Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

See The Moments A Chinese BRT Bus Driver Fell Into Coma Behind The Wheels - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Moments A Chinese BRT Bus Driver Fell Into Coma Behind The Wheels (914 Views)

I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video / Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Moments A Chinese BRT Bus Driver Fell Into Coma Behind The Wheels by Automotive1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF2D5ZpvHZM?t=11

According to the short video description above ,
This bus driver began his work just as usual in Hegei, China.

He suddenly had a strong headache while behind the wheels. He soon sought to pull over and stopped the bus.

Just seconds before losing consciousness ,he opened the door and pulled the parking brake.

Cao Yuehua (the driver) soon lost consciousness .Even then, his hands were seen on the hand brake.

Some passengers noticed that he fell into a coma and called emergency services .

The ambulance arrived shortly and rushed Cao to hospital .Cao later came to life and is still recovering in hospital .

Thank GOD for giving him strength to park the bus before losing consciousness. What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/see-the-moments-a-chinese-brt-bus-driver-fell-into-coma-behind-the-wheels/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

2 Likes

Re: See The Moments A Chinese BRT Bus Driver Fell Into Coma Behind The Wheels by CliffWood: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
That's a good one, if it's Nigeria now the driver won't stop
Re: See The Moments A Chinese BRT Bus Driver Fell Into Coma Behind The Wheels by meezynetwork(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wow, he is very lucky

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man / Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix / Is Dyna Van Really Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.