Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages (2319 Views)

See What's Happening This March / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Whoosh.

Lots of things happening this week.

Stay tuned to our social media channels.

2 Likes

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by Akalia(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Npower is fond of pulling positive surprises. Can't wait for the next surprise, keep it up. Long live PMB administration; more grease to the elbow of the npower team.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Akalia:
Npower is fond of pulling positive surprises. Can't wait for the next surprise, keep it up. Long live PMB administration; more grease to the elbow of the npower team.

wink smiley

Great! Thanks

Stay tuned
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by Timika: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
No doubt, the npower team deserve commendation for the job done so far. Excellent execution and silencing of critiques. Thumbs up to Npower! However, the suspense on enhancement package details is tiring. Npower should just tell us what 2016 batch are moving onto please. The wait is quite long.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by MosiPeterz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
NPower, week don almost finish yet nothing has happened. Why na? Or did I miss anything?
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by Goovo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
MosiPeterz:
NPower, week don almost finish yet nothing has happened. Why na? Or did I miss anything?
u did not miss anything, this is the reality

1 Like

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 6:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Timika:
No doubt, the npower team deserve commendation for the job done so far. Excellent execution and silencing of critiques. Thumbs up to Npower! However, the suspense on enhancement package details is tiring. Npower should just tell us what 2016 batch are moving onto please. The wait is quite long.

Thanks we appreciate your patient too. All the necessary information you need would be made available to you soon on our social media pages, stay tuned
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2019
smiley
MosiPeterz:
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Goovo:
u did not miss anything, this is the reality

cool
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by omobs(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2019
npower ,my profile was placed on hold for absconding from ppa, but I never absconded, maybe it's a mistake on your part, how do I rectify it

1 Like

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by dongilly(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
N-Power, Last week has passed and this week is almost gone and nothing has happened as promised... Not even the regular stipend... hmmm.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by Amazonboss(f): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
When is the next registration commencing? If it out please share link?
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by peeps4u: 6:24am On Apr 12, 2019
So Npower is yet to pay the volunteers till now and this account came here two weeks ago to lie that something was cooking for all volunteers.
I've always believed this guy behind npowerng account was employed to spread lies on behalf of govt and take advantage of unemployed and underemployed Nigerian graduates.

I was surprised to read yesterday that you guys are yet to pay people their march stipends till now, second week of April.

You've won now and volunteers have become like bags of trashes to you.
I pity many of them who voted for this govt again just because of this npower.
BIG SHAME ON YOU!!
https://www.nairaland.com/5128705/n-power-beneficiaries-paid-march-stipend
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by Timika: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pls Npower does not deserve this comment. Volunteers have stayed up to 15 of a month before being paid. We are more concerned with the enhancement details.

2 Likes

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
peeps4u:
So Npower is yet to pay the volunteers till now and this account came here two weeks ago to lie that something was cooking for all volunteers.
I've always believed this guy behind npowerng account was employed to spread lies on behalf of govt and take advantage of unemployed and underemployed Nigerian graduates.

I was surprised to read yesterday that you guys are yet to pay people their march stipends till now, second week of April.

You've won now and volunteers have become like bags of trashes to you.
I pity many of them who voted for this govt again just because of this npower.
BIG SHAME ON YOU!!
https://www.nairaland.com/5128705/n-power-beneficiaries-paid-march-stipend

Well, it’s okay to make harsh comments. We in Npower are very much concerned about all our beneficiaries and we keep communication with our N-Power community at a 100%
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Timika:
Pls Npower does not deserve this comment. Volunteers have stayed up to 15 of a month before being paid. We are more concerned with the enhancement details.

smiley smiley

Information would be made available soon
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Amazonboss:
When is the next registration commencing? If it out please share link?

Kindly stay tuned to our official social media pages for firsthand information

1 Like

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
dongilly:
N-Power, Last week has passed and this week is almost gone and nothing has happened as promised... Not even the regular stipend... hmmm.

A lot is going on with the N-Build beneficiaries, sir.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
dongilly:

You can’t be place on hold just like that, kindly speak with the Head of your PPA.

Write an Apology letter, Get the head of your PPA to attest for you. With an attachment of your attendance, stamped and signed by the head of your PPA

Send to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Timika:

Thank you, sir

Kindly stay tuned, information on the enchantment program would be communicated to you soon
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by peeps4u: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
npowerng:

Well, it’s okay to make harsh comments. We in Npower are very much concerned about all our beneficiaries and we keep communication with our N-Power community at a 100%

Which communication?
By even lying here to volunteers to check their accounts that they have been paid even when such never happened.

You said you communicate with the volunteers at a 100%

1. Have you told them why you haven't paid them till now?
2. Have you told them why you stopped their 1gb or so monthly data?

I pity the young Nigerians who voted this wicked govt with the hope of making Npower permanent.

Now, you have technically disengaged them or disengaging them; fuel price will soon increased, VAT will be increased, goods will become costlier in the markers but the Npower volunteers will become jobless after disengaging them.

Isn't that NextEvil tagged NextLevel?

1 Like

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by Esji80(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
npowerng:

Thank you, sir

Kindly stay tuned, information on the enchantment program would be communicated to you soon
MARCH 2019 STIPENDS
We are now in the second week of April and N-Teach, Agro and Health are yet to receive their stipends.
Facebook ,twitter,instagtam, NL no official update....
Please rather than keeping mute, you people should always update the cause and reason for such delays to curtail the spread of rumours about the termination of the programme.

N-pOwer is the largest and most transparent youth empowerment programme in Africa, it transparency need to go beyond seelection and enrollment.

We salute the efforts of Mr. Afolabi, PYo,PmB and the Npower mgt

Please Mr Afolabi needs to work on the payment delays.
Cc npowerng npowerng npowerng
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by peeps4u: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Esji80:

MARCH 2019 STIPENDS
We are now in the second week of April and N-Teach, Agro and Health are yet to receive their stipends.
Please rather than keeping mute, you people should always update the cause and reason for such delays to curtail the spread of rumours about the termination of the programme.

N-pOwer is the largest and most transparent youth empowerment programme in Africa, it transparency need to go beyond seelection and enrollment.

It might be hard for many, but I will advise you volunteers take your minds off npower. You can see that npowerng account is now mute concerning npower updates.

Npower has been technically stopped; that explains why there was no data given on April 1st, as I heard.
I was just reading it on twitter page now and saw many people complaining of their npower account being put on hold or even resigned from the scheme.
Many can't even login to their accounts again.

What more do you need to know Npower is on coma and just being put on live support by people like the guy behind npowerng account

GO TO TWITTER AND TYPE NPOWER ON THE SEARCH BOX, YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF LAMENTATIONS
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
peeps4u:

It might be hard for many, but I will advise you volunteers take your minds off npower. You can see that npowerng account is now mute concerning npower updates.

Npower has been technically stopped; that explains why there was no data given on April 1st, as I heard.
I was just reading it on twitter page now and saw many people complaining of their npower account being put on hold or even resigned from the scheme.

What more do you need to know Npower is on coma and just being put on live support by people like the guy behind npowerng account

GO TO TWITTER AND TYPE NPOWER ON THE SEARCH BOX, YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF LAMENTATIONS

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
peeps4u:

cry What do you gain from spreading wrong information
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 10:06pm On May 10, 2019
Esji80:

MARCH 2019 STIPENDS

We apologize for any inconveniences we have caused you. It’s unintentional as you know we always provide first-hand information to all our beneficiaries
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by peeps4u: 10:53pm On May 10, 2019
npowerng:

Do you know the meaning of wrong info?
Can you point out wrong info in my post or remain silent?

1. Is it my post about you stopping monthly data that is wrong? Or
2. That many volunteers are already being involuntarily resigned from the scheme? A lot of volume trees are on your twitter TL lamenting forceful resignation or being put on hold.

Could you point my lies?
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by emmangrace: 4:27am On May 11, 2019
npowerng:

We apologize for any inconveniences we have caused you. It’s unintentional as you know we always provide first-hand information to all our beneficiaries
Please, what are you doing about the case Npower build batch A, no certificate, no grant, they are just hanging since February 2019 the programme had ended?
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by emmangrace: 4:45am On May 14, 2019
npowerng:

Can we say that nbuild batch A has ended? If it has ended this way, it has not ended well. The beneficiaries are just hanging in a space since February the trainning had ended. No certificate, no grant, nothing to show that the programme has ended successfully. No communication from your end to the benefficiaries, you just keep silent since then. This is not how such a good programme should end, I think it should end ceremoniously. Thank you.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by peeps4u: 8:18am On May 14, 2019
emmangrace:

Can we say that nbuild batch A has ended? If it has ended this way, it has not ended well. The beneficiaries are just hanging in a space since February the trainning had ended. No certificate, no grant, nothing to show that the programme has ended successfully. No communication from your end to the benefficiaries, you just keep silent since then. This is not how such a good programme should end, I think it should end ceremoniously. Thank you.

The truth is that the program is already suffering so many downs and is in its coma.
Many nteach volunteers are being signed out involuntarily.
They stopped their monthly data abruptly without prior notice or good reasons.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 3:59pm On May 15, 2019
emmangrace:

Noted, Ma’am.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 4:00pm On May 15, 2019
peeps4u:

The truth is that the program is already suffering so many downs and is in its coma.
Many nteach volunteers are being signed out involuntarily.
They stopped their monthly data abruptly without prior notice or good reasons.

Are you a beneficiary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teachers Forum- Free Lesson Notes, Assessment Questions, TEACHING MADE EASY. / Please Help Sve My Husband From Depression. / Nestle Nigeria Plc Has Started Calling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.