Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal (26605 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by seborrhic: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2019
So he is a plastic fan.
No true fan leaves his club to own shares in or buy another.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by princeade86(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Phygo:
I'm sarri for Chelsea fans.
and why?
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by cruzydal(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Make en kuku buy smaller clubs develop am
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Zaikon(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Kroenke oni gbese should sell and see how the club will be well managed
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by bizhop01: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
careytommy37:
Im a Man Utd fan but I'll rather Dangote buys Chelsea than Arsenal
Arsenal generate more revenue far than Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
nonsense

he shoukd invest on the NPFL from today i will stop buying dangote product rubbish
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by omoteacher(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

No where in the write up, that he wanted to buy Chelsea FC. The headline is misleading.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by zoedew: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:
He hasn't bought Kano pillars or Enyimba

Africans and inferiority complex

You miss the point Sir. Its about time our attachment to and spend on foreign leagues comes back to us!
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by MoveOn7: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Na by force
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Bewiseedet(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Go buy Kano pillars first

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Gud
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
I don’t think arsenal is up for sale tho.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by AbujaBlue: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
What kinda news is this ?

Clickbait.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Preferito(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Arsenal is worth $2.5billion and are the most profitable football team in the world behind Manchester United, but it shouldn’t be a problem for the Fulani Business Magnate whose current net worth is put at $10.4 billion, per Forbes.com.

[/quote] Arsenal is worth $2.5billion and are the second most profitable football team in the world behind Manchester United
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by baratech: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
He's a business guru... He should go and buy Newcastle, then make them more profitable and successful than Man U
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Madeu(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Earthquake2:
He hasn't bought Kano pillars or Enyimba

Africans and inferiority complex
NPL is not profitable.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by frowland(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Lol, Fulani Business magnate.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Chijeep(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
if it's Atiku dat is bidding 4 clubs lok dix some zombies Afonjas will b shouting he can't invest in his country, y can't he buy d whole Nigeria league n use it 2 improve grassroots football.
I pity all dx Afonjas with fake n useless imaginations

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by chiedu7: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
What kinda news is this ?
Bros ur mean oh grin
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Rubbish news......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Ugosample(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2019
cruzydal:
Make en kuku buy smaller clubs develop am

That's what I'll do if I had the means

buy a division 2 club for cheap

pump in some capital

to buy some average players better than the average players in division 2

get them to premiership

then spend some more change to get quality in the team

Somewhat like Leicester style
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Adakintroy: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Keep dreaming. White man will sell their collective heritage to an African black.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by igwefivestar(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2019
MhizMuna:
Is Dangote offering to buy Chelsea? Africa’s Richest man drops hint  Nigeria’s richest man and Arsenal FC supporter, Aliko Dangote has revealed he might be interested in owning another football club if his offer to buy the London club yet again fails.

Dangote expressed his interest to acquire Arsenal back in 2017 and has continued to make open advances for a deal should majority shares owner Stan Kroenke be willing to listen.

Arsenal is worth $2.5billion and are the most profitable football team in the world behind Manchester United, but it shouldn’t be a problem for the Fulani Business Magnate whose current net worth is put at $10.4 billion, per Forbes.comIn an interview last year in Singapore, Dangote restated his desire to make another bid to buy the Gunners because ‘I am very attached’ to the club.

watch interview-https://www./2019/04/dangote-to-bid-for-chelsea-football-club.html

and zombies won't see this as chest-beating.

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by GuntersChain(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
keep dreaming.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by humberjade: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2019
careytommy37:
Im a Man Utd fan but I'll rather Dangote buys Chelsea than Arsenal

Reason pls? grin
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Papafriday(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Dangote should start from home first. Buy Enyimba or Rangers. Develop them before talking about Chelsea or Arsenal
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Arsenal the most profitable football team in the world behind Manchester United"? Real Madrid and Barcelona are basketball clubs. Op which kind yeye misinformation be this ? Next time do your research before you disgrace yourself online again.
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by Ferdinandu(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Other buyers, we will just wake up hear this Russian has bought Chelsea, this Arab business men has bought Man City, bought PSG, This American has bought Man U. Since 5yrs now we have been hearing Dangote wan buy this, buy that but he never buy any. Abeg we wan hear. Go tell that to your fulani brothers

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by holuwajobar(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jobabori:
I will buy Newcastle United when it is my turn to collect our monthly contribution.

You are high grin grin
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by williejut(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Person wey no fit pay workers well for en refinery n fertilizer project?
Re: Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal by jetson06: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
What about Kano Pillars?

Charity begins at home sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally / We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.