Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened (40112 Views)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Boyooosa(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2019
No no no no. For the first time, I'm not happy with he mod that pushed this to FP. Sad!
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Sammycruz12: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2019
I only See lap there.
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by tellwisdom: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2019
austyn0:
That is the major problem with we humans, especially ladies, always trying to impress the world. She probably wanted to make some ladies jealous and if I am not mistaken, this particular lady might be jobless and dependent on the boyfriend. Smh

98.9% Nigerian gurls are jobless and dependant of their boyfriends. Even the self aclaimed working ones are still greedily dependant. You are finished if you allow a coded slay queen born for you. Very foolish people

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Angel223: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by EmekaBlue(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2019
atleast not a bad accident...can be easily fixed with some cash
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2019
The way her big eyes clear just make me grin grin. Posing for the Twitter with hand brakes on... Smh!!
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by mema900: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Still doing boyfriend at her age

Mumu

What should she be doing? Wife?

Dumbo!! Talk like it up to women to decide when to marry
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Rextizz(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
A typical brainless Nigerian girl
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by duality(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2019
By the time the guy takes action, they will be screaming love. Love
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by utenwuson: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Who drives a car with the hand-brake on?
The FOOL go don mess up the transmission of that car.

I can't date a buffoon like this lady but, if I was the bf, she's done! I'll fvck her for one last time and break up with her afterwards! angry
like I was the one who only saw that....... Dull ladies everywhere
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2019
This Hoe needs to grow da fu ck up!
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by kingjrofficial(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2019
This Post Is Senseless

&

Has No Meaning...

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by noble2faith(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2019
kiddoiLL:
typical Nigerian lady... all flesh and bone, with an empty skull. The day you women realize and figure out that what you really need is to better yourselves, show the world you're not brain dead and your IQ ain't lower than the height of Maggi Royco, that day the world will stop seeing y'all as empty vessels and sex tools.
Shakara shakara, u don wreck your BF car,

O boy! wetin our girls do you na!
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by officialfysh(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Y post this kinda information
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Damn
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by lalanice(f): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2019
anochuko01:
Now she has alot on her hands...
that's if she'll notice, there's no way there were no chores in the house
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Legendguru: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
this is lap show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja?? / Na So Abroad Life Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.