Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages (2336 Views)

See What's Happening This March / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by npowerng: 4:01pm On May 15, 2019
emmangrace:

Please, what are you doing about the case Npower build batch A, no certificate, no grant, they are just hanging since February 2019 the programme had ended?

Information would be made available in due time,
We always keep in touch with our beneficiaries..Please stay tuned.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by peeps4u: 4:50pm On May 15, 2019
npowerng:

Are you a beneficiary

I am not, bit I see all that is going on your twiiter TL where many are involuntarily resigned from the program.

I'm still waiting for you to point out the lies you accused me of spreading.
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by phlexy2k13(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2019
npowerng:

Information would be made available in due time,
We always keep in touch with our beneficiaries..Please stay tuned.
Good evening, i was shortlisted on npower (Health) Aug 2018 till now have not been paid but yesterday i received a call from npower to ask my account number which i gave to them, pls is it likely i receive the stipend this month, Pls kindly clarify me on this?
Re: Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages by immaq8(f): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2019
npowerng:
Whoosh.

Lots of things happening this week.

Stay tuned to our social media channels.
pls Sir, is the site open for npower 2019?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some N-power Batch C Applicants Claim To Receive A Message From N-power / Grooming Center Test. / First Bank Website. (interview Result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.