Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Christianity And Doctrines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Doctrines (329 Views)

5 Catholic Church Practices And Doctrines That Protestants Don’t Indulge In / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity And Doctrines by Tfbaby(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Their are some Denominations that believe that you shouldn't Wear slippers or shoe once you putting on their Holy garment
Some believe that female putting on male dresses is a sin vice-versa
others believe that the use of jewelry is a sin
Others don't believe in playing musical instruments
Their is also the Catholic doctrine

And some many funny doctrines

Now my question is will their be a different heaven for these different believers/doctrines or we will all be in the same heaven
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yes
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Righteousness89(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
There is No Denomination in Heaven...

The Bible is our Guide

And it says Whosoever Believes in JESUS CHRIST and Have Accepted HIM as LORD and Savior will be Saved..

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Tfbaby(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
There is No Denomination in Heaven...

The Bible is our Guide

And it says Whosoever Believes in JESUS CHRIST and Have Accepted HIM as LORD and Savior will be Saved..

So is it possible for a lady having accepted Christ but wear to trouser to make heaven?
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
U seff reason am naaaaaa... Different secondary schools with different uniform, different teachers and different policy....many are just by the way to help in student nuturing.last last....The basic principle is the same .. teach the student to pass waec and enter college....

Every church doctrine is just interpretation of scripture as each sees fit....like the schools they are mostly by the way doctrines to help in holy living.....but there are standard principle in christain faith which remains the same...from Nigeria to USA even to China...

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Shelumiel: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
The Bible is the final authority regarding this matter, so forgot those doctrines being preached .
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Righteousness89(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tfbaby:

So is it possible for a lady having accepted Christ but wear to trouser to make heaven?

I am not with The Book of Life to know who makes Heaven and who does not...

All I Know is that you cannot live in sin and Make Heaven...
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tfbaby:

Have u sat down to read scriptures....that portion of the Bible isnt about women wearing trousers..cos that's the only thing I hear people say....
God made men and women differently...he finds it an abominable act for men to fluidly do women compliant things and vice versa..a practice common among pagans and idol worshippers at that time expressed tru dressing which is called cross dressing today....example bobrisky..
It's part of of the abominabale act of LGBT these days called sexual/gender fluidity..
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Tfbaby(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:
U seff reason am naaaaaa... Different secondary schools with different uniform, different teachers and different policy....many are just by the way to help in student nuturing.last last....The basic principle is the same .. teach the student to pass waec and enter college....

Every church doctrine is just interpretation of scripture as each sees fit....like the schools they are mostly by the way doctrines to help in holy living.....but there are standard principle in christain faith which remains the same...from Nigeria to USA even to China...

Lol
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Tfbaby(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Have u sat down to read scriptures....that portion of the Bible isnt about women wearing trousers..cos that's the only thing I hear people say....
God made men and women differently...he finds it an abominable act for men to fluidly do women compliant things and vice versa..a practice common among pagans and idol worshippers at that time expressed tru dressing which is called cross dressing today....example bobrisky..
It's part of of the abominabale act of LGBT these days called sexual/gender fluidity..
Re: Christianity And Doctrines by Tfbaby(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2019
Righteousness89:

I am not with The Book of Life to know who makes Heaven and who does not...

All I Know is that you cannot live in sin and Make Heaven...

My point here is that their are some universal wears like suit, jackets, trouser, boxers, sweater etc
What do you have to say about this sir?
Can your sister wear your sweater if she has cold?

(1) (Reply)

The Future Mysteries Revealed! / Controversial Obinim Says TB Joshua, Benny Hinn, Pastor Chris, Alph Lukau Are S / Did GOD Say His Love Is Unconditional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.