Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection (1432 Views)

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw / Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by queenonyebiri1(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson has added to his extensive tattoo collection with a lion, eagle and gloved hands inked onto his back.

After the work was completed, the artist Adao Rosa posted a picture of the end product on Instagram.

At the top of the back is some bibilical imagery with a Christ-like figure and angel wings.

Below is an eagle to the left, dragon on the right and then some goalkeeper hands catching a football above a very detailed image of a lion's head.

Ederson's back was still slightly red after the final session to tattoo the lastest designs
Inch by inch, the 25-year-old seems to be covering his whole body.

He already has a skull around his Adam's apple and a rose beneath his ear.

There are three female faces on his right arm above a sleeve.

On the left arm there is a name on his bicep and a crown on top. On his chest is another nod to his religious beliefs with the words:

"I belong to Jesus', inked onto him."

Ederson shows no sign of slowing down before long could have the majority of his body covered in tattoos.

Click the link to see more photos:

https://www.queensmail.com/2019/04/photos-check-out-man-citys-edersons.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by Kachi1194(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
I
Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by thesicilian: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hate tattoos.
Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by Bonebreaker(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Love tattoos if only my religion could let me get one.. Oh well it is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by HzPFatIfmDERR9M3(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
players nd extravagant lifestyle b like 5nd6
Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by ikolily(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2019
[img][/img]

Wetin concerns me with tatoo
My goat �
Ororo
Is my hero
Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by prodigyhenry: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
I would have loved to get a tattoo but I am too dark, and I have noticed that tattoos looks horrible on dark people. But Ederson's tattoos are crazy, perfect piece of art
Re: Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection by shogsman(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Top notch and well aligned, I love art.

(1) (Reply)

Join Me, Let's Rollover For The Rest Of This Month With Only #500 / Tour De France / Samuel Eto's Penalty Miss- Nemesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.