she is on top and I don't want to cum in her, so she can get up on time.
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by mubby4real(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Just teasing.. cheesy

Does your guy announce it too?
Re: Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? by ejiro20192109(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2019
for me is to let her know if I'm to cum inside or outside her body or if she wants to take it from her mouth. but I know when the words are usually out though gets its just in the moment

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! / This Guy Must Be Crazy... / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.