Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Spirit Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Of God (252 Views)

The Easiest Way To Be Delivered From The Spirit Of Masturbation. / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of God by ochibuogwu5: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD "GOD is SPIRIT, and those who worship Him, must worship Him in truth and spirit" (John 4:24) who shows/manifests Himself in the Heavens, Earth and Under-world as the OWNER AND CONTROLLER OF THE VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE THINGS.
He is the *LIFE* of all *created things*, through *His Breath*, human beings came into *existence* ("then the Lord God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils *the breath of life*; and the man became a living being [an individual complete in body and spirit]" Genesis 2:7), through His Flesh {Christ Jesus} the *full knowledge of His mystery is revealed* ("[For my hope is] that their hearts may be encouraged as they are join together in [unselfish] love, so that they may have all the riches that come from the full assurance of understanding [the joy of salvation], resulting in a true [and more intimate] knowledge of *the mystery of God*, that is, *Christ*" Colossians 2:2 amp) and through His Voice/Word(Father-hood) *the completeness of LOVE is experienced* {"For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16 amp}.
You will only understand Him if you *desire Him and ask Him* to reveal Himself to you as an individual with sincerity of heart {"Now on the last and most important day of the feast, Jesus stood and called out [in a loud voice], “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink! 38 He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’” 39 But He was speaking of the [Holy] Spirit, whom those who believed in Him [as Savior] were to receive afterward. The Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified (raised to honor)" John 7:37-39 amp} at every tick of time on this earth.
He is Our God yet at the same time; Our Helper always willing, waiting eagerly *till forever* at the door of our hearts to be invited to help us get things done no matter how little they might seem even as little as *thinking/deciding/walking/standing/praying/working/eating/travelling e.t.c* so that He will come into that circumstance and help us get it done with {"And I will ask the Father and he will give you another *Helper* to be with you *forever*" John 14:16}.
Although He is the *breath* of every human being and all created things yet those who do not desire Him and ask for His personal revelation and help towards them, He seems very *far-away* yet *He is closer to every human being* much more than *our skin* is closer to us {"And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands and territories. 27 This was so that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grasp for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us" Acts 17:26-27 amp}. He is the *being* inside each human being that teaches and manifests His own salvation, resistance to sin and worldly passions, Holiness, Righteousness, self-control, love, his gifts, fruits and different services e.t.c to those who give Him *full submission/dominion* in there *whole life* ("And He will also confirm you to the end [keeping you strong and free of any accusation, so that you will be] blameless and beyond reproach in the day [of the return] of our Lord Jesus Christ" 1 Cor.1:8 amp).
His manifestations/expressions is called *grace{the unmerited love/help/support/mercy/intimacy/completeness/fulfillment of mankind/creation}* thus He is called the *Spirit of Grace*(Hebrews 10:29).
Sweet Holy Spirit, I desire and ask for your personal revelation and help to me at this time of need and every tick of time I spend on this earth in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Relationships: Why Some Women End Up With Mother Enmeshed Men? / Correct Scores / Get An International Number For Your Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.