Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Winners Chapel Church Is Doing Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Winners Chapel Church Is Doing Right (287 Views)

Winners Chapel Church In Kenya On Fire (Video, Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Winners Chapel Church Is Doing Right by Tonway(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
What Winners Chapel Church is Doing Right and Why Every Church in Nigeria Should Emulate Her.
RELIGION.

Luke 17:1

Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!

Toney Etido (Senior Staff Writer)

I’m aware of the argument out there that if one is offended by the offenses emanating from church to the extent of quitting church, then that person didn’t come to church for the purpose he or she should had come in the first place. Well, in as much as I agree a thousand times with that valid argument, but I also want to draw the operators and managers of churches’ attention to the above quoted scripture.

Some Churches today which was supposed to be a place of worship has since become a place of offenses to the point of disenfranchising many without recourse to people’s feelings. How do you explained a situation where a Church announced three hours of service as the case may be and on getting there, one person would just pick the microphone and be forming super star, saying irrelevant stuffs and massaging his or her ego and wasting armful of time, and when it’s time for the church to close he would tell you “as the Holy Spirit leads”? Is the Holy Spirit of God an author of confusion? Absolutely not! How again do you explained the situation where one went to Church with the intention of giving a certain amount as offering, and on getting to the church you would see the operators calling for all manners of offerings which was not announced before hand, which usually embarrassed people and sometimes they even labeled those who didn’t obliged them as stingy, and sometimes blackmailing and threatening them with all manners of damnation as witnessed recently at the Adoration Assembly of Father Mbaka and PDP Vice President flag bearer, Mr. Peter Obi?.....for complete reading, click...http://www.friendsofnaija.com.ng/2019/01/what-winners-chapel-church-is-doing.html
Re: What Winners Chapel Church Is Doing Right by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why use Winners Chapel deceptively as topic only to discuss another church?
Well @Topic, I don't understand the concept behind multiple impromptu offerings I hear about. I know Winners don't do that. This year there was need to take special offering during the 21 days fasting program and it announced some 2 weeks before the actual offering date. That is what I know Winners Chapel for and not "58 dollars for Isaiah 58 blessings in next 58 seconds".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimonies To The World On kondo.com.ng / I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Bishop Obinim(video) / We Fly In The Spirit : Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.