Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) (4466 Views)

84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2019
This is the surreal moment a young girl, Maharani washes a crocodile while lies next to her in the bath.

Dressed in a little yellow bathing suit, Maharani even uses toothpaste to brush the croc's sharp set of teeth.

The jaw dropping footage was filmed at a home in Tangerang City, which is on Indonesia's main island of Java.

While most parent might opt to give their child a rubber duck to play with at bath-time, the Indonesian family appear to have given their daughter a slightly more dangerous and living creature to keep her company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F-zeZNbrXs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6872699/Shocking-footage-shows-little-girl-brushing-TEETH-crocodile-pair-share-bath.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by 2best(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2019
See risk .. some people do know how to play with life sha

1 Like

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2019
well I should be alarmed about this but then I remember about dominion,it is given utlnto us to tame this animals and have dominion over them,that they will not harm us.

she is brave I tell you.....where are all the slay queen this is the true definition of slaying.
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2019
The only time I wash an animal is when its entering my pot or washing it down my gullet with a bottle of Andre. Not this

8 Likes

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
The true feminist grin
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by gaby(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Hmmm

Looks like a toy croc though...

If real, then she's certainly a potential meal for her amphibious friend some day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by diablos: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
In this part of the world some unscrupulous elements would have rushed to buy spices and ingredients ready to gut the little croc for pepper soup.
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Fadomero(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2019
na toy
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by amaniro: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2019
BobRISKY. grin
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2019
This is simply because the croc was domesticated by her family and also I think they do not starve the croc.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by dfrost: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Explorers stop still early morning joke. cheesy grin shocked Aahh aahh?

How's your little one doing? and Madam?
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by dfrost: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2019
amaniro:
BobRISKY. grin

Very -risky Bob- cheesy grin
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by dfrost: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
The only time I wash an animal is when its entering my pot or washing it down my gullet with a bottle of Andre. Not this

Abi ooo and na chicken or fish. Who born me well make I wash snake? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
This is simply because the croc was domesticated by her family and also I think they do not starve the croc.

Sister leave that thing, wild Animal na wild animal you can't tamed them. That little girl is a walking corpse if her parents is not careful.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2019
See boldness.
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by Goahead(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
That's a family 10 to 15. They're many lives to waste.
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2019
In Nigeria, the only place that croc will be swimming is inside the pot
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Wild animals can't be domesticated as easily as you think. Domestication takes hundreds of years and involves generations of the animal, not just 1 individual. They might act tame for awhile, but when instinct kick in, they'll show their true behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by davit: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2019
Obviously Na the Croc go still eat the girl!
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by peacefull(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Young Girl In Bath Washes Crocodile's Teeth With A Toothbrush In Indonesia(Pics) by pattybf(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Plastic tins!

(1) (Reply)

U Will Shout HALLELUYAH Wen U See The Female Caucasian Puppies...for Sale / Tips On How To Get Best Results From My Bullmastiff / Feeding Dog With Fish Food. Experience Member Should Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.