Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Not A PDA Kinda Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not A PDA Kinda Person (333 Views)

Nigerians Blast Man & His Girlfriend For Taking PDA To Next Level (Photos) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Photo: This Couple Sure Took PDA To A Whole New Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not A PDA Kinda Person by Russianlord101(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
So my gfrnd of 2years of relationship told me she was chatting with her old friend from school(guy) that he said he wasn't sure she's in a relationship cos she use to be a PDA kinda person but now she's not ....... She came to complain to me and I was like u know I am not that kinda person that likes to do advert on any social media platform nor on my WhatsApp...... Then I said u can be doing it o if u want and she said since I am not doing it can't be doing it too.

My question is must everybody be a PDA(public display of affection)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding How To Keep Your Husband / Who Endure Pain More Between Men And Women? / Reason Young Girls Before Sex With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.