Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. (4581 Views)

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Built2last: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
From his Facebook wall

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
The families of these slain soldiers will never forgive buratai,buhari and lie Mohamed for telling lies Nigerians that bokoharam have been defeated and sambisa forest will be use as army depot and soccer stadium respectively.

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
As a soldier never allow yourself to be captured by any Islamic terrorist and Never kneel for them for their propaganda video

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by pacino26(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
With the way the executioners are holding their riffles, it is clear that BH is not just a rag tag group.

My heart goes to the families of the slain soldiers who gave their lives to the LIE we call a country. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

All the SF units undergoing training and well equipped in paper where are they?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by hargbolahan01: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
there is a question I have been asking since last year?
the govt withdrew $1B from FG account without approval of NASS to fight Boko Haram but our soldiers complain about weapon...my question is WHERE IS $1B TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM?

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by hargbolahan01: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
As a soldier never allow yourself to be captured by any Islamic terrorist and Never kneel for them for their propaganda video
then why don't go there and fight since you bold like this on social media
#mouthfighters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by mekaboy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thank you buhari for funding them.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Let's blame nnamdi kanu

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by SarkinYarki: 1:13am On Apr 02, 2019
hargbolahan01:
then why don't go there and fight since you bold like this on social media
#mouthfighters

I have served ( not corper ) My grand dad served? my father served and many in my extended family have served in the Nigerian military.Have you served ?

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Ratello: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Who cares we warned them of this looming disaster but the deaf, children of perdition are busy shouting Hosana Hosana to Buhari and they make sure he was rigged by fire by force into power. Till Atiku reclaim his God given mandate stolen by the mindless riggers of Buhari, Boko Haram can keep on having their killing sprees but I know those who voted against the demon called Buhari and their families shall be spared and won't fall victim by the specia Grace of God Almighty, we warned them zombiesss

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Hedonisst: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2019
So soldiers can kneel down for "bloody civilians"? Inukwa! Oh I forgot. The only "bloody civilians" they can form Rambo for are unarmed civilians going about their business in peaceful areas. When they meet armed ones who are ready to kill and ready to die, the story changes.

Cowards.

You know you're going to die anyway yet you still obey their command and kneel down for propaganda purposes. Is that not cowardice of the highest order? Why not refuse to kneel or cooperate. Highest they would have opened fire on you (which they eventually did anyway!), but at least you would die with your honour and dignity intact.

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by IjebuWarrior: 2:53am On Apr 02, 2019
hargbolahan01:
there is a question I have been asking since last year?
the govt withdrew $1B from FG account without approval of NASS to fight Boko Haram but our soldiers complain about weapon...my question is WHERE IS $1B TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM?

Obanikoro and his sons shared it.. angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by KingsCity: 3:06am On Apr 02, 2019
too bad
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by johnmartus(m): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Deji Adeyanju was arrested and sent to prison spent like 4 months there.his offence was spreading fake news. Yet this idiot have started again.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Gboy101: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2019
do I have petty for Nigeria soldiers killed in north east ? no.

my take is they are nothing but fools. they should be fighting to take power from abuja and dissolved this failed contraption called a country and not the other way round.

boko haram is not our enemy our enemy is abuja.
they want to live there life by Islam why should we forced them to live by democracy

if you are a soldier get the fuc.k out of here.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Amuocha: 5:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Buhari's APC
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by lordkush: 5:18am On Apr 02, 2019
I don't pity them.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Almaiga: 5:19am On Apr 02, 2019
This is sad. RIP to the Dead Soldiers.
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by DMerciful(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2019
2016 - Boko Haram technically defeated
Mid-2017 - Boko Haram heavily degraded
Late-2017 - Boko Haram totally downgraded

Why are we playing in this country? cry
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by helinues: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Adeyanju, FFK, Reno always digging for anything to discredit the current Fg.

How are we sure the photo is recent?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by jchioma: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2019
I feel like weeping for my people. Blood is wasted everyday for unworthy causes... Nigeria, when will you find your bearing?
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by SarkinYarki: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2019
helinues:
Adeyanju, FFK, Reno always digging for anything to discredit the current Fg.

How are we sure the photo is recent?

you want to use the lives of this gallant men to play your politics of lies shey?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by helinues: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

you want to use the lives of this gallant men to play your politics of lies shey?

How do you mean?

Asking how recent the pictures is is not an assertion
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2019
indeed they are affiliated to isis
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by roundman: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2019
No media house has aired this news, seems fake.
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2019
two soldiers not sure if they are nigerians, the other three on red looks like their own maybe run away fighters
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by jlinkd78(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2019
roundman:
No media house has aired this news, seems fake.
How u expect our media on gagging mode by d FG to air such information that will ridicule d govt beats my imagination. Keep waiting for Nigeria media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by boolet: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:

Cowards.

You know you're going to die anyway yet you still obey their command and kneel down for propaganda purposes. Is that not cowardice of the highest order? Why not refuse to kneel or cooperate. Highest they would have opened fire on you (which they eventually did anyway!), but at least you would die with your honour and dignity intact.

What's the title of the movie?

undecided undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by imam07: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Ratello:
Who cares we warned them of this looming disaster but the deaf, children of perdition are busy shouting Hosana Hosana to Buhari and they make sure he was rigged by fire by force into power. Till Atiku reclaim his God given mandate stolen by the mindless riggers of Buhari, Boko Haram can keep on having their killing sprees but I know those who voted against the demon called Buhari and their families shall be spared and won't fall victim by the specia Grace of God Almighty, we warned them zombiesss
mumu dey their dey deceive yourself.
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2019
comshots:
The families of these slain soldiers will never forgive buratai,buhari and lie Mohamed for telling lies Nigerians that bokoharam have been defeated and sambisa forest will be use as army depot and soccer stadium respectively.

Even oshiomole and u people that voted APC into second term
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by jericco1(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
just imagine how our soldiers are dying... so Boko Haram have overpowered the Nigerian military! imagine if it is civilians, their adrenaline will be at boiling point. SMH
Re: Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured. by RemiTinubu(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
johnmartus:
Deji Adeyanju was arrested and sent to prison spent like 4 months there.his offence was spreading fake news. Yet this idiot have started again.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
how is this a fake news
with pictures and videos

@op
in a saner clime burutai would have been sacked retired and probed but because he's in charge of executing kafirs like Shia Muslims and Igbos he's doing well

the worst COAS ever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Adeleke Prevail At The Apex Court? / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona / Seun, God Bless You For Your Vision To Register This Forum Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.