Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (47333 Views)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by bigiyaro(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
LIONHEART101:

person weh dey operate mompha d'change.... naaa small boy... don't hate bro
mompha d'change my ars.e xcerpt his daily transactions is into billions of dollars, any way, time dey come.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Billyanger(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
Please u want to go into ogboni
I need money
Ogboni or Yahoo, abeg anybody get control or connection
My last 200naira wer I carry go bet, Bayern cut my game

Haha grin grin
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Ugosample(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
Please u want to go into ogboni I need money Ogboni or Yahoo, abeg anybody get control or connection My last 200naira wer I carry go bet, Bayern cut my game
please don't take a decision that yo will regret
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Westsida: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:
Why should wealth from unknown sources motivate any sane being? At last check there's no verifiable known source of his wealth.
BTW to everybody who hustle legitimately pls don't let peeps like this discourage you, there's going to be a pay day for you just keep doing it right.......

Why verifying it in the first place. Is that suppose to be necessary?
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Westsida: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
nonye6194:
See this life ehn, just make am and most (if not every) thing will fall in place for you.

[b]Anyone that tells you money isn't everything needs money [/b]cool - Aguiyi (Amaechi Muonagor in the movie 'Ukwa')

Ah swearu God bro!
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by naijajobx: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
clout
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by IjebuWarrior: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:
Why should wealth from unknown sources motivate any sane being? At last check there's no verifiable known source of his wealth.
BTW to everybody who hustle legitimately pls don't let peeps like this discourage you, there's going to be a pay day for you just keep doing it right.......

To the average typical 9ja guy, You're talking to the wind. Poverty has blocked their thinking faculty! grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Adalberto(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
So what am I gona do now?
Starve to death?
thepussyking:
anything that cost you your peace is very expensive.

spit
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Adalberto(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
How far my guy, u get any ogboni or Yahoo friend?
Billyanger:

Haha grin grin
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Westsida: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
I need money

grin...Even if you be Ogboni bro, you still need to be huzzlin hard & smart.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Billyanger(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
How far my guy, u get any ogboni or Yahoo friend?

No kill yourself before money come guy grin
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Adalberto(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
My guy but e de take time laaaa
Billyanger:

No kill yourself before money come guy grin
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Princeofasia: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
My guy but e de take time laaaa
where u learn the Laaa slang from. Abi na typo?
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Meesquared000(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
thesicilian:

Hahaha, I feel you bro.
When a man is poor nobody bothers to know the source of his poverty.

Las Las we go dey alright sha.
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Meesquared000(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
I need money
lwkmd
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by JimD(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
I need money

Stop playing nairabet and bet9ja. And go work hard.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by thepussyking(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Adalberto:
So what am I gona do now?
Starve to death?
How can you have a smart phone and you say you are broke.

think with your brain.

spit
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by miltonchux(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:
Guy Mompha is a BDC owner in UAE, most every one involve in illegitimate biz?
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Adalberto(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
What's up bro, gimmie ur number so u enlighten me more abeg
thepussyking:
How can you have a smart phone and you say you are broke.

think with your brain.

spit
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by RUDEBOYY(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
#positivevibes
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Ucheamani(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:

Bureau De Change owner, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha, has talked about how rich he is. In a post shared on Instagram, Mompha expressed that his net worth is around a half billion dollar.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
That Mercedes looks crazy. Lol
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by ogbonti: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
She una all dey ride Bentley, please in 10 years from now, when u go broke, don't ask the public to donate for u to go do some surgery or treatment abroad ooo. Can't these idiots be modest and buy a new cheap car like a camry or civic or Honda Pilot and invest the excess millions wasted on cars on stocks and bonds in profitable companies like coca cola, Nigerian breweries, guiness, oando... hmm mm the way Nigerians love poverty at old age is alarming.. later they will start blaming village people eg, Wilson Oruma.... most Nigerian youths are financial illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Bobinovic: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:
My guy mompha ma licensed bureau de change player!
d money excess, don't lose sleep over it!
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by ogbonti: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
nonye6194:
See this life ehn, just make am and most (if not every) thing will fall in place for you.

Anyone that tells you money isn't everything needs money cool - Aguiyi (Amaechi Muonagor in the movie 'Ukwa')

Na people like u dey go chop sheet for Ghana
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by nonye6194: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
ogbonti:

Na people like u dey go chop sheet for Ghana

Don't quote me if we dont have any business together.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Sunrise258: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
thepussyking:
anything that cost you your peace is very expensive.

spit

Whoever wants to join ogboni should go and meet Idanre boys. Occultism is the new Yahoo in Idanre. They have almost all joined Ogboni and some more deadly occult all for riches. These set of Idanre boys are very quick to associate themselves with Yahoo boys. They will tell you they are yahoo boys but they will spend hundreds of millions, build 4/5 solid houses without pressing a laptop. They will do money ritual in their occult and travel abroad to return in 6 months to 1year, forming Yahooing abroad. Since Idanre boys unexplainable, sudden and sinister mega wealth, ritual killings in Akure are now on record-high! Make God help us. Idanre is in competition with Ogun state in the business right now.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by allisso: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:
Hater, Mompha BUREAU DEY CHANGE can't hear you
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:

He is suspected to be involved in money laundering.
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by MyGeneration(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Just with the way he is acting you would know he is broke
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by EdoBozz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
All these kind yeye op self, abeg where the range rover for there. I watched the video on Instagram earlier. Na say you no know wethin be rànge rover?
Re: Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover by Hedonisst: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olalan:

Ogbeni go and sit down. Why do you want to 'verify' the source of another man's wealth - a private self-employed individual for that matter? Broke ass. Have you verified the source of your poverty and that of others around you? Like every rich person owes a nonentity like you an explanation.

This kind people dey vex me. And it's people like you that would worship a public thief like Tinubu without bothering to verify the source of his wealth!

Don't go and craft your own schemes and do something meaningful. Stay there and be verifying foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.