Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare (1124 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by 9jahotblog: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2019
A Religious War between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria is coming soon - Pastor Tunde Bakare . Watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9DM5YwmTTY
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by 9jahotblog: 6:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Gov El Rufai of Kaduna State MUST remove his ANTI CHRISTIAN LAWS with 7 Days or face the wrath of God - Pastor Okafor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVJHcBGlyHE
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by orisa37: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2019
It is possible with the ways APC in general and The Fulanis in particular are running this Government.

Buhari will never permit full autonomy of Police, Resources and Election control to our 36 constitutional States because that singular ACT will STOP Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen Havoc wreeking movements in Nigeria immediately.
And The South are, as if helpless, looking askance at Buhari.
Sometimes, there is a lot of life and lesson in watching Satan act.
Bokoharam is assisted by the F.G to stay in Nigeria by force and for some nefarious assignments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by Toosure70: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2019
I'm a Christian and I'm ready. Enough is enough.
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by Nukilia: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Funny man! But you supported the party to lead Nigeria? grin grin grin
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by Nukilia: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Toosure70:
I'm a Christian and I'm ready. Enough is enough.
I guess you mean ready to pray grin

1 Like

Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by okosodo: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Sure, let muslims keep worshipping buhari, insted of the allah they were supposed to worship. But Bakare was one of the guys that foisted buhari on us
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by orisa37: 6:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Buhari is carrying Nigeria to Morocco, Mauritania, Bukino Faso, Mali, Niger and Chad en-route Sokoto, Zamfara and Katsina(Daura). And this is being shamelessly done as if we are in the 19th Century and all Nigerians except the Fulanis are stupidly helpless.
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by thepussyking(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2019
My advice to you christains is to pick up your ak47 and go to abuja centre mosque and worship with them (that is peace).

you know newzealand things.

spit
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by 9jahotblog: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2019
thepussyking:
My advice to you christains is to pick up your ak47 and go to abuja centre mosque and worship with them (that is peace).

you know newzealand things.

spit
� everybody is afraid to do that.
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by thepussyking(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2019
9jahotblog:
� everybody is afraid to do that.
Don't be afraid, just start from any local mosque around you.
pick up your bible (ak47) and worship with them simple (let peace rain)

(christchurch newzealand loading)

spit
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by 9jahotblog: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2019
thepussyking:

spit
Hmmmmmmmmmm, so is that what happened in New Zealand? Seriously the heart of man is desperately wicked .

1 Like

Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by iamgenius(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2019
thepussyking:

spit
Another terrorist. You can pay for what you just said, you know that.
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by gurusubai7(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Forgiveness of sins from the spiritual point of view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUH9t3WOFQ
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by Generalnomercy: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2019
iamgenius:

You can pay him..ewu Gambia
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by thepussyking(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2019
iamgenius:
After woshipping at the mosque with my bible (ak47) everything will be fine.
let me say 100 worthless soul to hell.

spit
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by CodeTemplar: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2019
orisa37:
It is possible with the ways APC in general and The Fulanis in particular are running this Government.
So true.
This nation was never one borne out of unity or a true urge for productive partnership. It was borne out of hatred and drive to dominate the south.
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by mujahid777(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2019
thepussyking:
After woshipping at the mosque with my bible (ak47) everything will be fine.
let me say 100 worthless soul to hell.

spit
Lol...yes o,everything will be fine smiley
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by 9jahotblog: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
mujahid777:
Lol...yes o,everything will be fine smiley
amen.
Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by onos1979(f): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
when it happens, the rich pastors will be the first to fly their children to oversea leaving the rest of us here to bear the burden. please i don't want war. lets pray for the God of peace to intervene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare by iamgenius(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2019
onos1979:
when it happens, the rich pastors will be the first to fly their children to oversea leaving the rest of us here to bear the burden. please i don't want war. lets pray for the God of peace to intervene.
kiss Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Queen Of Heaven? / See How TB Joshua Predicted Death Of Arab's World Longest Serving Ruler / I Tore Idahosa's Letter & I Refused To Pick His Calls - Duncan Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.