Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me (2133 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Terse: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
I'm crying right now.

Is this what it feels like to have a break up?

This is my first.

I've got this heart wrenching feeling, and every second I think of it I feel my heart drop down into my abdomen.

I built my life around him.

Now it's all shattered to pieces.

How do I pick up the shards and make it fit again?

Things don't make sense any longer.

I have got zero drive for anything.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

Nairaland is the only place I can turn to for solace.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Ablemax(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
My Ftc is dedicated to all those dat come here to read comments but dont comment,

Op i ave snipper it free sha.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

This is my first.

I've got this heart wrenching feeling, and every second I think of it I feel my heart drop down into my abdomen.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

it is part of life.. move on..time heals all wounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
jus hire a couple of babes to twerk for u and u will feel ok las las ... oh u even a female sef..
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by essenceplus: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

This is my first.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

I offer friendship till you heal. Cool?
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by decatalyst(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

This is my first.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by ouzo1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nairaland cannot be the place you find solace, go twitter or instagram na where Tonto Dikeh and Co dey be that
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Now that I'm married, I realised how much time I spent nursing heartbreaks for people who wasn't worth it. Time will heal you and then you'll realise that it was all a waste of time.

My advice to you is to move on even if he wants you back. Better life ahead of you. Focus on self development.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

This is my first.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

A) go to your local boozer
B) ask for a strong drink
C) down it like there was NO tomorrow.
D) repeat B and C until you've forgotten about the idiot who made you feel this way

thank me later

PS so you created a new profile to post the above nonsense?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Mrnakeina(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sorry...
It's okay to cry, so let the tears flow,
Give your self time,
No matter what you do, living is the only option. Do all within your core to live...
Focus your time and energy on something else, make new friends, learn new things, avoid him in everyway that you can.

I'm not an expert, I understand what you feel.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A) go to your local boozer
B) ask for a strong drink
C) down it like there was NO tomorrow.
D) repeat B and C until you've forgotten about the idiot who made you feel this way

thank me later

then the ops becomes a drukard because of break up, have you ever heard about the cobra effect
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
thebosstrevor:

then the ops becomes a drukard because of break up, have you ever heard about the cobra effect

alcohol is a great way to forget about poisonous people in our lives... and it tastes good too!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
That's your new month's gift I suppose.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

alcohol is a great way to forget about poisonous people in our lives... and it tastes good too!

you forget at that moment, when you are ok in the morning, you remember your troubles again..lol
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Terse: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
beatcoins:
Now that I'm married, I realised how much time I spent nursing heartbreaks for people who wasn't worth it. Time will heal you and then you'll realise that it was all a waste of time.

My advice to you is to move on even if he wants you back. Better life ahead of you. Focus on self development.

Thank you for this.

I feel a bit better now.

Now I'm seeing without tears-clouded eyes, I think my post was a bit dramatic.

BTW Lucifer, I can see one of your alter-monikers down there. Don't spit on my thread.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by muystoy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Take heart, with time you will heal, there's no one who will not go through heartbreak at least once in their lifetime, though painful, but it should serve as a lesson for you in your next relationship,cheer yourself up and pick up the pieces of your broken heart,it is well
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
thebosstrevor:
you forget at that moment, when you are ok in the morning, you remember your troubles again..lol

A) by then you would have met so many great people at the boozer, and after dancing on tables and acting a damn fool, you would probably wake up the next morning with ONE beautiful stranger next to you (or more wink )

B) by then you have A JOB to go to and THINGS TO DO, so you will have LIFE to focus on.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A) by then you would have met so many great people at the boozer, and after dancing on tables and acting a damn fool, you would probably wake up the next morning with ONE beautiful stranger next to you (or more wink )

B) by then you have A JOB to go to and THINGS TO DO, so you will have LIFE to focus on.

this is funny

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Terse: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
thebosstrevor:

it is part of life.. move on..time heals all wounds

Thanks for this.

Moving on is the hard thing now.

It still seems surreal to me.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by sapeleboi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
crying for breakup , what will you do if your relative die

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Terse: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
muystoy:
Take heart, with time you will heal, there's no one who will not go through heartbreak at least once in their lifetime, though painful, but it should serve as a lesson for you in your next relationship,cheer yourself up and pick up the pieces of your broken heart,it is well

Thanks for this.

Moving on seems so hard now.

It still seems so surreal to me.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Terse:

Thanks for this.

it is just a phrase..you are stronger than you think..just involve yourself in social activities, go out and have fun
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by ThothHermes: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
When you don't have problems you start creating problems for yourself.
My prayer for you is for God to embarrass with problems from right, left, and centre. Then I will see how you will have the nerve to open this kind of stupid thread.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Terse:
I'm crying right now.

This is my first.

And life seems so bleak.

O God!

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Terse:

You sound like a parasite that just lost it's host. Are you a parasite?
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by 3coins(m): 6:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Nothing is broken...... Only you have the ability to move on... That is if you want to
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Terse:

Thanks for this.

mumu. The money he was giving u don stop
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Michelle55: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Try and move on dear, breakup is part of life lessons and experience, just don't let it define you. You will be fine.
Meanwhile this is what I do once a relationship is broken :
I delete your contacts (no time to waste)
Erase every trace of you,(pictures or anything that has to do with you)
Anything that might remind me of you should be flushed out.. I don't have strength to cry over a spilt milk hence once I love you I do wholeheartedly and once I'm done with you.. No turning back!! Op you can try out these steps, it might work out for you.
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by jericco1(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2019
don't be a pussy
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by Sprintson(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Terse:

Thanks for this.

just chat me on whatapp....no harm let's talk..make new friends.....chat me 08101352266
Re: I Just Had A Break Up; Please Comfort Me by samguru(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2019
It is a painful experience in Life but in the long run you will thank your God you took the right decision especially if the person does not worth it.

This happened to me in 2016 and I have been trying to make it work again but this lady kept frustrating every reconciliatory move.

I cry day and night over this for years but with time I was able to console myself and move on. As i am typing, I have erased her feelings completely from my heart and promised myself not to fall in love again except I found the right lady.

Just be patient and don't live in isolation because it may cause depression and with time you will be fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention The Funniest Moniker's Name You Ever Saw On NL / The Zimbabwean Footballer Who Lost Everything / No Let That Money Finish For Your Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.